Pairing: Han Solo/Luke Skywalker
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: the usual... they belong to George Lucas, not me (mores the pity *g*), no copyright infringement intended, no money being made... you know the drill.
Notes: originally published in a zine many years ago under a different psuedonym. my first slash story ... originally written in the hopes that I could feed my slash zine habit with tribber’s copies. Unfortunately, I write much too slowly and my supply couldn’t keep up with my demand. *bg* Hooray for the internet and free slash! The story itself came from repeated viewing of Empire Strikes Back ... all those long, longing looks between Han and Luke while Hoth was being evacuated just screamed to me.
Warnings: written a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away... maybe one day I’ll take the time for a re-write and a good beta, but for now, be warned, you'll find a variety of writing sins, particularly a bouncing POV.
Summary: strictly a PWP cliché... the missing scene from Empire Strikes Back ... Luke is cold, Han warms him up

 

Body Heat

by TimberWolf



Han Solo was worried.

It had been a long time since he’d been this worried. Even longer since he’d had anyone but himself and Chewie to worry about. Life had been so much simpler then; before the kid had blustered into his life, drawing Han into this crazy Rebellion.

And now here he was, stuck in the middle of some anonymous icy wasteland on the planet Hoth, with night falling fast. Alone in a makeshift shelter, with only a dead tauntaun and a half-delirious, mostly frozen Luke Skywalker for company.

Luke... the source of his worry. He didn’t like the way the kid looked. If he didn’t get warmed up fast, frostbite would be the least of his problems.

“Don’t you dare think of dying on me now, kid. Not after I came all this way out here to find you.” Han didn’t really think Luke could understand what he was saying, but he needed to talk anyway. Anything was better than the eerie silence, broken only by howling wind.

“Okay, first priority, we get you warm.” He rummaged through the survival kit he’d salvaged from the tauntaun’s saddle-harness. Finding a pair of thermal bedrolls, he opened them up. Layering the bedrolls with blankets both on top and underneath, he hoped to create a cocoon of warmth, protected from both the cold air above and the cold ground below.

“Sharing body heat is the best way to go here.” Han continued to mutter, mostly to himself. “But first we’ve got to get you out of these clothes. They’re cold and wet, and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they reek of tauntaun guts. We thought the outside was bad. You wouldn’t believe how much worse their innards smell!”

Han tried to be efficient and impersonal as he began removing Luke’s clothes, but his gaze seemed to linger of its own accord on each section of smooth, white flesh revealed beneath the no longer concealing garments.

“I suppose I ought to check for broken bones while I’m at it.” He swallowed nervously and extended one slightly trembling hand, though whether the trembling came from the cold or a more frightening source, he did not want to contemplate.

He ran his fingers quickly over Luke’s limbs and torso, consciously willing his hands not to linger too long in any one place. Luke felt cool to the touch. Han desperately concentrated on that, rather than the smoothness of Luke’s skin; his lithe limbs; the quiescent genitals, laying in their nest of golden curls. No broken bones, but he’s gonna have some bruises.

Look at his face, Han thought desperately, his poor battered face. His right eye was swollen to little more than a slit. At least the cold had slowed the bleeding to a minimum. He reached up to gently brush Luke’s cheek and chin with his fingers. Shit! He snatched his hand back. “Let’s get you under the covers and warmed up, kid.” Han pulled the bedroll up to cover Luke completely, tucking the edge under his chin.

Han sat still for a moment, debating, dreading climbing into that cocoon of covers himself. He knew it was necessary. Luke needed to be warmed up quickly. This was the fastest, most efficient way he had available at the moment. C’mon, he chided himself, quit thinking about it and just do it. For Luke. He quickly shed his own clothing before he could think about what he was doing and when he was nude, he climbed into the bed of blankets.

Luke was still cool to the touch as Han slid closer, sliding his arms around the young man and pulling him over, his back against Han, until they were in contact all the way from Luke’s shoulders down to his toes.

Han began to rub his hands slowly over Luke’s arms and chest. Warmth, he needs warmth. He wrapped one of his legs around Luke’s, pulling them closer. His fingers found Luke’s nipples and lingered there as Han leaned closer to place his lips on Luke’s neck. Breathing in sharply, his head filled with the clean, heady scent of Luke, he felt his blood begin to stir. Suddenly aware of his growing erection and Luke’s bare ass pressed against him, he pushed away.

Shit! What the hell do you think you’re doing? He climbed out of the makeshift bed, the rush of cold air against his heated body working quickly to cool his ardour and clear his head. Dammit, show some control. Luke needs your body heat, but that’s all he needs. Han waited a few more moments, struggling to control his traitorous body before climbing back under the blankets.

By this time, Luke had rolled over so that when Han pulled him close, into a loose embrace, they were facing each other. Luke was still only semi-conscious. So, once again Han pulled Luke closer in an attempt to share warmth. This time though, he was careful to keep his hips back a bit, separate from the temptation he was holding in his arms.

Han nudged Luke’s head onto his shoulder and than wrapped his arms around him, rubbing his hands up and down the length of Luke’s back, careful not to let them stray too low. More forbidden territory. His heart almost stopped when Luke shifted, mumbling. Han sneaked a look to see that Luke still had his eyes closed. Maybe he was dreaming. The hand pressed between their chests didn’t move, but when Luke’s other hand burned a fiery trail down Han’s side to his hips before resting there, and his lips pressed a soft kiss into the sensitive juncture of Han’s neck and shoulder, Han had to remind himself to breathe.

Omighod, I’ve got to get out of here before I do something he’ll regret. Han couldn’t understand how Luke could still be cold. His own body felt on fire. He slid away from the beautiful body lying next to him, torn between a desire to get away from Luke before it was too late, and the need to stay and keep him warm. With Luke’s life possibly hanging in the balance, he had little choice.

Maybe if I took care of it myself, he thought grimly, laying his hand on his throbbing cock. It wouldn’t be particularly pleasant, but hopefully he’d be able to concentrate on helping Luke rather than his own libido and the delectable body he’d have in his arms.

Han was so intent on what he was doing that he never noticed the movement beside him until he suddenly felt Luke’s hand on his own, stopping its harsh movements.

“Han?” the quiet whisper sounded incredibly loud in the sudden stillness inside the shelter. Han turned to find a pair of brilliant blue eyes regarding him somewhat shyly. Han was so spellbound by that gaze that he almost missed the next whispered words, “Han? I’m so cold. Won’t you warm me up instead?”

“Luke?!” Incredulous, Han could only stare a moment until his brain started working again. “Kid, you’re delirious. You don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Han, please?” The sincerity of that quiet tone and the pleading look in the big blue eyes looking up at him were quickly melting Han’s firm resolve.

“No, Luke, I...”

“Han, I’m not asking for a commitment. Only for tonight.” Luke had not been as out-of-it as Han had assumed. He knew that Han wanted this as much as he did. He just needed the proper encouragement. “I’m so cold.” He shivered, only partially for effect, and studied Han through lowered eyelashes. He really was cold. “You wouldn’t want me to get sick, would you? Not when it would be so easy,” and pleasant, he added to himself, “for you to warm me up. I’ll bet a little physical activity could work wonders.”

“Luke...” Han growled the warning. He had the feeling that he was being manoeuvred into this. So what, he thought suddenly, it’s what you want anyway, isn’t it?

Impatient, and unaware of Han’s thoughts, Luke decided it was time to take matters into his own hands, so to speak. He leaned forward to kiss Han’s jaw, at the same time replacing the hand on Han’s cock with his own. “Han,” he practically purred, “share your body heat with me.” Punctuating the request with kisses above and gentle caresses below, he added a desperate “Please?”

Han was lost. His body was burning and he knew he could not refuse anything the kid asked of him. A man has his limits and Luke’s teasing fingers had pushed Han far beyond his own.

“Okay, kid, you asked for it,” he muttered, mostly to himself, as he reached for Luke. He grabbed the young man be the back of the neck and pulled him roughly forward to fasten his mouth hungrily on Luke’s slightly open one. The light teasing kisses that barely brushed his lips were only inflaming his already intense arousal. It was time to do something about satisfying this hunger.

Using his tongue to push Luke’s mouth open even further, he devoured him. At the same time, he gave his questing fingers free rein. No territory on the well-built young body straining against his own was forbidden, and none remained unexplored.

Han’s mouth finally moved away from Luke’s, travelling in nibbling kisses around to Luke’s ear where he alternated between nibbling Luke’s earlobe and planting wet, sucking kisses along the sensitive flesh of Luke’s neck.

Luke threw back his head and moaned, a loud, lingering, erotic sound. So caught up in the tingling trail of Han’s kisses on his throat that he’d entirely forgotten his own campaign to arouse his friend, he could only clutch Han’s shoulders desperately. Now it was Han’s lips and fingers driving Luke to the brink of sensation.

Han brought his hands up to caress and rub the flat nipples on Luke’s chest as his lips and tongue continued to work their magic on Luke’s neck. Then, fingers leading the way, he began a slow, steady exploration down Luke’s body. As his lips replaced absent fingers to bring Luke’s nipples to aching attention, Han’s hands slid down Luke’s ribcage and stomach to tease a moment at Luke’s bellybutton.

Luke gasped, sucking air into his chest, but Han’s questing fingers had already moved on, lower, to explore Luke’s hips, tease along his ass and up his inner thighs. Luke was panting heavily now, as Han’s lips once again followed questing fingers to dance down Luke’s heaving chest and stomach, pausing a moment to tongue at Luke’s bellybutton before moving lower.

There he stopped, hands on Luke’s hips, his breath fanning Luke’s straining cock. He looked up at the kid. Luke’s eyes were closed, he was breathing in great gasps, his hands still clutching at Han. Perhaps a little revenge is in order. Han smiled to himself and leaned back a little. “Warm enough?” he asked loudly, giving every indication that he was fully in control and finished. In actuality, he was as desperately aroused as the young man he was teasing, but he owed the kid for the earlier manoeuvring, even if the result had been so much fun.

Luke’s eyes snapped open at the question. “Oh, no. Han, no, please, don’t stop now.” Luke wiggled his hips toward Han in desperate entreaty. “Han...”

“We wouldn’t want you to tire out. Can’t expend too much energy, right?” Han teased.

“Han...” desperation tinged Luke’s moans, flaming Han’s desire.

Han grinned again, as he grabbed Luke’s hips and closed the distance between them. When his lips closed over Luke’s cock, he felt a shudder echo throughout the kid’s whole body. Oh yeah, he thought to himself with a smile, he’s ready ...

He licked the entire length of Luke’s throbbing organ, running his tongue around its flared head, flicking the tiny opening, making sure its full length was well lubricated with saliva. Luke moaned, bucking his hips, tossing his golden curls from side to side.

Before Luke was really even aware of what was happening, Han had released his cock and climbed up beside him. Han rolled over onto his side, with his back to Luke, pulling one knee up to his chest. He reached beside himself and pulled Luke toward him, guiding the young man’s cock toward his waiting ass. He was panting himself now, in anticipation.

Luke, coming to sudden awareness of what Han was doing, pushed his hands against Han’s back. “No, wait, I can’t...”

Han barely paused. “Sure you can.”

“No, I’ve never...”

Now, Han paused. He turned his head to look back at Luke, his whole body stilled. “Don’t you want to?” he asked, almost afraid of the answer. He could stop now if he had to, but not without some effort.

“Well, yes, but....” Once again Luke’s answer trailed off into embarrassment.

Han was so relieved he didn’t notice. His eyes lit up as he grinned hugely and said, “Well c’mon then, scoot over here.” He pulled Luke toward him again, anticipation rising once again.

Luke didn’t resist, even though doubt still shone in his eyes. “But I...”

“Trust me,” Han interrupted with the dazzling smile that Luke knew so well.

It was infectious. Luke returned the smile, doubts fading. He did trust Han. After all, Han had already saved his life - more than once. And the more he thought about it; the more Han’s teasing fingers caressed the achingly sensitive flesh; the more his body clamoured for exactly what Han was asking, the sooner all doubt had vanished to be replaced only with desire.

“I trust you Han,” he whispered, punctuating the statement with kisses. Luke took Han’s face in his hands to stare intently into the dark eyes blinking at his own blue ones. He wanted no doubt left in Han’s mind about this, “and I want this ... I want you. You’ll just have to show me, is all, and I’ll go slow. I don’t want to hurt you.” And I’ve never done this before. Luke was still somewhat embarrassed over his lack of experience.

“Don’t worry kid. You won’t hurt me. I’m not that fragile. Now c’mere.” Once again Han reached back, taking hold of Luke’s straining organ. Two short sharp tugs, punctuated by grunting moans from Luke, brought the young man closer. With a quick squeeze and caress, Han released his hold on Luke’s cock and moved his hand back to his own ass, spreading the cheeks to hold himself open to Luke.

“Han...” Luke whispered, hesitant.

“It’s okay kid. Just do it.” Han whispered back. He felt Luke’s blunt cock head probing his ass, searching. He felt Luke straining against his tight, puckered opening; knew the kid was afraid to push too hard, afraid to hurt.

“Han?”

“Harder, Luke.” Han drew in a deep breath, and as Luke renewed his forward thrust, Hand pushed his hips back to meet him, slamming the full length of Luke’s cock into him. Han released the breath he’d held in an explosive grunt. He could feel Luke’s throbbing organ stretching him to the limit - almost to the point of pain.

“Ohmighod, Han. It’s so hot, so tight.” Luke pulled out slightly and pushed back in the tiniest rocking motion. “I’ve never felt anything...” He let his voice trail off. He reached his arm around Han, letting it slip from Han’s chest down his rigid stomach.

Han moaned, clenching the muscles of his ass around Luke’s hard length. Luke’s eyes widened at the squeezing sensation. Instinct began to take over. Grunting, he began to pump, thrusting in and out of Han’s warmth. “Uhn... Han... Got to...”

“Do it, kid.” Han reached for Luke’s hand, pulling it forward to wrap around his own pulsing organ.

As he did so, he felt Luke’s muffled shout against his back as Luke’s cock exploded, shooting hot liquid inside him. Han moaned. His own cock was still clamouring for attention. He gave one last squeeze as he felt Luke pull out of him and roll onto his back.

“That was incredible. Is it always like...?” The question stopped midstream as Luke rolled over to see Han’s condition.

“Han, you didn’t...” Luke hesitated, still feeling somewhat awkward trying to talk about it. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No! No, it was great.”

“Then why?”

“Look, kid, we’ve got you warmed up now so let’s just go to sleep. I’m sure they’ll send someone lookin’ for us in the morning. We might as well get some rest between now and then.” Frustration caused Han to be a little more abrupt with the kid than he liked.

“Han, let me...” Luke reached across Han toward the still straining organ.

“No. Just leave it. Go to sleep.” Han pushed Luke back, then lay back himself and closed his eyes.

“Han?”

“What?”

“I’m still kinda cold.” Luke grinned to himself as he leaned over to whisper in Han’s ear. The warm breath on his neck caused the muscles in Han’s stomach to clench and he drew in a quick breath. He opened his eyes a crack to peer at Luke.

“I think you need to warm me up some more.” Luke whispered. His lips were against Han’s ear now. “From the inside this time.”

“Luke...” Han growled warningly.

“I mean it, Han. Please?” Luke scrambled over to kneel on all fours, his arms hugging the blankets beneath him and his naked ass raised high, waving invitingly in the air.

Han felt a jolt course through the length of his body at the sight.

“Okay kid. You asked for it.” Han rolled up onto his knees. Sudden inspiration led him to rummaging once again through the survival kit.

“Han?”

“Just a minute, kid.” Han answered the unspoken question. “Aha!” he crowed in triumph, brandishing a small tube of antibiotic cream. “This should work as a lubricant.”

After warming the tube in his hands for a moment, he cracked the seal and squeezed a liberal amount into the palm of his hand. After thoroughly coating his now painfully engorged cock, Han squeezed the last of the cream onto his fingers to prepare Luke’s waiting anus.

Gently inserting first one, then two fingers at a time, Han stretched Luke’s tight opening, preparing it to receive Han’s throbbing cock. Luke moaned, arching his back and wiggling his hips as one of Han’s probing fingers rubbed across his sensitive prostate.

“Oh God, Han. Do it now,” he moaned.

Han removed his fingers to replace them with his hard cock. Slowly, he pushed at Luke’s tight entry, inch by inch until his entire pulsing length was encased in Luke’s warmth.

And as Luke moaned at the feel of Han’s burning length buried within him, he remembered what Han had done for him. Tightening his ass muscles experimentally, he was gratified to hear Han’s moan and feel the fingers on his hips clench spasmodically.

Luke was surprised to feel one of Han’s hands move around to encase his erect organ, and the dual sensation of Han’s caressing fingers around his cock and Han’s hard rod up his ass left him breathless. Luke began to pump into Han’s fist and as he did so, Han began to grind his own hips, meeting Luke thrust for thrust.

“Luke... Luke...” Han repeated his name over and over, his thrusts coming sharper and stronger until with an explosive scream of Luke’s name, he climaxed, shooting deep inside Luke’s body. And as Luke felt Han explode liquid fire inside him, it triggered his own climax.

Finally satiated, both collapsed. Han, returning to awareness quickly rolled off Luke, checking once again for injuries. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

Luke smiled. “I’m wonderfully warm and definitely okay.” He leaned toward Han offering his lips in a tender, satisfied kiss. Leaning back, Luke grinned mischievously at Han. “But you know, it gets pretty cold during the night. You may have to warm me up some more before morning.”

“Well now,” Han returned the grin. “I must say, I’ve been feeling the cold a bit myself lately. C’mere.” He pulled Luke into his arms, tucking Luke’s head onto his shoulder. “Now. Go to sleep.”

And they did. For a little while, at least.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002