Pairing: Dave Starsky/Ken Hutchinson
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: the usual... they don’t belong to me (mores the pity *g*), no copyright infringement intended, no money being made... you know the drill.
Notes: Just a little birthday PWP for a friend.
Warnings: bondage play
Summary: Starsky has a special birthday gift for his partner.

 

And Tied With A Bow...

by TimberWolf



Hutch opened the apartment door and stepped inside. Surprised to find darkness, he flicked the light switch, scanning the empty room. He’d expected to find his partner at least, if not a room full of guests celebrating a ’surprise’ birthday party in his honour.

But the room was empty and silent. No party, no guests, no partner. Only the quiet ticking of the clock on the mantle, and the soft hum of the refrigerator were there to greet him. He closed the door and locked it before walking slowly into the kitchen area. “Starsk?” he called, glancing around for any indication of where his partner might be.

He scowled when no answering call came. Granted he was a little later getting home than he’d intended; the LTD had been unusually uncooperative, not only overheating, twice, but also blowing a tire as well. Struggling with the flat had left Hutch feeling doubly tired and grimy. While he was grateful to not have to contend with the surprise party he’d half expected to find when he got home, he was also disappointed at his partner’s absence. For this whole wretched evening he’d been consoling himself with the thought of coming home to peace and quiet, and especially to Starsky, maybe snuggling together to watch some TV or better yet, calling it an early night and spending the whole evening together in bed.

He sighed, feeling suddenly alone and tired. And old.

Deciding to take a quick shower and go to bed, Hutch began stripping out of his mud-spattered shirt as he shuffled toward the bathroom. Tossing his clothes into the hamper behind the bathroom door, he climbed under the stream of hot water.

He rubbed his hands over his face, pushing the wet hair out of his eyes. He stood still, letting the hot water pulse over his neck and shoulders, washing the tension away along with the dirt and sweat. Then he picked up the soap and began lathering his chest and arms. He slid his hands across his shoulders, rubbing small circles against the back of his neck.

Hutch let his hands glide lower, down his chest and across his abdomen. He drew in a deep breath, curling his fingers around his cock, sliding them slowly along its length. He let his eyes drift shut, and his head fall back, imagining his dark haired partner climbing into the small cubicle with him. How many times had Starsky done just that, wrapping himself around his taller blond partner? How many times had they grappled playfully under this shower, tangling around each other, thrusting and stroking, licking and biting, until they each cried out with release?

Hutch sighed. Tonight his own fingers were not enough. He wanted, he needed to feel his partner’s strength against his own, to be held close in Starsky’s arms. He needed to feel Starsky against him, around him, holding the loneliness at bay.

But he was alone.

He swallowed against the tightness in his throat as he quickly finished his shower and stepped out to towel off.

Hutch didn’t bother with a towel, or lights, as headed through the shadowed, barely moonlit apartment toward the bedroom. He had enough illumination to make his way through the familiar space and, without lights on, it was unlikely anyone could make out his naked form through the windows.

Scowling, he noticed his bedroom door was barely ajar, only about an inch or so, and soft light flickered behind it. He never closed that door.

“Starsk?” he called softly, pushing the door open.

“Happy birthday, Blintz,” Starsky’s soft voice answered.

Hutch’s eyes grew wide and he drew in a deep breath as he took in the sight that greeted him. Candlelight flickered from various points around the room providing a warm, soft glow, illuminating the figure reclining casually across Hutch’s bed.

A knowing smile graced Starsky’s lips and his deep blue eyes were sultry and heavy-lidded as he watched his partner’s reaction.

Hutch groaned quietly, his eyes devouring the feast on display before him. Starsky lay naked and unashamed, his back arched slightly as his arms were pulled up over his head, secured to either side of the headboard with gleaming metal handcuffs. His fingers opened and closed, grasping at their emptiness.

Hutch could see his partner’s chest rising and falling more rapidly, his excitement growing at the feel of his partner’s eyes taking him in. He watched as Starsky hummed softly, undulating slightly on the bed, shifting back and forth. Hutch’s eyes drifted lower, following the dark trail of hair across his partner’s tight abdomen to his groin. Grinning, he chuckled at the bright yellow ribbon tied around Starsky’s cock and balls that pulled his sac up and forward, tight against his arching erection.

Starsky grinned, “Don’t ya wanna unwrap your present?”

Hutch grinned widely, settling alongside his partner. Sliding his hand in a single long caress from Starsky’s hip up to his chest, he brushed his thumb across the tightly puckered nipple.

Starksy gasped, bucking.

With a soft chuckle at his dark partner’s responsiveness, Hutch leaned close, closing his lips over Starsky’s, nibbling softly at the sweet lower lip, urging it to open and admit him entrance.

Settling back, Hutch asked quietly, “Where’s the keys, babe?”

Starsky jerked his chin, “Over there, on the shelf.” He met Hutch’s blue eyes with a sultry grin, “Tonight I’m your birthday present. Yours to do with - whatever you want.”

Hutch groaned softly at the sensual promise in his partner’s husky words. He leaned down again for another kiss....

“There’s special treats in the kitchen,” Starsky murmured before they went too far. “The chocolate sauce in the fondue should still be warm, and there’s strawberries in the fridge.” He groaned, arching as far as he could as Hutch’s lips latched onto the juncture of his neck and collarbone, working the sensitive spot until a large, bright red mark surfaced.

Satisfied at his handiwork, Hutch licked the mark he’d just made, the claim he’d just staked on his partner with a soft possessive growl. “Mine.”

“Yours, babe. Always.” Starsky agreed, grinning.

Abruptly energised, Hutch jumped off the bed to rummage in the bottom drawer of his bedside table. With a shout of triumph, he held aloft the item he’d been searching for, a long silk scarf. Climbing back up beside his partner, he leaned close again to press his lips to Starsky’s. “I love you,” he whispered. Then he lifted the scarf, carefully winding it twice around his partner’s head, completely covering his eyes, before knotting it securely at the back. “Be right back.”

Starsky smiled, a wide lascivious grin. “Hurry,” he rasped.

Hutch grinned at his partner’s whispered groan, cradling his fingers against Starsky’s cheek. In a flash, his partner had turned his head, grasping Hutch’s index finger in his teeth, sucking it into his mouth.

Pulling his finger free with a soft pop, Hutch slid his hand down Starsky’s neck and across his chest. He pinched a hard nipple tightly between his knuckles, tugging sharply.

Starsky cried out softly, pressing up against his partner’s hand. “Oh, God, Hutch!”

“Be good,” Hutch chuckled, “wait here.”

With the quiet clink of cuffs against the headboard, Starsky turned in the direction of his partner’s voice, “I’m not goin’ anywhere, babe. Don’t be long, huh?”

Hutch grinned. “I won’t,” he murmured, running his fingers up the length of Starksy’s hard cock, “Remember where we were.”

The bound man grunted, thrusting against the light touch.

Hutch chuckled, striding quickly into the kitchen eager to get back to his partner. In a matter of minutes, Starsky had saved what looked to be a miserable evening, turning it instead into a passionate fantasy come true. The night of his dreams. He intended to make damned sure that his partner enjoyed every minute of it too.

Rummaging through the cupboards, he pulled out a heavy silver tray. Quickly grabbing the berries and the melted chocolate and piling them onto the tray, he raced back to the bedroom where his bound partner waited.

Hutch set the tray on the bedside table, pausing for a moment to take in the sight of his partner once more. He swallowed against the tightness in his throat at the love and trust Starsky offered him with this single gesture.

“Hutch?” Starsky whispered into the silence, “You okay?”

The blond smiled incandescently, jumping onto the bed to straddle his partner’s thighs. He slid his hands slowly up Starsky’s bound arms to curl his fingers through his partner’s. “I am so much better than okay, babe,” he murmured, pressing his lips to Starsky’s.

Starsky groaned at the feel of Hutch’s naked thighs pressed against his own. He thrust upward, grinding his erection against the blonde’s.

Hutch chuckled lightly, reaching across to pick up a large red strawberry. He dipped it deeply into the smooth melted chocolate and sat back. He brushed it softly around his partner’s lips, teasing him with the chocolate. He held it steady while Starsky closed his lips around it, biting into the sweet, juicy berry.

Starsky’s tongue darted out the side of his mouth in an attempt to catch the juice overflowing in sweet trails down his cheek.

“Let me,” Hutch murmured, swooping down to lick up the stray juice. Hovering over his partner’s mouth, the blond nibbled and sucked at Starsky’s lips, cleaning away every bit of chocolate, savouring the flavours of the chocolate and berries mingling with taste of his partner.

He moaned into Starsky’s mouth, sucking on his partner’s tongue as he reached for another strawberry. This time, Hutch let the trail of warm chocolate dribble across the hirsute chest and up the strong throat before teasing again at Starsky’s lips.

“I’ll get that,” he murmured softly, lapping at the sweet confection. He tongued a moment at the pebbled nipple in his path, drawing a shuddering moan from deep in his partner’s chest, before licking the column of Starsky’s throat, nibbling the line of his jaw. He pressed his lips against his partner’s, again savouring the sweet taste.

Hutch continued to tease his partner, never brushing the berries and chocolate in the same place twice, avoiding any but the most casual contact with Starsky’s arching erection.

Starsky groaned, thrusting desperately up at his partner. “Hutch, please,” he muttered, “Touch me.”

“All in good time, babe,” Hutch grinned. He slid down in the bed, settling between his partner’s strong thighs. He nudged Starsky’s legs open, pushing his knees back, to bare his ass to Hutch’s bright blue gaze. Hutch groaned, seeing the evidence of his partner’s thorough preparations glistening in the dim light.

“I’m ready for you babe,” Starsky panted, “take me now.” His fingers clenched around the handcuff’s chains, pulling them tight with the strain of his growing need.

“I will,” Hutch murmured, reaching up to pull the blindfold free, baring Starsky’s blinking blue eyes. “I need to see you though. I want to watch our pleasure lighting your eyes.”

Starsky lifted his head, straining his neck as far as his reach allowed, to press his lips against Hutch’s. “Me too. Do it.”

Hutch groaned softly. He slid one hand slowly down his partner’s chest, across his abdomen. Kneeling back, he shifted Starsky’s hips, lifting them up onto his own thighs. He pumped his fist over his aching cock, spreading its leaking fluid around the flared head. Centering it against his partner’s opening, Hutch pushed with a steady pressure, groaning as Starsky’s tight passage enveloped him.

Hutch curled over his partner, pulling back until he was almost free, then sliding back in, setting up a slow but powerful rhythm. Gradually, he began to pick up the pace. Holding tight to the headboard to brace his strong thrusts, Hutch grunted with each lunge as he repeatedly buried himself in his partner’s tight heat, spiralling them both higher and higher toward ecstasy.

He looked down into Starsky’s wide blue eyes, watching them grow darker as his pace grew more frantic, more urgent. Hutch shuddered, gasping as he arched into his partner’s heat, feeling his release pulsing into Starsky, bathing him in Hutch’s climax.

“Oh God, Hutch!” Starsky cried out, on the verge of following his partner into satisfaction.

“No,” Hutch panted, squeezing his fist around Starsky’s beribboned cock and balls, “not yet.” He rested his forehead a moment against his partner’s shoulder, taking deep shuddering breaths as an agonised groan rumbled through Starsky’s chest.

“Please, babe,” Starsky whimpered.

“Are you my birthday present or not?” Hutch grinned widely. “Mine to do with as I please, remember?”

“Hutch, please,” Starsky groaned.

“Okay, babe,” he chuckled, “Just give me a minute.” Hutch scooted back, moving away from his dark partner as he eased Starsky’s hips back down to the bed. “Be right back,” he murmured.

A quick trip to the washroom and Hutch returned with a warm, wet cloth, tenderly cleaning his partner. Using the same cloth with a quick swipe, he cleaned himself as well. He smiled down at his partner. The handcuffs continued to clink against the headboard, testament to Starsky’s impatient squirming.

“Just gotta take care of one more thing,” Hutch grinned. Rummaging for some time in the closet, he eventually emerged with two leather belts. Grabbing the handcuff keys from the shelf, he dropped them on the bedside table. At Starsky’s questioning look, Hutch chuckled. “After this, neither one of us is gonna have the energy to get that far,” he nodded to the shelf on the other side of the room.

Starsky returned the grin, his eyes lighting with anticipation.

Hutch moved to the foot of the bed. Securing Starsky’s legs snugly together with one belt, he looped the second belt between his ankles and around the first, binding both tightly to the footboard of the bed.

“That should hold you still,” he murmured with a bright gleam in his eye.

Starsky groaned as Hutch climbed onto the bed, straddling his lower legs as he leaned close to lick a slow wet swipe along the length of Starsky’s aching erection. “I’m gonna come,” Starsky gritted, thrusting into the touch.

“Not yet, babe,” Hutch smiled, “not ‘til you’re inside me.” He gently tugged on the yellow ribbon, sliding it away from his partner’s arching cock.

Starsky hissed, shuddering as the ribbon tickled at his over-sensitive skin.

“Hold it for me lover,” Hutch whispered. “It’s gonna be so good.”

“Make it quick,” Starsky groaned.

Hutch only smiled. Scooting up Starsky’s legs until he straddled his partner’s hips, he reached behind to position the hard cock at his own entrance. “You be still now, let me do this.”

Starsky nodded sharply. “Now.”

Hutch grinned, slowly, slowly easing back onto his partner, savouring the feel of Starsky’s hard length slipping each fraction of an inch further into him.

Starsky arched with the tension of holding still, surprised that any more than his shoulders and ankles were in actual contact with the bed. He moaned, struggling to maintain his control.

Hutch settled against his partner’s hips, Starsky’s cock fully embedded inside him. Slowly he eased back up, reversing the same torturous pace, squeezing around Starsky as he pulled back, milking the cock inside him.

“Hutch,” Starsky groaned, “I can’t... I gotta....” His head thrashed from side to side, his body quaking with his need.

“Let it go, babe,” Hutch growled. “Come inside me.” With a quick thrust, he slammed down, taking his partner’s full length inside with a single lunge, pumping his fist around his own renewed erection.

Starsky shouted, shuddering in his partner’s tight grip, pumping wave after wave into Hutch.

Hutch arched with a cry, his climax triggered by Starsky’s. He collapsed against the dark furry chest, savouring its crinkly tickle against his cheek as it rose and fell. Shifting with a supreme effort, Hutch sat up.

“Where ya goin’?” Starsky mumbled, tugging at his partner’s arm.

“Nowhere babe,” Hutch muttered, twisting around and reaching to fumble the belts free of Starsky’s legs. Grinning, he slid back up his partner’s body, reaching for the cuff’s keys. Unlocking Starsky’s wrists, he flopped back down against his wide chest, absently tossing the keys in the general direction of the bedside table as Starsky’s arms closed around him.

“Hmmmm,” he hummed softly, content in the strong embrace, feeling his partner press a soft kiss against his hair. “Told ya,” he grinned softly, nuzzling into Starsky’s throat. “Happy birthday to me.”

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002