Pairing: ??/??
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Everyone sing along... Don’t own them, only playing with them and they like it. No money made, just having fun.
Notes: First appeared in Demon Bunny Press' Sinful Seductions 2
Summary: early morning musings turn to something more

 

Trapped

by Steelknight



His head is resting on my chest, his left arm lying over my bare stomach. His leg rests atop my thighs, pinning them to the bed. Trapped, no way to escape without waking him. His breath teases my right nipple. He lifts his leg a little higher rubbing against my cock lightly.

I close my eyes again knowing I’m not going anywhere. Trapped again by my slumbering lover. His hair tickles as he moves, snuggling closer if it’s possible. There goes his leg again; my cock is hardening with each movement.

I sigh as his hand moves down from my stomach to scratch his leg then draw away to rest on my cock. I can’t help but arch, feeling those long fingers tighten around me. Oh, god! Trapped in his hand; I want that hand to move more. And it does move; it moved away. I want it back!

I want those fingers caressing me, teasing me. I want those fingers stroking me, tracing, and circling the head of my cock, lightly touching the slit, driving me crazy with pleasure ‘til I cum so hard I’m gasping for breath.

He’s moving again, his hand slowing skimming its way up my body. It stops at the nipple that his breath has been teasing. One finger toys with it, rubbing, circling. Then another starts to join in. His leg traps both of mine, tightening as his now hard cock twitches against my hip. That damn well better not be just morning wood either.

He’s awake now, I can tell. He turns his head and licks the nipple he was laying on. While his fingers pinch and pull at the other. He shifts, moving on top of me trapping me now with his whole body. His legs move between mine and he raises up kissing, licking and biting my neck. I arch again, my throat at his mercy.

A whimper of desire escapes me as his cock rubs mine. I can feel his precum as they touch and I know he felt mine. He gives my throat a finally hard bite marking me as his and his alone. Then his lips meet mine; his tongue traces my lips parting them and entering, leaving me only when neither of us can wait any longer.

He grabs his pillow, moving off me so he can put it under my lower back. He smiles down at me and moves his cock to enter. We both know I’m still primed from last night, and I want his cock not his finger filling me. He reaches across me, grabbing the lube from the bed stand and squeezing some out. It fell directly where he wanted too, not like that was any surprise.

Next, I feel the head of his cock, not entering me yet just teasing and working the lube. I want more! I want him in me and I want it now! I start to wrap my legs around him to draw him into me. But, his hands stop me, curving under my knees and lifting my legs instead to his shoulders. His hands skim their wicked way down my thighs, stopping to brush lightly against my balls, but ignoring my throbbing shaft completely.

Our eyes lock in a battle I know I won’t win, and I don’t want to win. I feel the head of his cock against me again, then he moves it away. Teasing bastard! I want it filling me, stretching me, buried inside me as far as he can get it. His hands move to hold my wrists to my sides, trapping me again. I struggle some and his grip tightens. I’m not trying to free myself though. I only do it because I want his dominance. I struggle ’til he has me exactly where I want him too.

Oh, God! Finally, he enters me. It hurts so fucking good! ‘Yes! More! Harder!’ My cock is soaked with precum. ‘Stroke me! Touch me! I need your hand on my cock, not my wrists!’ But I know he won’t, that’s not what he wants. He thrusts harder and faster, grinding further into me each time.

He knows how badly I need his touch, as my back arches, my cock thrusting in the air, and my body trembling with lust and desire. His eyes show his pleasure as he draws both of us closer and closer to climax with each second.

I want to scream, to beg for mercy my need for release so great. ‘Touch me damn you!’ Yet I know he won’t. I knew from the beginning he wouldn’t. That’s not what he wants, and I finally submit, lowering my eyes from his.

Our bodies are covered with sweat, our breath coming in grasps, our hearts racing as each time he enters me is harder... faster. He allows my legs to slide from his shoulders to his hips and circle them. Every thrust ignites another explosion of fire through my body. I am so fucking close. ‘Yes! Oh, fuck, Yes!’ My body shudders from the ecstasy of my release.

I know I’m screaming his name, yet I can’t hear myself. Only he can do this to me, taking me past all the limits I’ve ever known to leave me feeling completely ravaged, devoured and reborn all at once. I know this was exactly what he wanted as I feel him shoot his release deep within me, straight to my core.

He releases one wrist, the other he moves sideways up the bed to the pillow. I know that simple movement took the last of his strength as his body crumples to the side of mine, snuggling. It’s only moments later that I realize once again his head is resting on my chest, his left arm laying over my bare stomach. His leg rests atop my thighs, pinning them to the bed. I’m trapped again.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to Steelknight’s index.

 

© Steelknight 2004