Pairing: Ezra Standish/Buck Wilmington
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I don’t own ‘em, I doubt they were gone long enough to even be missed. I’m not making any money from this. No copyright infringement intended. You know the drill...
Notes: Written for M7_Pure_Kink’s Toy of the Month Club Challenge #1.
Warnings: Only the obvious. oh, and not been beta’d.
Summary: pure PWP, it’s playtime and the cuffs come out.

 

Toy Box 1: Handcuffs

by TimberWolf



“Playtime, Ace,” Buck grinned, a wicked light sparkling in his bright blue eyes, as he leaned over Ezra’s prone form. “Look what I found in the Toy Box.”

Ezra shifted under the sheets with a soft moan. Not at the look of the wide black leather cuffs with their soft as butter suede lining dangling from Buck’s fingers. And not even at the fact that Buck was waking him up at an ungodly early hour. He just knew it was not even noon yet.

No, that little shivery moan was all about anticipation. About the way that Buck’s grin, half-hidden behind his moustache, and the eager sparkle in his eyes, and his deep rumbly whisper in Ezra’s ear all by themselves were enough to curl Ezra’s toes, arch his spine and have his cock jumping to attention.

Buck whipped the covers back off the bed, leaving Ezra lying naked on the bare mattress.

Ezra stretched lazily, arching his back a little further, arms reaching idly over his head. He smiled in Buck’s direction, his waving cock all the invitation he knew Buck needed to play.

“Now that’s what I like to see,” Buck voiced deepened even further to a one-of-a-kind drawled growl that shot straight to Ezra’s balls. A growl that meant an afternoon of playing, of teasing and toying and endless teetering on the brink, followed by countless orgasms. A growl that meant Buck aimed to see him a drained, exhausted, replete puddle of goo before the end of the day. Fuck, he loved that growl!

Ezra let Buck shift him on the mattress, positioning him exactly where Buck wanted him. He spread his arms and legs open, letting them lie loosely in the direction of the bed’s four posts. Willing and waiting.

Buck grinned again, leaning over Ezra for a long, lingering kiss. “Love you, Ace. Gonna make you fly.” He took his time with the cuffs, massaging Ezra’s shoulders a bit, teasing over the length of Ezra’s arm with lips and fingertips as he worked his toward the extended wrist. Buck lingered, licking and nibbling some colour into Ezra’s inner wrist before planting a soft kiss over Ezra’s pulse and locking the cuff securely over it.

Ezra writhed, his whimpers increasing in volume as Buck repeated the slow torturous process with his other wrist and each ankle, until he was finally secured, spread-eagled in the center of the big bed.

“Buck, please,” Ezra groaned, arching his hips upward.

“Somethin’ you need, Ace?” Buck trailed his finger through the puddle of pre-cum pooling on Ezra’s belly, never once coming close to touching the drooling cock that was adding to it.

“n-need to cum, Buck, please,” Ezra tossed his head from side to side, no longer surprised at how quickly this man could have him shuddering on the brink of desperation.

“You will, Ez.” Oh god, there was that growl again. “You’ll cum over and over and over.” Ezra whimpered, hips bucking, cock throbbing with every word.

Buck chuckled, palm flat against Ezra’s belly, pushing him down, holding him still against the bed. “But not yet. It’s playtime first. Remember?”

“Teasing bastard!”

Buck laughed, sliding his hand in a slow, back and forth caress of Ezra’s tight belly. “Bastard I surely am, Ace, but a tease? Now that’s just downright mean. When have I ever left you hangin’?”

“You mean besides right fucking now?” Ezra gritted, straining against the cuffs to push his cock toward Buck’s so close fingers.

“Day’s a long ways from over, Ace. Plenty of time for playin’ before I send you into orbit.” Buck bent over, licking at the pre-cum pooling in Ezra’s navel, letting his moustache brush tickles across the taught belly. At the sharp, sucked in breath, Buck grinned up into green, pleading eyes. “No rush at all.”

Ezra pushed his head back into the pillow with a moan, unable to control the quivers of anticipation quaking through his limbs.

“Think I’ll start right here,” Buck blew a soft breath across Ezra’s nearest nipple, watching it pucker tightly in response. “These little fellas look a might lonely.”

Ezra gasped softly, pushing closer to Buck’s mouth. Buck had discovered early on how sensitive Ezra’s nipples were and loved toying with them. Many were the times that he’d brought Ezra to begging at the brink of orgasm with no more than a few minutes of working the tiny brown nubs.

Already so close, the first latch of Buck’s mouth, the barest scrape of teeth, and Ezra was arching up with a squeal, no more than heels and shoulders in contact with the mattress. “So close, Buck... can’t... gonna...”

“oh, no you’re not, Ace,” Buck growled, wrapping rough fingers around Ezra’s balls and tugging sharply, “not yet.” He continued to nip and tongue and suck at the tightly puckered nipples, drawing a continuous litany of whimpers and cries and indistinguishable murmurs from Ezra’s throat, maintaining his peremptory grip on Ezra’s balls, occasional tugs keeping him just barely back from the edge.

Buck sat back, studying the puckered nubs, shining wet and red, blew a last light puff of breath across them and grinned up at Ezra. “Yep, they look much happier now.”

“Bu-uck...”

“I’m thinkin’ it’s time for your reward, Ace.” Buck waggled his eyebrows at Ezra before marking a wet trail of kisses down Ezra’s sternum, pausing momentarily at the quivering belly button before continuing lower.

“r-reward?”

Buck licked at the so soft skin at the base of Ezra’s cock. “Just knew you’d be beautiful bare,” he murmured softly.

Ezra gasped at the touch, still unused to the increased sensitivity of the skin he’d allowed Buck to shave only the night before. He tugged futilely at the cuffs holding wrists and ankles secure, needing desperately to just wrap himself around Buck and thrash against him. Anything to reach the elusive climax that Buck was holding just out of reach.

“Wanna taste the difference.” The whispered words had barely reached Ezra’s ears when he felt the long, slow swipe of Buck’s tongue travel from the base of his balls to the tip of his cock.

“oh fuck yes... more... Buck, please...”

And there it was again, and again. Long, slow repeated licks, like he was a fucking tootsie pop or something. Each frustrated growl that began to build in his chest between slow, wet slides was transformed into a shuddering groan of need as that beautiful tongue ended the lick with a swipe around his glans, or tiny dig into his slit, or a flicker against that tiny spot that only Buck could find that drove him fucking insane.

Ezra arched again, needing to thrust, needing Buck’s mouth or his hands, or his cock. Anything that fucking pushed him over the edge before he either exploded or stroked out. Either one seemed a real possibility at this point.

He strained against the cuffs, the whimpers a steady stream of desperation now that he could no longer stop long enough to form actual words.

Then, without warning, his cock was enveloped in warm, wet suction, Buck swallowing him whole, digging his thumb in behind Ezra’s balls. And when Buck’s moustache finally brushed against his shaved skin, Ezra screamed, thrashing, shooting jet after jet down Buck’s throat.

Buck just swallowed and sucked, letting Ezra fuck his face until the last aftershocks of his orgasm faded, leaving Ezra panting and exhausted in a boneless sprawl of satisfaction.

With a last tender kiss to Ezra’s cock, Buck eased himself up alongside Ezra, settling in with his head pillowed on Ezra’s shoulder.

Ezra hummed softly, kissing the top of Buck’s head. “Aren’t you going to release these?” he asked, rattling the cuffs a bit against the bedposts.

Buck lifted his head to look into Ezra’s eyes, “They too tight, Ace?”

“Well... no,” Ezra hesitated, seeing a familiar gleam behind the nap lurking in Buck’s eyes.

“Then what’s your rush? Lotta day left to play.” He yawned, settling back against Ezra’s chest. “A bit o’ rest and we can go again, don’t ya think?” He slid a hand across Ezra’s belly and up his chest to tweak his far nipple, rolling it lightly between thumb and forefinger. “Got lotsa play left in me.”

Ezra sucked in a breath, his cock attempting valiantly to twitch and refill as Buck continued to toy with his nipple. “You keep me cuffed and work me like this all day, then I get a massage when we’re done, Wilmington,” Ezra muttered.

Buck’s chuckle vibrated through both their chests. “I think that can be arranged, Ace.” He twisted his head back, reaching up toward Ezra for a kiss.

Ezra looked deep into the blue eyes shining up at him and smiled. “Love you too, Buck.”

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2007