Pairing: Chris Larabee/Vin Tanner
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Don’t own them; Wish I did they’d have more fun being with me! *EG* But alas it’s not to be, all characters of The Magnificent Seven are copyrighted by MGM, Trilogy, Mirisch. No money’s been made from this story and if there had been Ezra would have won it from me.
Warnings: None.
Summary: This is for the “Wet and Naked” 150 word challenge.

 

Riding Out The Storm

by Steelknight



Chris and Vin had planned on relaxing for a couple of days at Chris’ cabin. They had almost made it there when the storm that had been gathering all day finally broke with a deafening crash of thunder.

They were soaked to the bone by the time they got there. Chris grabbed their saddlebags and headed into the shack to start a fire, while Vin lead their horses into the barn and quickly took care of them.

Lighting flashed as Vin raced to the cabin and was met at the door by a wet, naked Chris. Soon they were both naked, in each others arms on the bed. Kissing, touching, ‘til both were hard and ready.

Vin entered his partner, taking Chris’ cock in hand. He stroked it in time with each thrust, Chris’ moans and gasps urging him on. Thunder rolled outside... harder... faster, ‘til both exploded with ecstacy.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to Steelknight’s index.

 

© Steelknight 2002