Pairing: C/V, E, E/B, ?/?/? sort of. (Evil laugh)
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I wish. I don’t. They do. Bank account still empty. Nuff said, on to the fic.
Warnings: Not really. Very mild kink.
Notes: This is a late fic, for May is masturbation month. If the motherboard in my laptop hadn’t died it would have been posted on time.
Summary: Just a little secret voyeurism among friends.

 

Southern Exposure

by Steelknight



“Larabee, I don’t wanna hear ya ever bitch ‘bout my Jeep again,” Vin Tanner, the pissed off sharpshooter of ATF team seven growled at his companion as they walked down the dark road. Chris Larabee, ATF team seven leader and lover of the pissed off sharpshooter, was thankful it was the middle of the night, otherwise the blush coloring his face would have given his partner another thing to use against him.

“Once, just once my fucking Ram breaks down on us and you’re never going to let me hear the end of it are you, Tanner? Yours breaks down so much, if it was a horse I’d have shot it a long time ago! At least we were close to Ezra’s when it happened, not like the time your wreck left us stranded in east bumfuck for three hours,” Chris said in his defense.

Vin Tanner shook his head, and gave his partner a disappointed look. “Aww hell, Larabee, ya still goin’ ta bitch ‘bout that? Seems ta me, we spent more time in south bumfuck than east. And ya weren’t complainin’ then ‘cept for wanting it harder and faster.” Tanner smirked at his lover. “Least ways Ez will be up this time of night, and I’m bettin’ he won’t be cranky, unlike someone else who’s up past his bedtime. Must be a bitch gettin’ old, huh Pard?”

“Who the hell you calling old, Tanner? I can take you anytime!” Chris snarled. He was tired, but hell if he’d admit to it after that comment.

Vin’s blue eyes gleamed with mischief as he moved in front of his lover and stopped, blocking Chris’ path. “Did ya say ya wanted to take me, Chris? Right here and now? Where I reckon anyone can see us!” Vin ran a finger from his lover’s chest down to his groin, then cupped it with his hand.

“Don’t start something you can’t finish, Tanner. We should be able to see the back of Ezra’s place as soon as we turn this corner. But you wait ‘til I get you home, I’ll take you every way there is, then we’ll see how much energy you have left, but I ain’t giving no one a free show, Vin, you’re mine and I ain’t sharing you in any way. Let’s get going, the sooner we get to Ezra’s, the sooner I get you home and in bed!” Chris gave an evil grin as he removed the wandering hand from his body, and nudged Vin to get him walking again.

“Reckon you’re right, Chris, I kinda like our show ta stay private, might shock people ya’ll bein’ so kinky and such.” Vin said as he bobbed his eyebrows.

Chris laughed and swatted his best friend’s arm. “Me? You’re the kinky one! Whose idea was the...never mind, just you wait ‘til I get you home, Tanner!“ Chris growled.

They turned the corner as Ezra’s place came in sight. “There’s a light on in Ez’s bedroom, Vin. Let’s hope that means he’s home and awake.” The sharpshooter had seen it too. That mischievous grin was back. “Let’s sneak up on him, Pard. Ain’t often we can get a jump on Ez, could be fun.”

Although they kept walking, coming closer to the back of the condo with every step, Chris wasn’t too sure sneaking up on the team undercover agent was a good idea. Ezra was known to go for his gun first and ask questions after. So, he tried to be the voice of reason. “What if he’s not alone, Vin? I don’t think he’d appreciate us interrupting something like that.”

Chris knew in a minute it hadn’t worked as the Texas drawl replied, “Come on Chris, ya know Buck’s gone ta that seminar all week. And, this is Ez were, talkin’ ‘bout, he ain’t one ta have that kinda company, less'n it’s Bucklin. ‘Sides if’n we did interrupt somethin’, ya know ya like to watch, Larabee. Hell we both do! He’ll just be a mite surprised is all. And, we need ta get a ride home from him anyway... ‘cause someone’s vehicle broke down and it weren’t mine.” The sharpshooter gave his partner a spiteful smirk.

“Fine! But in case he pulls his gun... you’re taking point.” Larabee huffed, pushing the younger agent in front of him and into the bushes surrounding the back of the southerner’s condo. Luckily, it was the last building in the unit so there were no neighbors who could see them and mistake them for burglars.

Ezra Standish, team seven’s undercover agent was home. He was also alone, aroused and missing the company of his lover. Knowing he couldn’t be with Buck, Ezra had decided to make do with an alternative method of finding relief. And, he had just the right inspiration to help. Buck had been bringing home western videos, thinking Ezra might enjoy them while he was gone. Out of boredom, Ezra had started watching them. He had been expecting a Western classic, and although it was certainly classic, Ezra doubted the star he had been expecting to see had ever starred in a movie like this one. It had obviously been picked up with the rest by mistake and would have to be returned very carefully.

Ezra had never been a prude and his lover most certainly wasn’t. They had watched many adult videos together, and enjoyed them. This one though, this one was incredible. It was undeniably one of the hottest things he had ever seen, and the last thing he expected. It was very obvious to the southerner that his partner had no idea what he had brought home this time. For a split second he felt something akin to guilt. Thankfully, it passed quickly. ‘A stiff cock has no conscience.’ Ezra smiled as he remembered Buck’s well used, teasing comment.

Ezra set up everything he would need then picked up the video case, chuckling once again at its innocent and deceptive title. He removed the video from the case and inserted it in the VCR. Taking the remote in hand, he commenced with his plans for this evening.

Chris and Vin quietly approached Ezra Standish’s bedroom window. The window was open, and all but a few inches were covered by the window shade. The only light in the room seemed to be coming from the television. Yet, it was bright enough to show that the undercover agent was indeed home. Green and blue eyes widened, mouths opened in shock as they looked under the shade and into the window.

There, sitting on his bed in all his naked glory, was Ezra. His green eyes were bright and fixed on the television which was blocked from their sight by an open closet door. The undercover agent’s normally immaculate chestnut hair was slightly disheveled, his well-tanned and muscular chest aglow with a thin layer of sweat. Ezra was using one hand to run his fingers across his nipples, teasing them. With the other hand, he reached for something on his dresser. Retrieving the item he was after, he brought it up to his right nipple and secured the nipple clamp in place. His fingers ran down the length of the chain to the clamp at its other end, which he fastened to his left nipple. A moan escaped as Ezra tightened the clamps then reached down to stroke his erect and dripping cock.

His moan was like a siren song to his shocked observers, as they quietly drew closer to the window for a better view. Their eyes were completely mesmerized by the man before them. Vin whispered to his partner, “Reckon ya were right, Ez is pulling his gun.” Chris elbowed his lover, raising one finger to his lips in the universal gesture for silence.

Ezra got up from the bed after grabbing a tube of something from the dresser. Then he seized the top of a straight-backed chair from beside his bed, lifting it and placing it between the bottom of the bed and the television. Strapped to the seat of the chair was a long and thick dildo. Ezra kept looking back and forth between the TV and the chair as he moved into place, first removing the top from the tube then squeezing out the contents to cover the toy. With a hand on each ass cheek to open himself, Ezra straddled the chair, his strong legs flexing as he lowered his body ‘til the lubed dildo was in place. Slowly the southerner started taking it in, impaling himself little by little on the long, thick toy.

Twin gasps were quickly suppressed as the two men outside were held spellbound, watching their southern friend. The voyeurs were both fighting the urge to crawl through the window and join in. Vin moved directly behind Chris and rubbed his hardness against his lover’s body. Silently cursing the layers of clothes separating skin from skin, Vin reached around his partner, caressing his shaft through the jeans. Hearing Chris’ whimper at the touch, he warned him to remain silent with a light bite to his neck. The sharpshooter’s blue eyes were still watching eagerly through the window.

Chris couldn’t believe he had whimpered like that. He knew watching Ezra was making him horny as hell and Vin’s touch was getting him even hotter, but he hadn’t thought he was that far gone ‘til he heard himself and felt Vin’s bite of warning. Firmly pressing his lips together so no sounds would alert the southerner to their presence, Chris then pushed back ‘til his ass checks were snug against his partner’s hardness, then wriggled his hips to tease both of them as they watched the live action happening before them.

Ezra took a little more lifting then lowering of his body, ‘til the eight-inch toy was half buried within him, riding the dildo a little hard and faster with each down motion of his body. A gasp of pleasure escaped as he stroked his hard, weeping cock. Using one finger to circle the head and tease the slit, his green eyes never shifted from the TV screen. Ezra’s drawl was husky with lust as he spoke to the images before him. “I never imagined. Tied to a bed, completely at his mercy and you love it.”

That voice made both of them harder. “Oh god, Vin!” Chris’ whisper of need was all it took. The sharpshooter was aching too, his cock rock hard, needing relief. Vin took Chris’ hands in his and placed them just under the windowsill. Then let his fingers skim the lean hard form in front of him ‘til he reached his lover’s belt, swiftly unbuckled it, then the tight jeans and briefs, pushing them down to free his partner of his confines.

Chris leaned against the building. He wanted this, to be taken right here. He yearned for the feel of being filled by Vin’s thick cock; to have it buried as far as possible within him. Then he heard his Texan’s voice, so gravelly it sent a shudder up the length of his spine. “Goin’ ta take ya now, Larabee, take ya fast and hard, just the way ya like it!” Chris was afraid Ezra might have heard his partner, but the Southerner never even looked their way.

Between Ezra’s unknowing exhibition and his lover’s ass, posed and waiting for him, Vin was having all he could to concentrate on what he was trying to do. First getting his belt unhooked, then undoing his skintight jeans and shimming them down to his knees, he bit back a moan as he rubbed his now free cock between Chris’ ass cheeks.

Chris was ready, pushing back, not wanting to wait any longer. “Fuck me, now!” He needed it so much he swore his silent thought had become airborne and he could actually hear it.

Vin’s eyes were back on Ezra as took the dildo deeper, observing how the southerner kept all his weight balanced on his muscular legs as he stroked and teased his cock, occasionally reaching up to pull the chain on the nipple clamps. He could hear the hunger in Ezra’s voice as the southerner spoke again. “He needs you, he’s begging you...I am begging you! Take him!”

Vin was stunned for a second at the timing of the words, but didn’t need to be told twice. Taking one last look at the southerner, then gracefully dropped to his knees, his hands caressed his mate’s tight ass. Vin gently spread the cheeks and gave the right cheek a light nip. Vin let his tongue roam from the top of crack, down to his lover’s entrance, rimming and diving in, making Chris squirm and moan in pleasure.

Chris widened his stance and pushed back, writhing as Vin’s tongue speared him repeatedly, opening him, driving him wild with need. “Yes, Vin! So good, yes!!!” Chris bit his bottom lip, praying he hadn’t screamed the words aloud.

Ezra was in a world of his own. The only things that existed were the scenes on the screen before him. He wished the toy that filled him were real, that he wasn’t just watching the action before him. If only Buck was home, he would be voicing his pleasure with him, not at the actions before him.

Vin reluctantly pulled back from his partner, consoling himself that even better things were to come, or in this case, cum. Standing up he reached around and stroked Chris’ cock, gathering the pre-cum, then combining it with his own and some spit to use as lube.

Vin moved closer, the head of his cock just touching the entrance. Hearing a whimper of need, and feeling Chris once again pushing back against him, Vin entered his partner slow and carefully, biting his bottom lips as he struggled to keep control.

“Please, god...yes, move!!” Chris, not wanting to wait, pushed back again, taking Vin’s cock deep within himself.

Now it was the sharpshooter’s voice that could be heard. “Damn Chris, so fuckin’ hot, so tight, goin’ ta fuck ya forever.” Knowing this time there was no way that Ezra couldn’t have heard him, Vin immediately cast his worried blue eyes at the Southerner.

Ezra never even blinked. He was too caught up in his own pleasure and making sounds of his own, fucking himself faster on the dildo and stroking his cock as if his life depended on it. The undercover agent’s eyes were glued to the TV.

Breathing both a sigh of relief and one of passion, Vin gripped Chris’ waist tighter with his hands. Thrusting and being met halfway by his lover, Vin wrapped his left arm loosely around Chris’ waist and used his right hand to encircle Chris’ cock, stroking in time with their thrusts.

The two voyeurs were bombarded with sensations both physical and visual. Their bodies merged. Green and blue eyes locked on the man before them, pleasuring himself, completely unaware of his audience.

Ezra was close, so very close, his balls tight, his ass full and his cock painfully hard. But, he couldn’t allow himself to cum yet, he had to hold on just a few minutes more. He focused on the video he watching and forced himself to wait.

Vin was thrusting hard, hitting Chris’ prostate with every stroke, his hand jacking Chris’ cock in time with the thrusts. Faster, harder, Vin’s thick shaft plunged deep. The incredible heat and tightness surrounding his cock had already started the cum churning in his balls as Chris’ body bucked and writhed beneath him.

Chris was dying. Vin was fucking him to death right here outside Ezra’s condo. The hand on his cock stroking, squeezing, the cock in his ass filling him, Vin was balls deep and going for more and he wanted it all. One more thrust, one more squeeze and Chris exploded so hard his cum splattered the wall of the condo. “Vin!” His lover’s name was a lustful sob.

Now was the moment! Ezra lifted up, then down, burying the dildo within. Feeling it rub against his prostate sent the liquid fire in his balls racing upward though his shaft. He threw his head back, breathing with harsh gasps as he trembled from the intensity of his climax.

Vin felt throbs of pleasure rush through the shaft in his hand, the echo in his mind of his lover giving voice to his name. Chris’ post-cum spasms sent Vin over the top, never thinking about it as his own shout of love and possession went skyward. “My Cowboy!” Vin wrapped both arms around his partner and eased him away from the wall. Turning Chris around ‘til they were forehead to forehead. Both were breathless, but managed to pull up and fasten their jeans. They held each other for a moment then lowered themselves to the ground ‘til they could recover enough to do any more.

“Cowboy, I reckon we should just leave Ez alone t’nite. Ain’t much further ta a place where we can get a taxi and go ta my place, ’kay?” Chris nodded his head in agreement, and pulled the handsome face closer for a kiss.

Ezra slowly lifted up and off the toy. After taking a deep breath he unfastened it and made his way to the bathroom to clean up both the toy and himself.

An hour later, Chris and Vin were comfortable, sprawled together on the sharpshooter’s bed, Vin flat on his back, with Chris’ head resting on his chest, the team leader’s leg thrown over Vin’s own. Neither had the energy to do more than kiss and touch for now. Vin yawned, then said, “Chris, ya reckon Buck finally corrupted Ez? Wouldn’t a thought he’d be inta watchin’ porno. Must ta been a good one. Ya think we should borrow it?” The mischievous half grin was back.

Chris laughed. “I don’t need a porno when I have you, Vin. Besides we already have a good one, the best I’ve ever seen and if we want more, then we can make them ourselves. If you think we can handle it, that is?” Vin’s blue eyes were at their brightest, a full smile on the handsome face. “Told ya, ya’ll are the kinky one, Larabee and ya just proved it again.” He chuckled. “I reckon we can handle it, cowboy.” Vin kissed the top of his lover’s head and hugged him tightly. Fully sated and in each other’s arms, they fell asleep.

Ezra had showered then took a break before putting things away, to eat. Finally, coming back to his bedroom with a glass of wine, he set the glass on the bedroom table, put the toy, clamps and lube away, hoping the next time he used them would be with Buck. Picking up the remote he stopped then ejected the video. He was a little worried; the audio had seemed out of sync and slightly muted tonight. He was sure it had been fine the only other time he had viewed it, although he had missed most of it then. He had been talking to Buck on the phone in the kitchen and only walked back in to see the climax of the tape. Ezra grinned, that alone had left him hard and wanting Buck.

As Ezra removed it from the VCR, he paused to look once again at the familiar handwriting that was only on the tape, not the case. The very recognizable writing belonged to none other but the leader of team seven. ‘To Vin, On our first anniversary. May we star together in many more, Pard!’ It was signed, ‘Your Cowboy, Chris’. Ezra reached for the video case carefully placing the tape inside then closed it. On the handsome southerner’s face was a devilish grin as he set the case on the bedroom table and picked up his glass of wine. Looking directly at the title on the case, he raised his drink and saluted, “Forever may ‘The Cowboys’ ride!”

End

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to Steelknight’s index.

 

© Steelknight 2003