Pairing: Josiah Sanchez/Chris Larabee/Ezra Standish
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: they don’t belong to me... I make no claims or money with this, just having a little fun. No copyright infringement intended.
Notes: This is the result of a 150 - 1000 word challenge on the Pure Kink list. It just squeaks in at 1000 words exactly.
Warnings: BDSM, Slavefic (Sub!Chris), threesome
Summary: Dominant Josiah, needy Chris, ‘nuff said.

 

It’s All In The Earning

by TimberWolf



Candlelight, little more than jumping, flickering shadows on the walls, dimly lit the dungeon.

Under the small central pool of light, a naked man stood bent, bound to a leather-padded wooden spanking horse. His wrists were cuffed tightly to either side of the front legs, his waist strapped to its opposite end, leaving just enough room for a kneeling man to get underneath and between his legs while his mouth and ass were perfectly positioned to be used.

On the left, a tall man stood, arms crossed over his barrel chest, bright blue eyes surveying the scene. Curling grey chest hair trailed down to disappear inside the black leather pants that were his only attire.

He looked down at the blond kneeling at his feet, hands clasped behind his back, naked but for the wide leather collar locked around his neck. “What are you?” the deep voice rumbled.

“Nothing but a cumslut, Master,” the blond answered, keeping his eyes lowered, a blush rising across his fair skin.

“And what is it you want?”

A heavy swallow, “Cock, sir.”

“Whose cock?”

“Any cock you allow me, Master.”

“Very good, boy.” Strong fingers ruffled through blond hair. “I have a new cock for you tonight.”

Green eyes gleamed with anticipation, but the man on his knees made no move.

A quick nod of satisfaction, “You may help me with my clothing.”

Kneeling up, keeping his hands firmly clasped behind his back, he used his teeth and tongue, working the pants open and off his Master with the quick efficiency of long practice. With an excited hum in the back of his throat, he lapped at the huge cock he’d freed, slurping the whole head into his mouth.

“Slow down, slut,” Josiah chuckled, pulling away, “that you have to earn.” He turned and pointed, “Now, see that cock over there?”

Green eyes stared at the bound body, lean and strong, a long cock dangling enticingly between braced legs. Chris’ mouth dropped open slightly and a pink tongue slowly traced around dry lips.

“That cock is just begging for some loving attention, boy.”

The blond swallowed, salivating in anticipation.

Josiah smiled, pleased. “Go,” he nodded in the bound man’s direction, “feast on it, boy, but keep it on the brink. Don’t let it come.” The warning was clear, to both sets of ears.

Scrambling on all fours, Chris raced to settle himself between the bound man’s knees, nuzzling his face into the loosely hanging genitals. Using his hands only to steady the other man’s thighs, he inhaled deeply, savouring the musky scent of cock, and went to work. Licking and nipping, he used every trick in his skilled tongue’s arsenal to draw as much pre-cum out of the cock in front of him as possible, letting it drool between his lips, roll on his tongue, dribble from his chin.

Josiah stood at the bound man’s head, tangling his fingers into the soft auburn hair to pull the green eyes up to meet his own. “Tonight you are nothing. A toy. A cock for my boy to play with, and a mouth and an ass for me to use. Nothing more.”

The bound man only grunted, bucking into the mouth surrounding his cock.

“Slut!” Josiah commanded, “That’s enough.”

“Yes, Master,” the blond crawled out from under the bound man, kneeling upright, hands clasped behind his back, licking at the pre-cum still drooling down his chin.

“Get him ready,” Josiah added.

Crawling eagerly back to the bound man, Chris pried the cheeks open with firm fingers, burying his face in the dark cleft. Soft, wet slurping filled the room.

The bound man’s mouth fell open in a soft cry of pleasure, and Josiah took quick advantage, filling it with his massive cock. “Slick it up good,” he grunted, sliding back and forth between wide-stretched lips.

A moan shuddered around Josiah’s cock, the bound man writhing, as Chris redoubled his efforts, pushing his tongue even deeper.

“Enough, boy,” Josiah drawled, moving around the bound man. “This ass is mine, now.”

Chris backed quickly away, leaving room for Josiah to take his place.

His large hands holding the smooth ass cheeks open, Josiah took aim and pushed, stretching the saliva-slicked, puckered opening around his wide shaft.

A long, shuddering groan echoed through the chamber.

Pulling out to the blunt head of his cock, Josiah thrust sharply back in, holding the man’s hips with a heavy handed, bruising grip as he set up a quick, punishing rhythm.

“Slut,” he grunted between strokes, “his cock’s all yours. Bring him off.”

Chris scrambled over, latching quickly onto the long erection, swirling his tongue around the flared head. Drawing it in deeper, he relaxed his throat, swallowing as much as he could.

An earth-shattering scream bounced off the walls as the bound man thrashed, bucking wildly between the massive cock filling him and the warm wet haven surrounding his cock, shooting pulse after pulse of semen into Chris’ waiting mouth.

Josiah groaned, pumping his own load into the spasming ass surrounding his cock. Leaning his forehead on the strong back, resting for a moment, he pulled free, spilling a stream of semen down trembling thighs.

“Clean him up, boy,” he ordered Chris, moving around to release the bound man’s cuffs. Smoothing the auburn hair down a bit, he smiled into exhausted green eyes, murmuring, “Rest a bit before you try to move.”

Stepping to the side, he watched Chris lapping up every trace of semen from still trembling thighs, from the floor, and last, from his own lips.

“Come here, slut,” Josiah called him. “You can clean me off, too.”

Eyes gleaming, Chris looked up at the bigger man.

Josiah nodded. “You’ve earned it.”

Licking his lips, Chris crawled closer, easing up to the prize he’d been craving all along. He drew in a deep breath, the strong tang of his Master’s semen filling his nostrils, his mouth watering, anticipating.

“Thank you, Master,” he whispered, closing his eyes and opening his lips.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002