Pairing: Ares/Apollo
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, No dinars made.
Notes: Written in response to a three word challenge: Wish, Ritual, Closet.
Warnings: Non-consensual sex
Summary: Ares and Apollo perform a ritual of confrontation and domination. Who will win this time?

 

The Ritual

by Steelknight



It wasn’t until I arrived in Thebes yesterday that I heard of the ritual, although I later found out it had been going on for centuries. It only took a day to become an obsession. My one wish was to see this ritual, even if the price was my life. What is the ritual you ask? It’s as ageless as time itself, primal and savage in its very nature. It is the age old struggle for power, for dominance, for supremacy. To the defeated, death, or mere servitude if the victor is merciful. To the victor goes the spoils, his prize, the taking of his pleasure in any way he sees fit. Was it worth my life to see it? Was it worth sneaking into Ares’ Temple? For that reason alone the War God could kill me. Gods, I hope it’s worth it. If I’m to die, then I will die fulfilling this wish of mine. Foolish yes, brave maybe, I am just a mortal with an obsession.

I knew the ritual didn’t start until dawn, so I made sure I had plenty of time to find what I hoped to be a safe place to watch from. There... a closet. It was just what I was looking for. By leaving the door slightly ajar the angle was perfect. I had a full view of both the altar and the throne. Dawn arrived and with it the ritual started. The two Gods appeared. They both were naked and oiled. Light and dark, they were perfect opposites, Ares the God of War and Apollo the Sun God. First they circled each other, their eyes challenging. Then, at some unseen or unheard signal, they flew at each other, meeting at the halfway point, Ares grabbing Apollo by the right arm and ruthlessly twisting it behind and halfway up his back. Apollo’s head was yanked back as Ares, with his free hand buried in the blond locks, twisted them in punishment. “Submit Apollo. Save yourself the pain and embarrassment of me forcing you this time.” Ares enforced his words with a hard bite to the base of Apollo’s neck but Apollo refused to surrender, they had only begun.

Apollo kicked back his heel, almost catching Ares in a crippling injury. Still, it was enough to force Ares to release him in order to save himself. The War God’s eyes sparked with an internal fire that I thought would scorch the entire temple. The hate that raged in his eyes was a power known only to the gods, the force of it was more than any mortal could contain and keep his sanity. Ares rushed forward in an attempt to regain control. Apollo vanished only to reappear directly beside Ares, catching the War God by surprise, quickly tripping Ares and bringing him to his knees. Now it was Apollo who held the power. By throwing his body on top of his downed opponent, he forced Ares to use his arms to hold himself up or fall face first on the temple floor.

Apollo had a sneer on his face as he positioned his cock between the cheeks of Ares’ ass. “I am going to enjoy this, Ares. I waited for this for so long. It’s payback time brother.” With that he thrust his cock deeply into Ares. The War God screamed in hurt and rage at being taken in his own temple. Apollo continued his savage thrusts grinding as deeply as he could. He held Ares with both hands knowing he was leaving a perfectly matched set of bruises. The Sun God’s body trembled with the strength of his orgasm. So long he had waited for this moment, so many times it was Ares that was the victor. Finally victory was his. It was his glory and power. This ritual was his and his alone. Patting Ares’ ass as you would a horse’s after a pleasurable ride, Apollo grinned “Better luck next time Ares. I’m out of here.” The God of War painfully raised himself from the floor and with a look of total disgust on his face waved his hand and was gone.

So now you have heard my tale. Every word of it is true. My wish was granted as I watched the whole ritual from a closet. Who am I you ask? Well, if you really want to know all you have to do is go to Ares’ main temple in Thebes, and if you are smart you will get there before dawn. If you look in the very back of that closet, you will see my name. I carved it there before I left the temple. Maybe if you’re lucky you can see the ritual for yourself, then you can add your name to mine in that closet. I wish you luck.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to Steelknight’s index.

 

© Steelknight 2002