Pairing: Iolaus/?? I’m not giving it away. *g*
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: I don’t own them. I’m not making any money from this, no copyright infringement intended... you know the drill.
Notes: This is a slightly expanded version of the first fanfic snippet I ever posted.
Warnings: None.
Summary: Iolaus has a mysterious late-night visitor.

 

The Eye of the Beholder

by TimberWolf



Midnight. A crescent moon, partially obscured by clouds, slanted the barest illumination across the room. It was sparsely furnished, with only a single narrow bed, the small table beside it, and a lone chair against the opposite wall. The small window was open, letting what little breeze the night brought cool the evening’s sultry heat.

Iolaus, Hercules’ friend and sometimes fighting partner tossed lightly in his sleep. The loose blanket covering him shifted lower on his hips. His naked torso shone palely in the limited light, his arms bent, cheek resting on his left hand.

A dark form slipped silently through the shadows, creeping toward the figure sleeping in the cramped bed. He paused momentarily, eyeing the soft golden curls framing his victim’s face.

Leaning over the bed, strong hands moved ever closer to Iolaus’ smooth throat.

Suddenly the hunter’s pale blue eyes flashed open. He grabbed his assailant’s wrists and twisted, throwing them both over on the bed. Iolaus landed on top, pinning the other’s wrists. Iolaus smiled into the laughing face looking up at him. “Losing your touch?” he asked.

“Never.”

“Well then, how do you explain your current predicament?”

The laughter bubbled over then, “And what makes you think I’m not exactly where I want to be?” He bucked up as he spoke, grinding his erection against Iolaus’ matching hardness.

“Sneaky bastard,” Iolaus laughed, as he leaned down to kiss those smirking lips.

Four hands made quick work of the intruder’s clothing. Belts, boots and leather pants went flying in various directions, and the two naked men tumbled back on the bed. Strong hands rolled Iolaus over onto his belly, and held him there as a warm wet tongue began rasping a trail down his spine.

“More,” Iolaus squirmed, “lower.”

“Patience is a virtue, my friend.” Iolaus shuddered, feeling the hot breath and soft brush of lips and tickling moustache as the words were kissed randomly over the cheeks of his ass. Strong hands began massaging his thighs and concentration became more difficult as questing lips and tongue moved even further into his cleft.

“Since... ooh... since when d-do you,” Iolaus gasped, pressing up against the invading tongue, “consider yourself v-virtuous?”

“Virtue,” came the answer, “is in the eye of the beholder.”

Iolaus gasped again as the tongue was replaced with two long well-oiled fingers. He writhed, trying to press back onto the tormenting fingers and at the same time relieve the pressure on his aching erection, trapped against the bedding. “Just do it,” he moaned, “please, now.”

Strong hands guided him to his knees, one sliding to the back of his neck, holding his face pressed to the bed, as the other moved back to his ass. “Open yourself for me.”

Iolaus moaned softly, reaching back to pull his ass cheeks apart, exposing his grasping hole. He barely heard the whispered “Ready or not,” before he felt a hard, hot cock slide in with one long, slow stroke. Iolaus cried out, arching back into the pressure, initiating a frenzied, frantic rhythm.

“Touch yourself” came the harsh whisper. “I want to feel you come with me inside you.”

Iolaus whimpered as he wrapped his own fingers around his straining erection, matching his strokes to those of the cock slamming in and out of his ass. One stroke, two. The third brushed across his sweet centre and Iolaus screamed his release, clenching his ass around the hot length still embedded there. An answering grunt from his partner was followed quickly by a warm flood shooting deep inside, and both men collapsed, exhausted.

Still panting, the two men lay loosely wrapped in each others arms. “Satisfied?” Iolaus grinned.

In answer, a single finger trailed through the sticky evidence on Iolaus’ belly. Leisurely lifting Iolaus’ come-covered hand to his lips and licking each digit clean, Iolaus’ partner paused a moment before replying with a twinkle in his eyes, “The King of Thieves always gets what he came for.” He paused again as Iolaus gave him a sharp look and burst out giggling. “No pun intended,” Autolycus added before joining the laughter.

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002