NCIS

Stand alone stories  (link to series stories at bottom of page)

After the fight
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Spoilers for "Red Cell". Tony helps patch Gibbs up.
After the fire
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Spoilers for "SWAK". Losing Tony was not an option.
Baltimore Interlude
NC-17; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Story of the first time..they met and had sex.
Becoming Gibbs
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Challenge response to the "Becoming Gibbs" Challenge. Yes, I'm very literal sometimes!
Believe
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Holiday story with a twist, written for SAC 2005.
Casual
NC-17; Fornell/Gibbs. After the events of Boneyard, Fornell needs Gibbs.
Don't Go
NC-17; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Spoilers for "Missing". After Jethro's joke at his expense, Tony has had enough and quits NCIS. Will he come back?
A Fairy Tale or King Anthony gets a dragon slain and finds true love
G; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Written for the NCIS Ficathon, posted 11 July 2005.
Feel the wood
R; Gibbs/DiNozzo. A fix-it for the basement kiss scene in Dopplegangers. A bit spoilerish, I suppose. Tony helps Gibbs with the boat.
Flowers make me sneeze
R; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Someone is sending Jethro's Valentine's gifts. Can he figure out who it is?
Fortunate son
NC-17; Violence warning. Gibbs/DiNozzo. Tony helps Jethro deal with something bad from his childhood.
Holding On
FRC;  Post ep for "Light Sleeper"; spoilers. Gibbs tells Tony about his daughter.
Light
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Spoilers for "Weak Link". Who did Jethro light the votive for?
Method of protection
G/FRC; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Over these last few months, Tony had seen glimpses of a different Jethro
MINE!
PG; Mallard/Jackson (Gerald). Gerald doesn't like what he's heard about what Jimmy's doing, so he has a little...talk with him.
Never Mind
R; Revenge is sweet. Post Boxed In (and that nasty scene with Tony), thus Spoilers for said ep.
Only thing
R; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Song fic for "Only thing that looks good on me is you." Fluff!
The Present
R; Mallard/Jackson (Gerald). It's fanon they're a couple; this is my take on how they got together.
The redhead in the basement
R-ish; Gibbs/DiNozzo. A fix-it fic for the ep "Heart Break".
Reunion
PG-ish; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Jethro remembers. Post-ep for Honor Code.
Safe
PG-ish; Gibbs/DiNozzo/Sciuto. He has to keep them safe. Post-ep for Frame up.
Shave
PG-ish; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Tony and Jethro in the bathroom, doing stuff.
Sweet sleep
NC-17; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Spoilers for "Left for Dead". What exactly happened the first time Tony stayed with Jethro--and what happens the second time?
Sleep tight
PG; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Tony and Jethro need reassurance, post ep Bete Noire
Untitled snippet
G; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Tony reads about the death of Scotty from Star Trek.
What you don't know
NC-17; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Tony is wondering why Gibbs is ignoring him. And he finds out.
Wonders and miracles
NC-17; Gibbs/DiNozzo. Originally written for the Slash Advent Calendar. Tony and Jethro at Christmas time.
 

 


Go to NCIS series stories

Go to TS stories

Go to Thief Takers stories

Go to Homicide stories

Go to CSI stories

Go to CSI: NY stories

Go to LOCI stories


Send comments, questions, critiques to:

Stacy L.A. Stronach