Penemuel's Nest -- Victor Arkadi

Victor Arkadi


One of my favourite television shows is Poltergeist: The Legacy, and available from this page (eventually, if I can find them after a CD burner ate the disk I'd put them all on...) will be numerous pictures of a character from one of the first season episodes, "The Bones of St. Anthony":

VICTOR ARKADI

The Arkadi family has been enemies of the Legacy for generations, and Victor is no different. From the episode, it's evident that he and Derek Rayne, leader of the San Francisco Legacy House, have tangled in the past.
Victor is a very dangerous man -- someone you do not want angry at you -- and is played with great menace by Alan Rachins (LA Law, Dharma and Greg).
In the episode "The Bones of St. Anthony", it was very obviously set up for Victor to be a recurring villain. Unfortunately, this never had the chance to happen.


For the time being, the screen captures are not available. When my non-adult web host suddenly folded up the tents and fled, I tried to burn all of the extra stuff onto a CD, and the CD burner corrupted the files. I have to see if they're archived anywhere else before I put them up again. The same holds true for the soundfiles.
Internet Movie Database -- Alan Rachins
Instant Dharma -- Cast Bios
WCHS TV-8 article


Return to my home page.
Updated Septamber 11, 2003
This website is not intended to infringe on the copyrights held by Trilogy Entertainment, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer MGM/UA Distribution Co Inc., ABC Television, 20th Century Fox Television, and/or Chuck Lorre Productions.