TITLE: Return Of Kincaid

AUTHOR: PEJA

FANDOM: The Sentinel/Lexx

SERIES: Yes

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: Bair/Kai Blair/Kincaid..and dozens more....?

SUMMARY: Lee Brackett and Garett Kincaid are loose..... and Blair is on the run

WARNING: Another rough one. Expect to see massive abuse of the adorable one. RAPE is the word of the day here. As is TORTURE and ABUSE.

DISCLAIMER: I keep them in a gilded cage with the rest of my muses. I don't have to give them back, they don't want to go back...their having to much fun....even Blair, from time to time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The Kai of this Alt Uni is PRIOR DEATH...in other words, the man is very alive, and very sexual.

AUTHOR'S EMAIL: daltonavon@yahoo.com

FEEDBACK: The boys say you best if you want more. They've developed a stubborn streak

AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

ARCHIVE: To the WWOMB and PEJA's Fanfic. Others, please ask first.

 

THE RETURN OF KINCAID

By PEJA

"Sandburg." Jim's bellow shook the walls of the loft and sent a tingle of apprehension down the smaller man's spine.

Nibbling at his lip, Blair shoved his laptop onto the bed and glanced toward the French doors, half expecting them to explode in on him.

"Okay, so he heard about...." He clamped down on the words and unfolded himself from the bed. Standing, he took a deep, steadying breath and went out to face his steaming sentinel.

In the living room, Jim glowered down from his great height, sending another shudder through Blair.

"When did you start growing again?" he muttered, knowing the apparent growth spurt was all in his mind. Jim had a way of looking gigantic when he was pissed, and pissed was mild from the look of things.

"Sandburg, where the hell have you been hiding?" Jim advanced on the younger man.

"Hiding?" Blair back-peddled around the room, putting the sofa between himself and the raging man addressing him. "I don't know what you mean, Jim. What's this all about? If you think I've been...."

"The hell with that, Blair. I don't know how you do it but you sure as hell did it again."

Blair threw his hands up. "I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, man."

"Trouble, Sandburg. I'm talking about trouble and attracting trouble. Do you send out fliers?"

"Fliers?" Blair frowned across the room. "I don't get it, Jim. What's up your ass?"

A dark sneer curled Jim's lips. "Does the name Garrett Kincaid mean anything to you, Sandburg?"

Blair paled visibly as memories flashed before suddenly glazed eyes. "He's in prison, right?"

Jim shook his head. "He was in prison. Apparently we missed some of the Sunrise Patriots. Some who were smart enough to orchestrate a prison break and get Kincaid out."

"What's that got to do with me, Jim? I don't understand."

The rage went out of Ellison. "He's fixated on you, Sandburg. According to an informant in the prison, he did nothing but talk about getting out and claiming you."

Blair blanched, remembering the box of frightening letters he'd gotten over the months since Kincaid had been captured that second time. The threats of dire consequence. The promise of escape. And the horrific promise that Blair would see him again.

"Uh....Yeah, I know about the claiming part. he's been...um..sending me letters."

Jim's glower flared brighter than ever. "And you didn't think this was worth mentioning?"

"Ah, this sucks, man," Blair whispered, spiraling down onto the sofa. "Why me?" he asked, catching Jim's worried gaze. "Why is it always me? Do I have some kind of sign on my forehead that only the crazy's can see that proclaims me the victim of choice?"

"It gets worse."

"How can it get worse, Jim? I mean, Kincaid.....He said some things when he was holding me in the squad room....and then again in the stadium." And those letters. Oh, god, those threats. "Man, that psycho is after more than my life."

Jim nodded. "And Lee Brackett is with him, Blair."

CHAPTER TWO

"Sandburg," Blair snapped into the phone.

"I can help you."

Blair frowned, leaning back in his office chair. "Do I need help?"

"If you want to know what Kincaid's planning, and you do, yeah."

Blair stiffened in his chair, planting his feet firmly on the floor. "Who are you?" he demanded. "What do you know about Kincaid?"

"I'm not stupid enough to talk over an open line, teach. Just say I'm in with Kincaid, and I want out. That's the payment I want for the information I have."

"Why don't you come into Major Crimes and ta...."

"No way, teach. I talk to you. I talk to you alone. You are not bringing your cop dude partner or I go away. You don't have the cops anywhere near the spot we're gonna meet, or I go away again. Alone, got it. You are the one Kincaid is fixated on. You are the only one I'm willing to talk to. If you want to know what I know, you come to the old warehouse Lash took you. Remember the place?"

A shudder of memories flashed before Blair's eyes and he nodded. "Like I would ever forget. How do you know about that?"

The mysterious caller chuckled. "Kincaid knows everything about you, Sandburg. He had you researched after the siege on the cop shop. He knows everything there is to know about you. Hell, he even has a man monitoring your classes. "

Dread tripped up Blair's spine. "How do I know I can trust you?'

Another snorted laugh sounded in his ear. "You don't really have any choice, do you, teach? Can't really ignore any chance of finding out what the boss plans for you."

Blair sighed. "What time?"

"Now. Come now. No calls to your cop friend. Just walk out of your office, get into that old heap you like to drive and get to the warehouse. I'll be there but I'm leaving in half an hour. You got that. You be here in half an hour or you are on your own."

Blair didn't bother to answer. He just did what he was told. Locked up his office and drove to the warehouse.

Standing outside the building were he'd felt the kiss of death the first time, Blair shuddered. He did not want to go in there. Did not want to relive the horror of Lash that he knew was waiting for him there. But the past wasn't the only secret that the warehouse held. It held the nightmare that was Kincaid also. And a way to prevent Kincaid from winning.

If only he went inside and faced his fears.

His hand slipped inside his jacket pocket and shaking fingers curled around the waffle cut butt of Jim's back-up weapon. He'd stolen the gun while Jim was in the shower this morning and had slipped out before his theft could be revealed. Jim had probably been furious when he discovered the gun missing, but Blair hadn't wanted to go around unarmed. Not with Kincaid and Brackett gunning for him.

Now he was glad he'd taken the gun. Even if he never pulled the trigger, the weight in his hand was a security blanket he needed as much as the air he breathed.

Blair's narrowed eyes scanned the front of the warehouse for any sign that the man....or anyone...was there. Nothing stirred before his non-sentinel eyes.

Was the snitch there? Was he watching him from one of those black windows?

"Okay, Sandburg. Scaring yourself in the dark isn't getting you anywhere. Move you're ass." Crouching low, he scrambled across the open parking lot, slipped inside the dark warehouse and stopped as the blackness wrapped around him.... like a burial shroud.

"Oh, good thought there, Sandburg," he chastised himself.

Blowing out a shuddering breath, Blair moved deeper into the darkness. "Hello...." he called as loudly as he dared. "Is anyone..."

"Shut up, already." the voice from the phone hissed behind him.

Blair started to turn around but the man grasped his arms.

"You bring the cop dude?"

"Did I have time?"

"You have a history of contacting him on a cell phone, so yeah, you had time."

"You told me to leave him out of it. I left him out."

The man behind him pulled Blair back tight against him and curled a lock of chestnut hair around his finger. "You know I can see why Kincaid wants you. He has a real leaning toward pretty boys."

Blair tried to squirm away but the man's arm wrapped tightly around him. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Thought it would be nice if you showed me a little appreciation."

Blair cringed. "Look man, I don't....."

The man tugged Blair's head back, exposing his neck and nuzzled him behind the ear. "Come on, pretty one. Just a little taste. I'll make it good for you."

"No." Blair broke away. "I told you."

The man chuckled softly. "Hey, no hard feelings, guy."

"No hard...." Blair sputtered, then got himself under control. "Yeah.... sure.... okay....no hard feelings. Just tell me what you wanted to say and let me get the hell out of here."

"Well, now, does this little place have bad memories for you, pretty one?" the man chuckled again. "You know its a shame, that."

A rustling sound of movement filled the air and Blair found himself encircled by a dozen men.

"Oh," the man said as Blair's arms were wrenched up behind him. "That's right. I promised you I'd tell you how Kincaid planned to get his hands on you. Well, he figured if someone were to call you up and get you away from the cop dude he could capture you without to much hassle."

"Hey, the pretty boy is carrying," one of the men said, dangling Jim's gun before Blair's eyes. "This works even better than the way Kincaid had it planned.

Blair froze like a deer caught in headlights. "What..." he swallowed the squeak in his voice. "What are you going to do?"

"Just this."

One of Blair's hand was ripped around. The gun was shoved into his hand and his fingers curled around the butt and trigger. "Stop. What are you..."

His arm was jerked up, the gun turned on the man who had called him here. "Hey, this ain't funny." the man protested.

And the gun fired.

Blair paled as a red flower spread across the man's chest. His gaze darted to the man's eyes and saw the life fade away. Knees crumpled. A body drifted down to raise a musty dust cloud.

Blair had killed a man.

The trap closed around him and he passed into the darkness.

CHAPTER THREE

"....blooded properly," Kincaid's voice was the first thing Blair heard as he regained consciousness. Damp fingers traced his cheeks and forehead and he winced away from the intimate caress.

"There. Now the darling boy looks like a proper killer."

Killer? Memories rushed up to plague Blair. His eyes snapped open. And the first thing he saw was the dead man at his feet. "Oh God. I killed him. I killed him."

"That you did, pretty one," Kincaid whispered behind him. "Your finger on the trigger. It's a delicious feeling, isn't it? Knowing you hold a life in your hands and can crush it without a second thought. Powerful, knowing you put out the flame."

Blair blanched, slumping in the hurting grasp that held him upright. His horrified gaze zoned on the empty husk that was so recently a vitally alive man.

"Oh..." he groaned, and bent over heaving his guts out onto the floor.

Kincaid back-peddled out of the splatter range, then leaned over to gain Blair's listless attention. "You'll get used to it, pretty. Now you're one of us...."

"Never," Blair whispered, swallowing hard. "I'll never be like you."

Chuckling, Kincaid lifted Blair's face with a finger under his chin. "Never," he purred. "Is a very long time." He straightened. "Cops are on the way. Time to bug out."

Blair found himself hustled out of the warehouse. His protests went unheard as he was thrust into the back of a waiting van and Kincaid crawled in next to him.

A desperate lunge toward the door ripped a hoarse cry from him as he was reeled back in by his hair. "Naughty boy, Blair. You'll learn though. I promise you will learn."

Blair struggled against the strong arm that wrapped around him, holding him tight against Kincaid's chest. Kincaid cupped him intimately and Blair thought his skin would crawl off and wither.

He shoved ineffectually against his abductor's chest, struggling to get out of Kincaid's all to personal touch.

Growling, Kincaid's hand crushed the tender flesh he'd been stroking only seconds before, dragging a broken scream from Blair.

"Silence him."

Someone stuffed a dirty cloth past Blair's teeth and secured with an even filthier scarf.

Painful fingers dug into Blair's cheeks. Kincaid wrenched his head around to meet eyes burning with the flames of insanity. "You will not fight me, pretty. I went to a lot of trouble to steal you away from the supercop of the year. You will obey me."

At the mention of Jim, Blair couldn't suppress the hope flaring in desperate blue eyes.

Kincaid laughed coldly. "He won't rescue you, pretty. He might come looking for you, but not to take you home. Oh no, if he comes looking it will be to lock you up in one of his lovely little cells for the rest of your life. You killed Brody, remember? Your finger on the trigger. Oh yes, it will hold up, Pretty. You know it will. The gun is covered with delightful little Blair prints, isn't it? The proof that you were there is all over the floor. So thoughtful of you to vomit your guts out like that. You have been framed good and proper."

Blair slumped in his oppressor's embrace. Much as he loved and respected his partner, he knew more than he wanted to about Jim's quick judgments. The man acted on his feelings of betrayal. Jim would hunt him to the ground. No matter how far he ran. Jim would judge him guilty and hunt him like a wild animal good only for being destroyed.

"Sir," one of the mercenaries crawled through the cramped van with a radio in his hand. "The cops have arrived. The big one. This guy's partner is on the scene now."

Kincaid snatched up the radio and cranked up the volume.

"....Sandburg's car out front," Jim's crisp voice floated into the crowded confines. "Where is he?"

"Not here, Jim." Simon's voice responded. "Jim, come over here. You need to see this."

Sounds of Jim moving across the warehouse filled the van. "Oh, god.....Captain..."

"Yours?"

"Yeah. Sandburg took it this morning. I found it missing when I went to..."

"Jim, we suspect this is the gun that was used."

"I don't believe....Oh, god....He was scared, sir. He knew Kincaid was on the prowl and he was scared. I didn't think...."

"Doesn't explain this killing, Jim. From what I've seen the vic was gunned down without any warning. No signs of traded fire. He was just standing there and the shooter took him down. At least that's how it looks."

"Blair wouldn't...."

"Jim, don't let your emotions blind you to the obvious. Blair killed this man."

"No, he....yeah. It looks that way. I'll find him and bring him in."

"You're too close..."

"He is...was my partner, Simon. If anyone can bring him in, I can."

Laughing, Kincaid cut the volume. "Want us to drop you at the police station?"

CHAPTER FOUR

Kincaid jerked open the van door and dragged Blair out into the nearly vacant parking lot. "Stay or no, Pretty. You decide," he said, cupping Blair's skull under his russet curls and drawing him suggestively close.

Staring into mad eyes, Blair swallowed hard. "You plan on killing me if I say I'm leaving?"

"Blair, Blair, Blair." Kincaid smiled, shaking his head. "What kind of a savior do you think I am? My sweet little pet, if you want to take your chances with your cop friends, go ahead. I won't stop you."

"You.....You'll let me go?"

A curt nod. "If that's what you want to do."

"But..."

Kincaid silenced him with a finger against his lips. "Stay....Or no?"

Blair hesitated only a moment. "No."

Hurt flickered over Kincaid's lean features, then using the hand at Blair's head, he tipped Blair's lips up and gently claimed a testing kiss.

Blair remained still and unresponsive.

"Very well," Kincaid sighed, releasing him and stepping back. "Keep your head low, Blair. Don't let the enemy blow away your pretty face."

Blair back-stepped, his eyes tracking each of the men watching him. When no one followed, he whirled on his heel and sprinted down the block.

"A pity." Kincaid climbed into the van and leaned back. "Jones. Kai. Track him."

The two men crawled out, shutting the side door behind them.

Kincaid leaned forward. "Protect him, Kai."

***************************

The rain hit half an hour after dark, dropping the temperature to a chilling 42 degrees. Drenched to the skin, Blair huddled in a dark doorway, shivering, and watched the patrolcar prowling down the near deserted street toward him. The search light traced their path, seeking out lost souls in the darkness.

The light swept near Blair's hidey-hole. Blair pressed deeper into the shadows. His trembling lips whispered prayers to every deity he could remember, begging for a protection he suspected was not going to come.

The light stabbed over him and he whimpered, sure he'd been seen.

As the car slowed, gunfire rang out several streets away.

Blair could see one of the cops speak into the radio. The sirens flipped on and the patrol car roared into the night.

Blair sank onto his knees, his head dropping forward and tears of relief coursed down his pale cheeks.

**********************

Blair stared at the cop on duty in front of the soup kitchen. "Isn't that just great?" he muttered.

The cop's name was Ryan....Or Tyrone....Blair had met him at one of the police functions. It was a sure thing the man would remember him.

"Just my luck."

His stomach growled, reminding him he'd run out of money the day before.

Well, maybe tomorrow.

Huddling down in his coat, he sank back into the shadows.

********************

His back planted firmly against the brick alley wall, Blair clutched his filthy coat at his neck and tried unsuccessfully to slow his chattering teeth.

A bottle of Jack floated before fever bright eyes. "Want a hit?"

Blair's glance lifted. The man before him wavered like a reflection in a sideshow mirror. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" he slurred, rubbing his sleeve over his running nose.

"Nah," the guy assured him, hunching down next to him. He cracked the bottle and passed it over to Blair. "You been sick long?"

Blair snatched up the bottle and slammed back the whiskey, gulping down several swallows before coming up for air. He loved how the smooth bite coated his raw throat. Needed the numbing effects to ease his pain, both of body and soul.

He regretfully handed back the bottle. "'Bout a....." he gave a tired laugh that collapsed into a rasping cough. "Eh, what day is it? Awhile, I guess." The bottle settled back into his hand and he gulped down another couple swallows then grinned drunkenly. "Col' all duh time, man."

The man shrugged out of his heavy poncho, settling it over Blair's shaking shoulders. "You really ought to take care of yourself better, Pretty." He pressed the bottle back on Blair. "Have some more."

Blair slammed it then handed it back.

The man shook his head. "Keep it, Blair."

A frown crossed Blair's pale features. "How do you know my name?"

The man rose, dropping a packet of sandwiches in Blair's lap. "Kincaid says come home." he said softly and vanished into the darkness.

Blair's eyes dropped to the food in his lap. "Oh, God," he choked, ripping open the precious food package and stuffing huge bits into his mouth.

********************

Leaning a shoulder against the building, Blair pulled a long slurp off the cheap muscatel and stared up at the loft. Was Jim up there? Did he miss him once in awhile? When he wasn't trying to hunt him down and take away his freedom.

His mind wandered to his cramped little room. It had always been warm in that room, and comfortable. Was it still his?

A tear slid down his cheek and he swiped it roughly away. There was no more time for self-pity. Tears would get him killed on the street.

Lifting the bottle in a mock salute toward the loft, he did what he'd come here to do. "Good bye, Jim. I won't say its been fun." He tipped the bottle against his lips, slugging half the bottle until his clinging cough struck and he spewed the wine all over himself. Damn," he muttered, swiping at the intoxicating stain. "Damn, now that's just plain alcohol abuse."

Another bout of coughing grabbed him by the throat and he leaned heavily against the wall, letting the shudders relax and his breathing come back to normal.

His tormented gaze lifted once more to the loft. Sighing, he turned back into the shadows. "If wishes were horses..."

"Blair?"

Blair froze, then pasting a lop-sided grin on his face, he turned. "Hey, Jim. Long time no...."

"Don't move, Blair." Jim commanded, lifting his gun.

Jim's cop tone was a bullet through Blair's heart. "Hey, Jim? Wanta know the best part of being on the run?"

"I mean it, Blair. Don't move."

"Its getting to the end, man." He took several stumbling steps backward. "The dead end."

"Blair, stop...." Jim's finger trembled on the trigger. "I have to take you in, Blair."

"Yeah, its just the job, right?" Blair tipped the bottle to his lips, guzzling the last of it and tossed the bottle away. A leering, drunken grin pasted itself on his lips. "Oops, guess ya got me for littering too, huh?"

"Blair, freeze, now."

Blair shook his head. "Can't let you take me, Jim. I'd die in jail. Just pine away and die. Its better to make it here and quick."

He turned, staggering into the darkness.

"Blair, don't make me."

Blair raised his hand in a dismissive wave, not hesitating.

The soft thunk, followed by a whispered sigh and a body falling spun him back around. Jim lie at the feet of a vaguely familiar man.

"He's alive, Pretty," the guy said without prompt.

Blair tilted his head, staring at the body. "Now, why'd ya have to go and do a thing like that?" A bitter laugh heaved from his chest. "He would have ended it here, you know. He would have done that.... for me."

"Kincaid says....."

"I know. Take me to him. I'm ready."

CHAPTER FIVE

The familiar stranger gave him a shove, propelling Blair into the room where Kincaid waited. Blair stumbled, nearly falling flat on his face. The man grabbed his forearm and wrenched him up, supporting him as he hustled him into the center of the room.

Kincaid leaned back in his comfortable office chair, steepling his fingers on the padded arms and ran an inspective, leisurely glance down the filthy figure.

Blair fidgeted under his intense gaze, shuffling his feet.

"Ah, Blair, my pretty one," Kincaid finally said, shaking his head. "What have you done to yourself?"

Grinning, Blair wiped his sleeve over his damp nose. "Done? Me? Nothing, man. I'm just blendin' in with life on the streets, ya know?"

Kincaid's lip curled distastefully. "You appear the perfect bum, Blair. How adaptable you are."

"Does this mean ya don want me anymore?"

Kincaid tipped his head back, laughing deeply. "Ah, no, Pretty. I still want you. Perhaps more than ever before." His chocolate gaze seared a path up Blair's trembling body. "I think you should clean up very nicely. Very nicely indeed. Even though you appear a bit on the thin side right now."

"Thin?" Blair plucked at the clothes hanging loosely from him. "You think?"

"Blair," Kincaid rose, coming around his desk. "On your knees."

Blair stared at him, mouth agape.

"I said," Kincaid repeated, his tone brooking no disobedience. "On your knees."

Kai's hands settled on Blair's shoulders, pressing him down, giving him a reassuring pat.

"First lesson, Pretty." Kincaid flicked Blair's temple forcefully. "Always obey your master's command the first time."

"What..." Blair stammered. "Is this?"

Kincaid back-handed him, breaking open his lip. "Silence."

"Second lesson," Kai said at his ear. "Speak to the master only on command."

Blair dabbed at his bloodied lip. "Look, maybe I should rethink...."

Another slap struck him silent.

"Disobey again and I'll have Kai put a ball gag on you."

Panic dashed across Blair's paling features.

"Nod if you understand."

Wide-eyed, Blair nodded.

"Good boy," Kincaid tangled his fingers in Blair's matted curls. "You need a bath, Pretty. A bath, not a shower. Clear?"

Blair opened his mouth to answer, then snapped it shut and nodded.

Kincaid smiled. "See how fast he learns Kai?"

Kai chuckled, caressing Blair's neck with a lazy thumb. "I thought he would prove more difficult. He's got a reputation for having a silver tongue."

"Well deserved, I might add," Kincaid agreed. "So tell me, will you be his trainer?"

Kai smoothed Blair's hair with slow pats. "I think I would enjoy that."

Panic sparked in Blair's darting gaze as he looked from one man to the other.

Kincaid hit him a stunning blow. "Keep your eyes down."

Blair swayed on his knees but dropped his gaze and remained erect.

Kincaid tangled his fingers in Blair's matted curls. "He is filthy, Kai. Have him cleaned. Completely cleaned. And..." he chuckled. "....Appropriately attired. In gold and sapphires, I think."

"An excellent choice, sir," Kai grasped Blair's forearm and tugged. "On your feet, Pretty."

Blair staggered to his feet. His eyes darted around the room and his body coiled to run.

Kai grabbed Blair's other arm, effectively restraining him. "Don't. You won't like Master's punishments when you are caught."

Blair's active mind revealed several images of torture and he shuddered. "Please, I...."

Kincaid slapped him hard. "Don't cry ignorance at this late date, Blair," he hissed. "You knew what I expected from you when you walked away two months ago. You made me waste manpower for two months just to protect your back. Operations went unfinished because Kai and several others were on your ass every second of those two months." He forced Blair to meet his blazing gaze. "Two months is a long time operating understaffed. A long time to wait for what I've wanted way too long for already."

Blair dropped his gaze, shielding his rebellious thoughts.

"Blair, look at me. Now."

Lashes lifted over carefully deadpanned eyes.

"We can do this two ways, Blair. You hold the cards. Your actions dictate how you are treated."

Blair opened his mouth to speak, then he snapped it shut, remembering.

Kincaid brushed a thumb over Blair's bleeding lip. "You may speak, pet."

"What....What are you going to do with me?"

"Ah, Pretty," Kincaid murmured, gathering the trembling man into his arms. "Don't be afraid," he husked, tipping Blair's head up. "I'm not planning anything you wouldn't find suits you, Pretty." He bent, sucking hard on the bloody tear and drawing a ragged whimper from Blair. "Given time." He handed Blair off to Kai. "Prepare him for the evening festivities."

*********************

Simon stepped around the emergency room curtain and, hands on his hips, glared down on his best detective. "So....?"

Jim tilted his head, slanting a glance at the towering man from the exam table. "What?"

"Dammit, Ellison, are you going to tell me what happened out there?"

Jim shrugged. "Nothing."

"Oh, I see," Simon crammed an unlit cigar between his teeth, sneering around it. "You cracked your head all by yourself. Dammit, Jim. Talk to me. Who clubbed you?"

Jim pinched his nose. "I wish I knew."

"Are you trying to tell me you didn't hear anyone sneaking up on you?"

"No, I guess I didn't. Funny isn't it?"

"Not from where I'm standing." Simon grumbled. "Jim, what had you so distracted?"

Jim sighed, shaking his head. "Nothing."

"Dammit, Jim..."

"Blair," Jim hissed, slumping in on himself. "Blair was there."

"Blair...."

"Simon...."

"And you didn't bring him in?"

"Simon, I had my gun on him," Jim choked on the words. "He...."

"What?"

Jim met Simon's gaze. "He asked me if I knew what was the best thing about being on the run. He said it was coming to the end. And then he turned his back on me and started walking away."

"Jim...."

A tear crept from his eye, tracing down suddenly old features. "He came back because he wanted to die. He wanted me to...." Jim ran out of words as another tear joined the first, and another. "And, God save me, I would have. I was about to pull the trigger when someone hit me from behind." Horror darkened his gaze. "I would have killed him, Simon. I would have.....because he wanted me to....."

CHAPTER SIX

Electric fear rippled down Blair's spine as Kai ushered him into an elaborately decorated bathing area. "What....What are you going to do with me here?" He rasped, trying to wrench his arm free from his escort's grasp.

Kai jerked him back and around so he slammed up against the bigger man's chest. Kai tightened his hold, wrapping one arm around his shoulders and the other around his hips, pressing him tight to his groin.

"Kincaid granted me full rights to your mind and body, Pretty," Kai moved his hips suggestively against Blair, letting the man feel his erection. "I wouldn't mind a turn at your ass right now. Do you hear me?"

Blair stared into midnight eyes, swallowing hard. "Yeah.....I hear ya."

"Sooner or later, Pretty." Kai peppered wet kisses along Blair's jawline to his ear. "Sooner or later," he murmured, nibbling Blair's earlobe. "I'm your trainer, you understand what that means? I'll get it all before we're done."

Blair shuddered. "Look, I'm very flattered, but, eh, you see, I'm into women. I mean I am really into woman."

Laughing, Kai pushed Blair into the center of the room. "We'll cure you of that aberration."

"I don't want to be cured," Blair yelped when Kai tore the well-worn poncho over Blair's head. He grabbed his jacket lapels to his chin to stave off the inevitable.

Kai batted his hands away. "You can fight me, Pretty, but I am well-fed and healthy. You on the other hand are half dead from starvation and overrun with viral infections. Who do you think is going to win?" He brushed Blair's curls back and tipped his head up to his level, smiling a coaxing smile. "And besides, don't you want the chance to soak in a nice hot tub?"

"Tub?" Blair perked up. "As in bath? I thought Kincaid was kidding about...."

"Blair." Kai stole a butterfly kiss. "I brought you to this wonderfully lovely bathroom. Did you think it was to show you what you could not have?"

Hope flared in Blair's faded eyes. "It's been so long since I've felt clean...."

Kai turned him toward the far corner of the room and a step-up, cedar encased hottub. "Will you grant me a kiss in payment?"

Blair turned back, eyes brimming. "A kiss...."

Kai tilted his head, smiling ruefully. "Would that be so soul-destroying. A simple kiss."

Blair cast another look at the tub. "Oh, man, that set-up is so beautiful....."

Kai hooked a finger under his chin and gazed into his eyes. "Very beautiful," he whispered, his meaning clear.

Blair swallowed, nodding. "Okay. One kiss." He rose on his tip-toes to give the required fee.

Kai held him off. "Given of your free will. And with complete honesty."

Blair hesitated a moment, then slid his arms around the taller man, sliding in close. Kai bent, meeting him halfway, accepting the timid meeting of lips.

He stepped back, then, breaking it off before Blair had time to think of it. "Was that so bad?"

Confusion lit Blair's fevered gaze. "I....Kai...."

Kai stopped him with a gentle finger. "Don't try to figure it out now, Blair." He eased the coat off Blair's shoulders. "Strip down, tiger. You smell bad."

Blair hesitated. "You're going to....watch?"

Kai shrugged. "All part of the job, Pretty. My duty to see you do it right." He moved to the tub and adjusted the flow of hot to cold, started up the jets and gathered several fluffy towels.

Blair watched him move around the room for a long moment.

"Make up your mind, Pretty." Kai said softly. "It's all waiting for you. All you have to do is strip down and step in. Hurry now, while its still hot."

"Oh, what the hell." Blair's clothes flew in all directions as he hurried to take advantage of a gift he feared would be jerked back before he could enjoy it.

"Oh.....Oh, man....It is hot." he gasped, settling into the swirling water.

Kai chuckled, shaking his head. "Just relax and enjoy it." He poured some scent in and tossed Blair a blue ruff puff and a bottle of scented body wash. "Shampoo and rinse is in the hidey beside you."

Blair sighed, leaning back as the heated water relaxed him. "Man, this is heaven. You don't know how long I've dreamt of being able to just settle into a hot bath and soak for hours."

"Then enjoy, Pretty. Enjoy." Kia wandered around the room, picking up Blair's filthy clothes and straightening the area. Blair eyed the glass suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Iced fruit juice. You're dehydrated, Pretty."

Blair accepted the drink, took a sip, and grimaced. "It's bitter."

"Just drink it."

A frown puckered Blair's brow as he stared at the drink. "I don't think I want this, Kai."

"Drink it anyway."

Blair hesitated.

"If you dump it out," Kai said softly. "I'll make another one and force it down your throat."

Blair chewed his lower lip. "What's in it?"

"Nothing that will harm you."

"What?"

"A sedative. You need to relax. Rest before this evening."

Blair caught Kai's dark gaze. "Don't make me take this."

Kai leaned down and guided the glass to Blair's lips. "Drink."

Resigned, Blair gulped the drink down and handed back the empty glass.

"Everything will be all right, Blair. Don't be afraid."

Kia took the glass and moved away.

"Kia, I remember you. From on the streets. You were the guy who brought me food. Kept the cops off my back. All the things that kept me alive, that was you, wasn't it?

"It was me."

"And the first night? The shots that got the cops off me?"

"That too."

Blair heaved a bitter laugh. "I thought I was so smart, always keeping one step ahead of Jim and the others." He went silent, thoughtful for a moment. "I can't trust you, can I?"

"Show me someone who trusts anyone," Kai's words floated on a soft haze. "And I'll show you a fool."

"Yeah, I thought as much." Blair's head fell back. "I'm feeling all light and disconnected. I don't like it. I...."

Kai stepped, naked into the water.

"Hey," Blair scuttered back against the far edge. "Hey, what are you doing?"

Kai sank into the bubbling foam and gathered Blair to him, settling the trembling man between his legs. "Relax. You're sick. Weak. I'm just going to make sure you don't.....overlook anything."

"Please...." Blair whispered as Kai's hard cock nudged the small of his back. "Don't...."

Kai smoothed soft caresses over Blair's body. "It's all right, Pretty. You're all right. Just relax, now. That's right. Lean back against me...."

Drugged, too tired to fight, Blair did as he was told. Tomorrow. Tomorrow would be soon enough to make a stand.

"You need to get used to a man's hands on you, Pretty. I'm going to touch you, Blair. To bathe you." Kai whispered, then lathered up the puff and glided it gently over Blair's listless body, taking time with each swipe of the rough puff to smooth a light caress over the glowing skin.

Blair made frightened, little whimpering sounds in the back of his throat each time skin made contact with skin. "Kai, please...I can do it."

Kai pressed Blair's head into his shoulder and kissed his temple. "You can hardly keep your head above the water, Blair."

Blair thought that over, then nodded. "I know what you're doing."

A dark chuckle floated around them. "Do you?"

Blair nodded, his eyes drifting shut. "It's not going to work." His voice trailed off into soft breathing.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Soft lips played at the junction between Blair's shoulder and neck, coaxing him from his watery nap. He murmured a quiet protest, earning himself a tiny nip.

"Wake up, Pretty," Kai drawled near his ear.

"Jim....?"

A dark chuckle and another soft nip brought him farther into wakefulness. "Is that a confession, Pretty?"

Blair's eyes snapped open, bringing a tide of memories. He slumped down under the crush that had become his life. "And it was such a nice dream...." he slurred.

"I can make your reality nice." Kai drew a circular pattern through the light fur on Blair's chest, seeking and finding his right nipple.

Squirming, Blair batted at his hand. "No, don't..."

Kai ignored him, retracing his path through the dark hair to the left nipple. His fingers circled the nipple.

Blair tried to twist away, but the drugs in his system slowed his reactions even as it intensified the sensations.

"Relax for me, Pretty." Kai held him still. His hand drifted down the laddered torso, dipping into the tiny navel to play for a moment, then moving lower.

Blair shuddered. "Don't...Please, Kai...I don't want to...no...."

Kai's long fingers enfolded Blair's balls, rolling them gently.

Blair cried out, struggling in sluggish earnest.

Kai restrained him easily. His hand stroked Blair's limp cock. "You can't fight this. The drugs won't let you....ah, yes, that's a good boy. See, pretty. See how your cock wants my touch?"

Shuddering, Blair hung his head. "Kai, don't do this to me."

"Listen to me," Kai sighed, lifting Blair as if he were a babe in arms and turning him to sit facing him. "Look at me, Pretty."

Blair shook his head.

"Look at me, slave."

Shocked eyes lifted. "Slave...?"

"That's right, Pretty." Kai paused, letting his words sink in. "Now hear what I'm telling you. Can you do that?"

Blair nodded.

"You need to understand something right now. You are here because Kincaid wants you."

A pout settled firmly on Blair's lean features. "He set me up...."

Kai chuckled, tapping Blair's nose. "Same old line from a fresh set of lips."

Blair twisted his head away. "You were there. You saw how it went down."

"Yeah, I saw. I know," he paused, waiting for Blair to met his eyes. "And I also know it doesn't mean a god damn thing in the grand scheme. Like Kincaid said, your finger on the trigger."

"This is just so wrong, man."

"Being here?" Kai murmured. "In my arms?"

"They believed it." A choked sob escaped Blair's lips. "Jim. Simon. The rest of them. I thought they were my friends, but they believed I could killed that man. They are all convinced I gunned down an unarmed man." His head dropped onto Kai's shoulder. "I thought they knew me better than that. I thought Jim...."

"Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow, Pretty," Kai rocked Blair while his tears flowed. "Listen, Pretty." he said, after Blair finally quieted in his arms. "How you got here doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of difference. You're here. You knew the deal when you came. And you know you are going to be fucked. By Kincaid. By me. And more than likely by a very long line of bastards who would sooner jab you with a knife as their cock. On the up-side, he's very likely to take precautions with your ass. After all he doesn't want a dirty cock pumping some nasty STD into ya while he's still playing in your playground.

Blair paled. "And after?"

Kai brushed Blair's hair back and stole a quick kiss. "When Kincaid is finished with you, I just might take you off his hands."

"I want to go home, Kai." Fresh tears flooded Blair's eyes but he fought them down. "I just want to go home."

"That time is past, my pretty one. You have no home to go to. You tried that, remember? The one you want to return to would have arrested you. Hell, if I hadn't beat his head in, he would have shot you down in that alley like a rabid dog."

Kai nibbled at Blair's throat. "I want you, Pretty." He drew Blair's hand under the swirling water to his throbbing cock. "See what you do to me? You are a man. You know what that feels like. You know the hunger I have for you," he paused, moving in for a kiss, "Ease my pain," he whispered into Blair's mouth, raping him with his tongue.

"God, help me...." Blair whispered when the passionate kiss ended.

Kai lifted his chin, forcing him to meet a searching green gaze. "You are virgin to this, aren't you? You've never been with a man?

Pinkening, Blair shook his head.

"Have you ever thought about it? Been attracted to someone?"

Another quick shake.

A look of pure pleasure crossed Kai's handsome features. "You have no idea how much that pleases me, Pretty. I will be your first." He kissed Blair. A slow and pleasurable kiss that lifted Blair just that little bit out of his fear. "Let me, Pretty. Let me show you that sex between a master and slave doesn't have to be a bad thing."

Blair wouldn't met his eyes this time. "Why do you care?"

Kai laughed softy. "I was your shadow for those long weeks you lived in constant fear of apprehension. I watched you struggle to survive each and every second of those days. I know the man you are behind your mask, Blair Sandburg. I.... respect that man more than I can ever say."

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Blair?"

"I can't." Blair lifted wide eyes. "I thought I could go through with this. I thought...I....Kai, I'm scared."

"Ah, Pretty." A soft smile curled the older man's moist lips. He cupped Blair's face in gentle hands and tilted his head slightly. "Are you afraid of me?"

Blair's gaze flickered, the got lost in Kai's green one. He swallowed against a suddenly dry throat. "No...." he murmured. "I don't...think so."

Kai's smile widened into a bright grin. "Kiss me, Pretty."

Bright tears glazed blue eyes. "I...Kai, I..."

"Don't argue, Blair."

Strong hands drew Blair closer. A soft whimper parted his lips.

Frowning, Kai's hands fell away from Blair's pale cheeks. "Your choice, Pretty. Yes? Or no?"

Blair shuddered against his trainer's muscled form. His lashes lowered over terrified eyes and he leaned forward.

"No." Kai's fingers curled around Blair's biceps, holding him away.

Blair looked at him, confused. "What?"

"Not like that."

Blair shook his head, completely confused now. "Like what?"

"Your eyes, Pretty." Kai stared deeply into those questioning eyes. "You will not kiss me with eyes closed."

"I don't understand," Blair whispered.

"You will look at me." Kai brushed a finger over trembling lips. "You will see me. Know it is me who holds you. No pretending, understand?"

"Pre...pretending?"

Kai laid Blair's hands flat against his chest. "There are no breasts here." He forced Blair's hand down between them, curling resisting fingers around his silken, hard flesh. "I have a cock, Pretty. I am a man. I will not have you pretending you are with a woman in your mind."

"I...wasn't."

Kai captured Blair's wide gaze. "No?"

Blair shuddered, swallowing hard.

Grimacing, Kai nodded. "I thought as much." He tipped Blair's head back up, forcing him to met his eyes. "Yes? Or no?"

Blair stilled, a deer caught in high-beam.

"Without pretense, Pretty."

Ever so slowly, Blair locked his gaze on Kai's and eased nearer. Hard cock brushed soft one and he shuddered convulsively. A slow stalling blink and then Blair closed the distance.

Warm lips opened under trembling ones, inviting. Waiting.

Blair's tongue snaked out, tasting hunger on his trainer's lips. He retreated quickly, then, when Kai made no move to chase, returned for a curious, tentative advancement into unfamiliar lands.

Kai groaned deep in his throat as Blair's tongue delved into his mouth. Blair ran his tongue over Kai's teeth, plunged deeper, to meet and parry with Kai's, tasting the sweetness of his trainer's mouth...The spicy maleness of him.

Until Kai pulled away, ending the kiss just like before, with Blair curious for more.

Kai's cock twitched, nudging Blair. He scooted back, distancing himself from that aggressive flesh.

Chuckling Kai grasped Blair's hips and slid him back in place on his lap. He captured Blair's tortured glance and smiled. "Touch me."

Blair hesitated.

"Touch me, Blair." Kai's words were a command and a plea at the same time.

Like a man mesmerized, Blair dipped his hand down past the swirling waters and ran a finger over flesh that bucked and quivered for attention.

A long drawn sigh whispered in the quiet.

Blair saw the pleasure flood Kai's body, darkening his flesh. A new power possessed him and his hand cocooned the hard flesh. Kai's dark moan had Blair's breath hitching in his throat. He lightly drew his hand down the long, thick shaft. More pressure in the upward caress and a tiny squeeze to the crown sent Kia's head back, his long black hair spilling from the beehivish do as if by magic.

Blair repeated the caress, watching dark flame swirl in Kai's eyes. "Oh, my god...."

"A heady feeling, is it not, Pretty?" Kai rasped, pulling Blair down for a hungry kiss. "The slave controls his master with one hand." Kai ran a finger over Blair's cock. "And the master," His fingers curled around flesh that thickened and pulsed. Blair's hips jerked, wordlessly begging for what he would never give voice. "Controls his slave in the same way."

Kai's hand glided, whisper soft over Blair's cock. Blair's head fell backwards, his breath hissing between his teeth.

"Yes. Yes, Blair. This is good, is it not?"

"I can't....." Blair murmured. "God, this is so wrong." His hand quickened driving Kai nearer and nearer the edge.

Kai gathered his inexperienced lover close and sped his caress, while his tongue circled and teased Blair's taunt nipples.

Moments later Blair spilled his seed. The hot cum hitting Kia's chest drove him over the edge and they collapsed into each other's arms.

CHAPTER NINE

Kai drew Blair up his body for a tender kiss. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Pleasing me?"

Blair shook his downcast head.

"Blair...?"

A ragged sob broke the silence. And another.

"Oh, Little One." Kai hugged Blair close. "It's not wrong, this sharing."

Hot tears wet a path down Kia's chest.

"Don't cry, my little love," Kai whispered, rocking the smaller man in his arms. "You knew when you came here with me. You made your choices then. You can't go back now. It is too late to change your mind."

"I know," Blair hiccuped through his tears. "I know."

"Was it really that bad?" Kai asked softly.

Blair shook his head.

"You have nothing to be ashamed about, Blair," Kai told him. "It was just sex. Nothing soul-destroying."

Wasn’t it?" Blair whispered. "No, I suppose not."

"Blair, there is more I must awaken you to before the evening. More that the Master will expect from you. Do you understand?"

A shudder rocked the smaller man. "I don’t think I can handle this."

"Of course you can, Little One," Kai gathered him in a tender hug. "You can do it because you are a survivor. Because you have no other choice."

Blair met Kai’s black gaze. "What do you want me to do next?"

A slow smile crept over Kai’s lips and he leaned in for a gentle kiss. Blair lifted his face, meeting the other man halfway. His hands curled around Kai, inching up to tangle trembling fingers in the black hair that hung low down Kai’s back Kai deepened the kiss for a brief moment, then edged back.

"I think," he whispered, brushing back Blair’s damp curls. "It is time we took this to the playroom."

Fear flickered in blue eyes. "Okay…"

"Wrap your legs around me." Kai stood with Blair wrapped firmly around him. He stole another butterfly kiss. "You feel good against me, Little One." He stepped carefully out of the hot tub, snatching up a over-sized towel as he passed the rack. A quick twist of his wrist had Blair bundled in the warmed terry cloth.

Blair snuggled against his lover, shielding his face with damp tangles and let Kai carry him through the cool halls to a warmly lit room.

"Unwrap," Kai said softly, letting Blair slid slowly down his large frame.

Blair choked on a soft gasp as his growing cock brushed Kai's. Kai tipped Blair's chin up. "You like being the pampered one, Sweet Blair?""

"Pampered?"

Kai eased Blair onto the velvet covered bed, smiling. "Such a pretty sight, Little one. With your eyes huge in your face. Your pale skin should always be laid on black velvet."

Blair stared up at the dark man, swallowing past a hard lump of anxiety.

Kai left him alone a moment, moving like a large dark specter to a table. A loud pop heralded the fizz of champagne.

Blair's wide eyed gaze followed the golden liquid filling the flutes He licked him lips wanting...needing the blissful haze he knew could be found at the bottom of the bottle.

"Sweet," Kai murmured, breaking Blair's mesmerized stare. "Sip it." He handed the glass over and Blair grasped it with trembling fingers. "Sip, or lose it."

Blair took a long sip, easing up only when Kai gently removed the glass from his fingers.

"I would not have a drunken sot for a lover, Blair."

Blair dared a quick glance. "Sorry."

Kai cupped his cheek and drew him up for a warming kiss before he laid down on the bed and dribbled the golden drink over his groin. "Drink from me."

Blair stared at the wine puddled in the dip of Kai's belly. he touched the glistening liquid with one finger, then lifted it to his mouth, tasting.

"You're lips, Blair."

Blair met the dark gaze once more than leaned over the other man, lapping up the bubbly liquid.

Kai groaned. "Gently, Little One. We're in no rush here. Pleasure yourself and me." A hand reached between Blair's legs. A long finger tickled down his hard flesh. Blair sighed softly, tracing slow circles with his tongue down Kai's belly. "That's the way, Sweet. Savor the experience."

Blair shifted closer to his lover.

Kai's soft laugh drifted on the air and he leaned up to kiss the tip of Blair's cock before his tongue flicked out to sample the glistening slit.

Blair yelped at the first intimate brush of lips on soft steel flesh. His lips traveled lower, cutting a shallow path through black curls.

Kai hummed his pleasure, hips searching in an age-old rhythm. "Ah, Little one, Ah....."

Blair shuddered violently as Kai took the head of his cock in his mouth. he whimpered in the back of his throat as that same hot mouth traveled down his hard length and back up again.

Kai pulled off him, smacking his lips. Tongue fucking his slit with quick darting swipes.

"Oh god," Blair uttered the soft chat breathlessly. "Oh, God. Oh, god..."

"Is good, yes?" Kai murmured drawing up to share a Blair flavored kiss. "You taste you on me. It is not so bad, hm....?"

"Not bad..." Blair relented.

Kai smiled, lying down on his back, his legs spread for Blair to see. "You are disgusted by what you see?"

Blair touched the body he was becoming accustomed to despite himself, trailing feather tickles over Kai's lean sides.

Kai arched up into the delicate caresses, purring deep in his throat. "Taste me, Little One. Take me in your mouth."

Blair stared at the weeping cock so close to his face. It would only take one small movement. He wet his lips, meeting Kai's hungry gaze once more.

"No shame in making love, Sweet," Kai rasped.

Blair closed his eyes. His lips parted and his body moved forward. Closed over the tang of another man. His tongue slipped over the velvet alien flavor of man flesh.

Kai hissed a fevered breath through his teeth. His fingers curled in the comforter. "Oh, God, why do you have to be virgin to this?" he rasped, "I want to take your mouth. Want to thrust inside your lips. To pour my seed into you."

Blair whimpered, taking a bit more of his lover into his hot mouth. His head made minute bobs. His lips tightened on the pulsating flesh, feeling the throb of hot passion running through the other man.

"Come closer," Kai commanded, drawing Blair's hips over his face. He pulled the younger man to his mouth, swallowing him in one desperate lunge.

Shocked pleasure forced Blair to impale himself on the other man. His throat opened to accept the hard flesh.

Kai hummed his joy, vibrating the length of Blair's cock.

Blair's breath hissed out of him and he slid up and down on the salty sweet flesh in his mouth. Kai groaned, controlling the thrusts of Blair's hips.

Their coming together raced them to the heights and together they flew from the cliff of ecstasy. Without thought Blair swallowed the hot essence of his lover, pumping his own seed deep into the German's hungry milking throat.

Exhausted by the game Blair slumped down on his lover's thigh. Kai licked contentedly at the quivering cock he'd brought to explosive completion for a few moments, savoring the last precious drops.

That done, he drew Blair up into his arms, letting the smaller man pillow his head on his shoulder and claimed a delicate, cum-sweetened kiss.

Blair lifted sleepy eyes. "I'm really gonna do this, aren't I?"

Kai dropped a kiss on his nose. "You already have."

CHAPTER 10

"I already am...." Blair's hollow cheeks pinked. "Yeah, I guess I am." His tongue outlined his passion bruised lips. "For cripes sake, I sucked your cock." His head rolled over the pillows. "I really had a man's cock in my mouth."

Chuckling, Kai rolled him half under him. "You had my cock in your mouth." He captured Blair's tossing head and finger combed the tangled russet curls. "Was it as bad as you thought it would be, ladies man?"

"I...." Blair's haunted gaze darted over Kai's shoulder. "I..."

"Blair?" Kai said firmly, then waited for the distraught man to met his gaze. "Was sucking my cock as bad as you thought it would be?"

Blair winced under the question, but held Kai's gaze. Swallowing past the tightness in his throat, he said, "No....Not so bad."

A soft smile curved Kai's full lips. "Ah, my sweet delight." He leaned in, claiming a leisurely kiss, exploring Blair's mouth with tender care. "I think," he whispered, his words the breath Blair breathed. "You liked mouth fucking me, Little One."

Pink rushed up, darkening Blair's hollowed cheeks. "I...I'm tired."

"Tired?" Kai chuckled, tickling the shell of Blair's ear with a swipe of his tongue. "That is awfully sudden, don't you think?"

Blair squirmed under Kai's laughing gaze. "Well, ah..."

Kai silenced him with a kiss. "Don't fall asleep, Little One. We've got some serious cock exercising to do before you rest."

Blair looked doubtful. "Oh, I don't know......"

"Blair, babe," Kai tipped Blair's chin up. "You do want me to introduce you to this, don't you? Would you rather Kincaid and his goons were your first experience? I expect you could be in for a rather busy evening."

A shiver ran through Blair's body. "I...Oh, God, I forgot about them." He turned his head to the far wall. ""How did I get here?"

"Shush, Little One," Kai murmured, dropping kisses over Blair’s pale face. "Whatever happens, you can get through it. And when its over, I'll be here to catch you."

Blue fire flared in Blair's eyes. "You? You're one of them. You could have ended this back in that alley. You could have let..."

"Let the cop kill you?" Kai's fingers bit into Blair's forearms, making him wince. "Kneel, slave. And bow your head." He jerked Blair up onto his knees when he reacted too slowly. "Do you want to die so desperately? Is that what you really want?"

Blair's answer was a mere mumble.

"Look at me, slave," Kai snapped, his voice cold, hard.

Blair lifted his head, meeting Kai's fury. His glance darted away.

Kai's slap rang bells in Blair's ears and he sprawled on the bed.

"Back on your knees. Now"

Tingling fear rippled down Blair's spine. He obeyed quickly, kneeling once more on the bed with his gaze lowered.

"Eyes on me."

Trembling, Blair obeyed.

"Now, say it clearly. Do you want to die?"

"Yes." Blair's never flinched under the terrible rage that flared in Kai's eyes. "Yes, damn you. I've been dead since Kincaid framed me. My life is gone. My friends have abandoned me. Yes, I want to die. I want the pain to end."

Kai's fingers curled around Blair's throat, squeezing gently. A sad smile tugged at his lips and he leaned in to share a tender kiss on Blair's trembling lips, his tongue tracing the tight pressed line.

Blair held firm for a moment, then with a sweet sigh, opened, letting Kai in. The trainer's tongue slid past Blair's lips, playing a bit over his teeth, tickling the tip of Blair's tongue.

Blair moaned softly and his arms wrapped low around Kai's waist.

Kai pressed Blair back among the pillows, deepening the kiss.

Blair relaxed into the full body embrace, moaning softly.

Without warning, Kai's gentle hands flexed, crushing around Blair's throat with a snake's cunning speed and he broke the kiss.

Panic-eyed, Blair's fingers scrambled at the vise grip denying him precious air. To no avail.

Kai's grip tightened.

Stars popped in front of Blair's misting eyes. His body thrashed under the bigger man's weight.

Weakening fast, his struggles deminished. His fingers slid away from the killing grip.

As the darkness ate away at his vision, he met Kai's eyes one last time. His own gaze begged....Not for death, but for the life he had wished away.

And as if that were the sign he was waiting for, Kai released his death grip as suddenly as he'd dealt it.

Sputtering for breath, gasping on sobs, Blair allowed Kai to gather him close. His tingling arms clutched at the lean man above him, clinging to him as if he were a lifeline.

Kai's breath warmed Blair's ear. "Do you want to die, Little One?"

"No," Blair sobbed brokenly. "No, not now."

"I am very pleased to hear that."

Blair's sparkling gaze washed over him. "You tried to kill me."

"No, Little One," Kai assured him. "I simply showed you that you really wanted to live. You needed to know that before you faced what lies ahead. Needed to understand what you risk."

"But.."

"All life is precious, Little One," Kai whispered, kissing along Blair's jawline. "Never think so little of yourself again."

Blair's tears dampened Kai's cheek. "I'm so scared...."

"Your fear, I accept," Kai murmured. "Embrace it. Never forget it when you are out of my chambers. The man who holds claim on you will destroy you if you fight him. Don't let that happen."

"But, you..."

"I am your trainer, Little One. Not you master. I am limited in how I can protect you, but I can guide you away from dangerous waters if you trust me."

Blair went impossibly still. "Oh. Yeah, I get it."

Kai forced Blair's eyes back to his. "I doubt very much if you do get it, Little One," He leaned low, sharing Blair's breath. "But you just might. Someday." His mouth warmed Blair's chilled lips as he savored the shared taste of them both.

Blair sighed softly, running his hands up Kai's back, then scored his nails back down, cupping squeezing the tight cheeks he found there.

Kai purred his pleasure, trailing wet tasting kisses down Blair's throat. "I want to mark you here," he whispered, licking the sensitive place where neck joined shoulder.

Blair moaned, tilting his head to give the man above him better access to his vulnerable throat.

"But I won't," Kai murmured, peppering tiny kisses there instead. "I won't give Kincaid any reason to punish you." His hot mouth skidded toward Blair's left nipple, closing around the tiny bud of flesh, catching the golden ring in his teeth and tugging slightly.

Groaning, Blair undulated beneath him, his body screaming for an end to the hunger Kai's touch built in him.

Kai's skilled fingers tickle the throbbing vein running the length of Blair's cock. Blair's nails scored the older man's muscular back, drawing blood.

Hissing a breath, Kai broke off his suckling to smile down into Blair's smoldering gaze. "You beautiful, blood-thirsty brat." He gave Blair's cock a couple satisfying strokes.

"Kai...." Blair arched into the hand working him toward frenzy, sighing, murmuring his growing need. "Kai, I need...."

Smiling, Kai hushed him and scooped a palmful for silky oils from the warming tray on the bedside table. Meeting Blair's wide-eyed gaze he tipped the palmful of heated oils over Blair’s straining flesh.

"Ah...." Blair arched high, his cock seeking the sweet wetness. The silky oils splattered over him and slithered down his towering flesh, pooling in a nest of dark curls over his tight balls. Kai dribbled a second handful of oils out over his lover, enjoying the mewling purrs Blair uttered. His knowing smile darkened as the oils broke of the damn of balls to cascade down the natural ravine of Blair's ass.

Blair squirmed on the sheets., his desire zoned eyes closing to half mast. "Tickles..."

Kai laid a quieting hand on Blair's hip. "Don't move, little one." He swirled a circular pattern in the sweet scented oils with one finger. "Just feel what I'm doing to you." the finger traced the flow, tickling the sweet spot midway between balls and asshole. "How you're body is craving me. Wanting more." His fingers moved again, teasing the quivering entrance to Blair's body. "Wanting me." the finger pressed past tight muscle, entering Blair to the first knuckle.

"Oh, Jesus," Blair arched violently, his breath hissing from his lungs.

Kai leaned low, kissing the head of Blair's weeping cock, teasing the tip with his talented tongue. "Pull your legs back against your chest, Little One. "Let me see the delights you have for me."

Blair hesitated for a moment before he eased himself into the position Kai ordered.

He was rewarded by Kai's hum of pleasure. "So beautiful, Little One." Kai leaned low, tickling Blair's glistening cock head with his tongue.

"Kai....." Blair writhed restlessly, his hips thrusting against the warm air.

"Easy does it, cherry virgin." Kai murmured. "The game is best played slow."

Blair shook his head, groaning, "You're killing me."

Kai chuckled. "La petite morte, cher. The death you can thrill to over and over again, hm?"

Blair blushed, touching the dark hair hanging low over him. "I could get used to this. I really could."

Kai's laugh was music in the electric atmosphere. "Sweet innocent. I was right, hm? You do like being n the pampered end of love."

Blair sighed softly. "Doesn't everybody?"

Kai's answer was to steal a tender kiss. While his mouth kept Blair occupied, he slowly breached Blair's virginity, finger fucking the tight passage with gently measured strokes.

Breaking away from the kiss, Blair's fingers curled around his lover's shoulders. Wide-eyed, Blair was caught between the desire to protest this intimate invasion and the hunger Kai had awakened in him.

"Don't resist, Sweet." Kai murmured as Blair's body tensed around his finger. "Easy, Sweet. Feel me inside you. Its all right, Little One. No sin in what we do."

"You...." Blair got lost in Kai's dark eyes. "You have your finger in my....He floundered for words.

Kai smiled, pumping the offending digit ever so slightly. "In your sweet ass, Little One. I have my finger in your ass." "Is there any pain?"

"Yeah....Blair nodded, then shook his head. "No....Ah, it feels strange..."

"Just feel...." Kai thrust deeper inside with each push.

"Ah crap," Blair suddenly caught fire and thrust back on the invading finger, taking his lover deeper. "Harder, Kai. Feels...nice...."

"No, don't." Kai laid a restraining hand on Blair's groin. "Easy, Little One. I don't want to hurt you." He watched Blair's expression, waiting for the man to calm. "Are you ready for another?" He slid the second finger inside as he spoke, scissoring them to relax the tense muscle.

Blair stilled, awed in the rush of feeling coursing through him. A soft whimper parted his lips.

"Pain?"

"No," Blair rasped, his eyes dark with passion. "More. Move them in me. God, I want..."

"Greedy Angel Toy," Kai murmured, thrusting the fingers inside Blair skillfully. "Tell me what you feel."

Blair humped back, his face a picture of stunned passion. "Feels.....full..." he gasped, his hips pumping. "Nice. Kai, do it now."

"You're not ready yet, Angel Toy." Kai pressed the third finger into service, angling so Blair's downward thrust brought his prostate into contact.

A fissure of delight spiraled through him. Mewling cried of delight parted his lips and he redoubled his efforts to ride the wave of pleasure threatening to drown him.

Kai let him find pleasure for a few more thrusts, then eased his fingers free. Blair shouted his displeasure, babbling to be filled again.

"Only a moment, Angel Toy," Kai assured him. coating his own straining flesh with the sweet oils. He pressed the tip of his cock against Blair's opening and paused, catching Blair's half-masted gaze. "The first time would be easier for you if I turned you over...."

Blair shook his head, hair dancing on the pillows. "Want to watch."

Kai teased Blair's opening with the head of his cock. "You are sure?"

Groaning his impatience, Blair blew out a relaxing puff of air and thrust down on the forbidden flesh. His body swallowed up the head in the first thrust. Blair's eyes shot open, fixing on Kai. "Oh, Jesus...."

"Pain?"

Blair flushed with excitement. "Its so...Oh, God, Kai..." He thrust down again, taking more of the hot cock inside himself.

Kai took that as encouragement and began a slow dance of possession. Blair mewled his pleasure, his blue eyes almost black with the strength of his desire.

Kai smiled at the changing expressions flickering across Blair's rugged features. "Is good?"

Blair pumped impatiently. "Fuck me, Kai. Oh, God, do it now." His hand folded around his straining cock only to be batted away.

"Don't touch that." Kai said firmly. "I allow you to come or not."

A stricken look crossed Blair's face, draining his features.

"Oh, no, Angel Toy." Kai whispered, brushing the tangled hair back. "Who do you belong to, Blair? In this room, who do you belong to."

Blair's head rolled on the pillow.

Kai gripped his chin, dragging his gaze back. "Who do you belong to, Angel Toy?"

Blue eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

"Accept me, Blair," Kai coaxed. "Submit."

Blair hesitated a moment longer, chewing his lower lip. "You," he whispered at length. "In this room I belong to you." His body writhed restlessly. "Master, please..."

Smiling, Kai eased his cock in a long, slow path deep into Blair and stopped. Kai grasped Blair's cock and matched his caresses to the slow strokes he pressed into Blair's ass. "Make love with me, Angel Toy."

Blair didn't need any more encouragement. He threw himself into the ancient dance, broadcasting the hunger in his body with each writhing thrust down onto Kai's cock and up into his hand.

Soft moans and sighs mingled in the room, forming a background of sexual music, propelling them along the road to completion.

Moments of pure sensation lifted them higher, closer, over the edge to that small death and the heaven of love beyond.

Blair's tight strung body arched in climax, spattering hot cum over Kai's chest. His tight channel spasmed around Kai's pulsating length. and he followed Blair over the edge.

Exhausted, Kai folded over Blair's body. Blair tangled his fingers in the black hair dangling loose. He leaned up to kiss the older man's moist neck.

Blair's name whispered over Kai's lips and he turned his head to capture his lover's innocent kisses. "So sweet, Angel Toy." he murmured, wrapping his arms around the exhausted man below him.

Blair cuddled close, nuzzling his lover's throat. "That wasn't half bad."

Kai's throaty laughter colored the air. "No, Little One. Not half bad at all." He dropped a peck on Blair's nose and tucked him up under his arm. "Get some sleep, Little One."

Blair's blue gaze widened suddenly. He clutched Kai's hand to his chest. "Tonight.....You won't leave me alone with them, will you?"

Kai sighed, brushing the wild curls back. "I will protect you as far as I dare, Little One. I won't risk losing you by pushing him to far, though. Keep that close to your thoughts."

Blair nodded. "Do you think...I mean, he won't...."

Kai pressed a silencing finger to Blair's now pale lips. "Try not to worry, Angel Toy. He's a psychopath, but he's obsessed with you. He won't allow anyone to do you any permanent damage."

"Permanent damage, huh?" Blair laughed nervously. "What else can I ask, right?"

Kai gathered his lover close. "You'll do just fine, Sweet."

A wavering smile tugged pale lips. "This really sucks."

"Yes, it does." Kai smoothed Blair's hair. "Get some sleep. You've earned it.".

Sighing, Blair nodded, then tilting a dreamy smile up at him, he said, "It really wasn't half bad, fucking with you, Master."

Kai gave him a quick squeeze. "We do not fuck, Angel Toy. We, you and I, make sweet love." He kissed the top of Blair's head. "Someday you will realize the difference. Now sleep. You tire me with so much talk."

Grinning widely, Blair stretched up and laid a teasing kiss on Kai's lips. "I like kissing you too." he whispered, then cuddled in to sleep with Kai's indulgent "Willful brat," ringing in his ears.

CHAPTER 11

Blair lifted shadowed eyes to the mirror, staring at the reflection of a man he had no recognition of. A man naked except for an elaborate array of turquoise encrusted gold chains that ran from a loop in the gold braid collar around his neck to the pierced nipple. The delicate chain was threaded through a heavy gold nipple ring that held three strands of gem chips. The woven chain descended to wrap like a heavy weight resting on his masculinely flared hips. A second chain looped through the heavy ring encircling his unaroused cock.

Hands shaking, Blair reached out to touch the reflection's hollowed, pale features. "That is not me." he whispered. "That is not me. Not me." A silvery tear escaped his lashes and slid down his cheek. "Please, God. That is not me."

"Angel Toy," Kai retrieved Blair's shaking hand, curling his cold fingers around an even colder glass. "Drink this for me."

Blair grimaced. "This the same stuff you gave me in the hot tub?"

His nod was almost invisible. "Yes."

Shaking his head, Blair murmured, "No."

Kai's dark gaze settled quietly on the trembling man but he didn't take the beaded glass.

"I....Kai, I'd really rather have a clear head for this." Blair lifted his haunted gaze back toward the reflected stranger who was him. "Tonight...."

Kai curled his finger under Blair's chin and drew his head around. "Drink it, Angel Toy."

Blair hesitated.

"If you love me," Kai's tone was almost hypnotic.

"I do..."

"If you would please me, drink it."

His blue eyes locked on Kai's, questioningly. Sighing, he gulped the too sweet liquid. A shudder stampeded through him as it settled sickeningly in his stomach, but he held back the roiling mess and handed the empty glass back to his trainer.

"Such a good and obedient pet." Smiling, Kai captured Blair's lips. Blair responded with despair in his kiss. Kai broke the kiss and held his treasure back so he could capture the tortured gaze. "You'll do just fine tonight."

"I'm scared."

"I know. You remember everything I told you?"

Blair nodded. "I think so."

Kai's crooked smile never reached his eyes. "I want you to remember one thing above all others."

Blair nodded. "Yes, Sir?"

"Blair, no matter what happens tonight, they can't touch you here." His fingers caressed the area over Blair's heart. "Or here." He touched Blair's forehead. "Not unless you let them. Do you understand?"

Blair's smile was a sickly imitation. "Won't you please be there with me? If I knew you were close...."

"It is not possible, Angel toy. Your master knows you are untried. I am sure he will understand your skittishness. You will not dishonor me."

Impossibly pale already, Blair went translucent. "Dishonor you?"

"You worry too much, Angel Toy." Kai cupped his cheek rubbing his thumb over Blair's pale lips.

Blair's lips parted. His tongue darted out to curl around the teasing thumb, drawing the thumb inside his mouth to suckle like a newborn.

Kai allowed him several moments of intimacy than eased his thumb out and settled a tender kiss on moist lips. "It is time."

Blair took a step backward, shaking his head.

"Blair, accept what you can not change." Kai commanded, picking up a gold link leash. "Your master spared no expense with you, Angel Toy. He adorns you with a fortune in jewels and gold. He will not harm something he values so highly."

His eyes wide, Blair whimpered, "No, please...." as Kai reached to clip the leash at his throat.

Kai hesitated. "It is just a simple leash, Angel Toy." He took Blair's hand and turning it up, laid the leash across his palm. "It won't harm you."

"I'm not an animal."

"You are," Kai said firmly. "A slave."

Blair shuddered at the words, shaking his head. "No."

Kai tilted Blair's chin up. "Yes, Blair. You are a slave. Master Kincaid's slave."

"He....He's insane, you know." Blair whispered, his gaze haunted. "He's going to kill me. Sooner or later, he's going to kill me." A look of pure desperation crossed Blair's features. "Help me get away. I don't care if I die out there, but here....Like this....God, Kai, this was a mistake. Take me back to the loft. Give me to Jim. At least he'd let me die like a man."

"Jim? The detective?"

"Yes."

"Would you allow this Jim to lock you up, Angel Toy?"

Blair didn't answer, which was an answer in itself.

"You want your friend to kill you?"

Blair bit his lip.

"You want him to live with the knowledge that he killed you?"

Blair's lashes quivered, and finally he shook his head. "I....Kai, I don't know if I can live with what I'm about to do. I don't think I can. I think I'm going to want to die before this night is over. And I know if that's how I feel, I'm going to find a way to make it real."

"No," Kai gathered the trembling man in his arms. "No, angel toy. I will be here waiting for you when its over. You will live because you don't want to tear out my heart."

Blue eyes glittered. "Kai..."

"Shush, Angel Toy. Shush." Kai rocked him gently.

"Promise me..." Blair choked on his tears. "Promise me you'll be here when I get back."

Kai nodded, kissing the top of his head. "I will be here. For as long as you need me to be, I will be here."

Blair sighed, backing out of his lover's arms. With a trembling hand he snapped the leash clip through the loop of his collar and handed the lead to Kai. "Let's get this over with."

 

CHAPTER 12

Kai paused at the double doors, and turning to Blair, curled a finger under his chin lifting his head so their eyes met. "You are ready?"

Breath hissing through his teeth, Blair gave a jerky nod. "Yeah, ready as I’ll ever be."

Kai stared deeply into his eyes. "You remember everything we covered?"

"Everything?" The blood pooled somewhere around Blair’s feet. "I suppose." His shadowed gaze darted toward the closed doors. "God, help me, I hope so."

Smiling reassuringly, Kai nodded. "Just keep a submissive place and you’ll do fine, Angel Toy. And for god’s sake, remember who owns you in that room. Do that and you’ll do fine. After all, this is only your first day as slave to the master. He won’t expect perfection."

"Okay." Blair gathered strength from Kai’s brown gaze. "Okay, its showtime." He tossed out a shaky smile. "I’m ready. Lets get this over with. The sooner I go in, the sooner I can go back to my room and die."

"Its just sex, Blair." Kai told him softly. "Just a quick fuck to be enjoyed if you can, ignored if you can’t and forgotten once its over.

"Just sex," Blair repeated. "Nothing important." Blair lowered his head. "Please, Master Kai, no more talk. I don’t know how much longer I can keep my sanity if you don’t take me through those doors."

Kai took a firmer grip on the leash, nodding. "Than we won’t put it off any longer."

He turned the knobs on both doors and pushed them open. All eyes turned toward them and Kai stood a moment, letting the drama of the moment possess the occupants of the room.

A hushed murmur rippled across the room until Kincaid rose from his chair. "Ah, everyone, my new pet has arrived." He beckoned Kai to him.

Kai tugged the leash and Blair trudged after the tall man, following at a respectful three paces behind. He stood by in a good imitation of patience as the leash changed hands.

"He is as lovely as I imagined," Kincaid murmured, threading one long curl through his fingers. "You enjoyed him?"

"He is a quick learner," Kai responded. "Eager to please."

"What do you think of my new pet, Lee?" Kincaid asked his companion. "Isn’t he beautiful?"

Brackett ran a slow glance over Blair’s nudity. "If your tastes lean that way, yes, he is beautiful."

Kincaid chuckled. "Well, I know your tastes do lean that way. Would you like to sample him?"

Brackett rose slowly from his chair and wandered around Blair, looking him up and down. He stroked a finger over one tense bicep, smiling as Blair shivered his revulsion. "I think I’ll wait." He moved around to stand before Blair and tangled his fist in the loose flowing curls at the nape of his neck, tipping his head up with a not to gentle hand.

Blair hissed a gasp and Brackett took advantage of that to force a deep kiss on the newly created slave.

Blair tasted sharp whiskey on Brackett’s tongue. His stomach heaved and he struggled not to gag.

"He needs more gentling to my tastes." Brackett said, resettling in his easy chair.

"Your pardon, Master Kincaid," Kai said softly.

"Speak."

"You promised to return one of my companions when I delivered this one tonight."

"Ah, yes, so I did," Kincaid said, sitting. "I am pleased with this one. You have done well. Choose which of your slaves you would have tonight. The man, or the woman."

"Stan," Kai said without hesitation. "I would have Stan tonight."

"The man?" Brackett said with a blatant pout. "Your male amuses me, Master Kai. I had hoped you might consider selling him to me."

"I’ll not sell either, Master Brackett. Especially Stan. He does not like the sharing that we have endured here. He is a monogamous type. Not at all like my sweet Xev."

Listening to the exchange, a trembling took Blair. Kai had a long-standing relationship with two others. He had lovers. Slaves. He dared a veiled glance toward the man who had initiated him into sex with another man and a silent scream of denial took flight inside his head.

"Release the man, Jonesie," Kincaid words carried over the quiet insanity taking root inside Blair.

Unable to help himself, Blair watched the elderly man, adorned in only a black leather harness, who scurried across the room. The slave flung himself into Kai’s wide-spread arms.

That dark, warm laugh that had teased Blair out of his shyness sounded, enveloping the elder man.

"You have come for me, master," the man called Stan murmured.

Another chuckle. "You think I would abandon you, Precious?"

"I am but your humble slave, master." Stan drifted gracefully to his knees, bending to kiss his master’s slack hem.

"Stand, Precious." Kai bent and drew the older man to his feet. "Now kiss me properly."

Stan went into his arms, lifting his face to receive the offered kiss.

Kai crushed him in his arms, ravishing the eager mouth with his own anxious need until at last the need for breath broke them apart. Kai cupped Stan’s face in gentle hands, studying the time ravaged features. "You are unharmed?"

Stan ducked his head then. "I was used by others, master. But I will be fine now I’m back in your protection."

"Is that what you desire, Precious. To come back to my quarters?"

"Yes. Oh, yes, master. I have prayed for this day for so long."

Kai laid a finger over the over-active lips, smiling indulgently. "Than your prayers have been answered. I have come to take you home."

Stan dropped to his knees once more, peppering kisses over Kai’s fingers in his eagerness to show his pleasure.

A choked "Kai...." floated in the room, drawing attention back to Blair.

Smiling, Kai arched a brow at him. "You are forgetting your place, Angel Toy."

"But I thought after today...." Blair’s haunted glance darted between Kai and the man kneeling at his feet. "You have a...." He cut off the words, remembering Kai had had to choose between this man and a woman. He had another slave as well somewhere here on the compound. "You have two...."

"Slaves?" Kai spoke harshly. "Yes, I have two love slaves. It has no bearing on my ability to train you, slave. None at all."

Blair’s head jerked as if he had been slapped. "You lied. You let me think...You...You’re no better than the rest of these bastards."

This did bring the resounding slap, sending Blair sprawling onto the floor. "Remember your place, slave," Kai growled, standing over him with his hands fisted.

Tears glittered in Blair’s eyes as he stared up at the hard face man towering over him. His glance darted to the slave, Stan and he recognized pity in those faded blue eyes. Betrayal raged through him. His shoulders slumped and he bowed his head.

 

END PART 12