FLASHPOINT 2

By PEJA

Fandom: Andromeda

Pairing: Seamus Harper/Dragon warriors Seamus Harper/Rafe Valentine

Rating: NC-17

Warning: There is Non-con sex of an unconscious man in this series (Does that make it worse)

Summary: Seamus is not in Kanasa (Bostontown) anymore.

Feedback: I definately write faster if I have a reason too

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

 Website: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

 

FLASHPOINT 2

By PEJA

 

Waking came slow and with a blaze of pain riding his entire body.

Taking care not to breath too deeply, Seamus Harper slitted his eyes and let in a small bit of the nightmare come to life.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto," he mumbled under his breath.

"You're awake?" a soft voice said behind him. "I had begun to worry."

A smile lit Harper's face at the sound of the soft womanly voice and forgetting the damage to his body, he rolled over. A sharp, stabbing pain dug into his ribs, curling him in on himself. "Oh, this is so not good."

He tried to roll over onto his side but the ripping pain in his ribs stilled him even before the woman’s hands confined him to stillness.

"You need to be still awhile. You took a vicious beating."

Harper arched a sarcastic brow. "Gee, ya think?"

She smiled softly, patting his hand. "The master comanded yoube given a nanobot injection. You need to lie still until the agents can repair the damage."

"Master?" Gritting his teeth, Harper pressed himself to sit up. "Oh, man, I forgot. The Dragan’s....Where are they?" He shoved onto his feet. His knees wobbling under him, he clung to the side of the high bed, casting a desperate darting glance around.

"You’re in the infirmary," the woman informed him, hurriedly getting a shoulder under him to support him. "Please, you must get back in bed. The master won’t be happy if you injure yourself farther."