Title: WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Fandom: THE INVISIBLE MAN

Pairing: Darien Fawkes/Not telling/m (soon)

Rating: PG/BDSM

Archive: The WWOMB/PEJAs Ravings/BDSM and Discipline

Feedback: Feeds the muses...you want more, you know what to do

E-mail for feedback: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: ?

Other websites: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

Disclaimers: Not mine. Darien belongs to someone...The master does too...C.A, well he's here with permission....ain't he sweet.

Summary: Darien tries something new to help him through a personal life crisis v Warnings: BDSM/Slave-training...there's more, but it has to wait..

 

WHAT YOU WISH FOR

By PEJA

Losing Kevin the first time was hell on earth. Finding him and losing him again, well that took me into the seventh level of hell.

I think that's why I answered the ad. A deep need to be punished for killing the most precious thing in my life. Not once, but twice.

So here I sit in a big luxury car by the smell of it. Gagged. Blindfolded. Cuffed. A prisoner...Or maybe a toy in some elaborate game of kinky love.

Who am I to complain.

********

The car rolled silently to a stop. A window rolled electronically down.

"How ya doing C.A?" A male voice greeted.

C.A chuckled. "Hey, Jake," The smooth southern drawl cooed seductively. "Got a visitor for the boss."

"Ah, he's a sweet looking one." The man called Jake murmured. "Bet you're going to have one happy time tonight."

Darien shifted uncomfortably in his seat, considering the ins and outs of going invisible. Until his guilt got the better of him and he leaned back, waiting for whatever his personal hell could come up to redeem his soul.

The car started up again, rolling quietly toward its destination.

"Here we are," C.A murmured suddenly, killing the engine.

Darien tensed as the man stepped out of the car, slammed his door and opened Darien's . A hand cupped Darien's elbow and helped him out of the car.

"Ready?"

Darien hesitated, then nodded, once.

"You can back out now," C.A drawled. "If you've changed your mind I can drive you out of here right now. Last chance, though. Once we get into the house and you see the master, it's not an option."

Darien remained still. His body almost electric with excited dread.

"Will you continue, slave?"

Darien nodded, whimpering past the ball gag.

A hand combed back Darien's hair and soft lips brushed his cheek. "Master will love you more than me." He sighed. "I almost wish you had asked to leave." A soft chuckle caressed the night air. "Lets go meet the master, Darien Fawkes.

********************

"Sit." C.A said, giving him a gentle nudge down onto something long and soft. "Master will look at you before I remove the blindfold." Fingers smoothed Darien's dark hair, fumbled at the back of his head, and the ball gag fell loose. "Spit."

Darien pushed the gag out of his mouth with his tongue. His jaws felt sore from the forced position and he shifted his lower jaw back and forth to loosen cramped muscles.

"Ready to meet the master?"

Darien shuddered, nodding.

"Darien, have you ever done this before? Be a slave in a relationship, I mean?"

Darien opened his mouth to speak, thought better of it and shook his head..

C.A made a disapproving clicking sound. "Ah, Damn.....All right, a quick lesson. Don't speak unless master speaks directly to you. Don't move unless he gives you permission. Keep your head down in the manner of a well trained slave. If you violate any of these rules, master may well dismiss you out of hand. Do you understand?"

Darien nodded again.

C.A's lips brushed his cheek. "Don't worry. You'll do fine. Master is going to love you."

The sound of a door opening and closing reached Darien's ears. He lifted his head slightly, then chewing the corner of his lip nervously, ducked back down, resting his chin on his chest.

"Master says stop damaging yourself, slave," C.A said.

Darien instantly crushed his lips together, shivering with nervous tension.

A hand dropped on his shoulder and he started violently.

"Easy, slave. Master means only to reassure you." A long silence hung in the air. "I'm going to ask you some questions, Darien. You may speak without worry. But master will accept nothing less than the absolute truth. Can you do that?"

Darien quivered, his teeth grazing the battered lower lip but not breaking the tender skin. "I..." He heaved a heavy sigh. "Yes. The complete truth. I can do that."

"You admitted you have never done this before," C.A said after a moment. "Master wants to know why you want to do it now?"

Blanching, Darien shrugged. "I can't do anything else."

"Explain that remark."

"A normal relationship. I can't....Not anymore....Not since..." He ran out of words.

"The complete truth, Darien."

"My brother. He died because of me."

"Why would you blame yourself? How did he die?"

Darien slumped in on himself. "I can't answer that."

"Can't? Or won't?"

"If it were just me...." Darien seemed to shrink in on himself more. "My partner calls it 'need to know'. The job....." He swallowed hard. "If you want me to leave..."

"Not yet. Master withdraws the question. to a point. He asks why you blame yourself for this brother's dying?"

Darien thought over his answer, than picked his words with care. "The project we were involved in went bad. The lab was attacked. We...We were running, trying to escape. And ran right into a couple of the attackers. Kev...I froze. The guns....I've never liked guns. Kevin realized what had happened, I guess. he threw himself at me. Knocked me out of the way. If he hadn't saved me...."

A sob broke past his thin-pressed lips

"You think he would be alive."

"I..." Darien bit back another sob, shuddering. "If I hadn't froze. If I had reacted they way he'd taught me, yes, Kevin would still be alive."

"So you condemn yourself for having human reactions? You think the master can...What?"

"I want....I need...."

Silence commanded he continue.

"I need to feel again. To be punished." Darien shrugged. "I need to learn how to have human feelings again."

CHAPTER TWO

Silence hung in the air, a heavy, stifling blanket.

I couldn't believe I'd revealed that much to these men. I mean they were veritable strangers. I'd only met with C.A the one time when he'd agreed to let me join them in this evening. And now here I was telling them things I'd never told anyone. I'd never even told Bobby

***************

Fingers curled in Darien's dark hair tugging him up. Lips brushed his in a tentative caress.

He trembled into the gentleness, wanting more, but afraid to move. Afraid this man he had never even seen would cast him out without ever uttering a word to him.

And he wanted desperately to stay.

"Master wants you, Darien." C.A said, his voice coming from a distance away.

Darien groaned as the soft lips continued to play on his own. The man's tongue traced the seam of Darien's tightly pressed lips, probing for entrance. Darien whimpered, opening under the man's tender persuasion.

The subtle flavors of the master burst in Darien's mouth as the man's tongue darted everywhere. He cooed deep in his throat, savoring the taste of the man who he wished beyond all reason would claim him as his own.

He wanted to touch the man controlling him with only his mouth. Wanted to feel this man's hot flesh over him, around him...Inside him.

And that desire scared him more than anything he'd ever known. More, even than the madness, quicksilver.

The master broke the kiss. Darien groaned, wanting more.

"Ah, my sweet Darien."

Darien recoiled at the whispered caress. "Kev....?" He squirmed, twisting his hands in the cuffs, trying to escape. "Ah, Jesus, no..." he whimpered, tears wetting the soft cloth covering his eyes. "God, I'm losing my mind. I can't do this again. I can't..." His efforts spilled him heavily on the thickly carpeted.floor.

A hand grabbed his shoulders, shaking him. "Darien, stop."

Shuddering, Darien let himself be dragged up into the man's arms.

"Darien, hush. It's all right," the man with Kevin's voice murmured, embracing the limp figure. "You're all right." He whisked the blindfold off and tipped Darien's chin up. "Look at me," he urged the man in his arms.. "Look at me, slave."

Darien's tightly closed lids quivered for a moment, then ever so slowly lush lashes lifted.

"Oh, my God, no..."

Kevin grabbed Darien's chin forcing him to look at him. "It's me, Darien," he whispered, leaning down to capture a gentle kiss.

Darien stilled in his arms as their lips made contact. His eyes widened, full of horror. "Kev..." he whispered.

"Yes, my sweet baby brother. It's me."

Rage contorted Darien's pale features flooding color back. He squirmed ineffectively in his brother's firm embrace. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Kev?"

Kevin smiled. "Kissing you." He leaned down to demonstrate.

"No," Darien cried out, turning his face away.

A smug, domineering glint entered Kevin's gentle gaze. "No?"

"No, God dammit, Kev. You're my brother."

"Yes..."

"Jesus," Darien whispered. "You knew it was me coming here, didn't you? You set this up?"

Kevin tilted his head slightly, smiling.

"God, why?"

"I wanted you." Kevin stated blandly. "I've wanted you since we were kids wrestling for our dear uncle's enjoyment. Since I kept him off you're ass by giving him mine."

"I don't believe this." Darien shook his head. "I don't believe this."

Kevin sighed. "What you believe doesn't matter much to me. Only thing I care about is that I've got you back again."

Darien stilled, meeting his brother's eyes. "Kevin, what's this all about?" he tried a reasoning voice. "What have I done to upset you this much."

Kevin brushed Darien's hair back out of his eyes. "It's all right, Darien. I love you. You love me."

"You're my mother fucking brother, dammit"

Madness gleamed in once familiar eyes. "I'm about to become your brother fucking lover, Darien."

WHAT YOU WISH FOR 3:
PASSION'S SPARK

This can't be happening. Kevin's dead. That's right. I held him as he died the first time. I buried him in the cold ground the second time with my own hands. This can't be happening, please.

No, wait.....The madness. It's the madness. it's taken a new turn and turned back the rage back on me. I need to get out of this nightmare. Find Claire. Got to get the counter-agent. Get my mind back.

**********************

"Come out, come out where ever you are, Darrie," Kevin whispered in a sing-song voice, his warm breath mingling with Darien's. "I know what you're thinking, pet. You are wrong. I'm alive. I never left you. You can't hide in your fear this time, darling pet."

Kevin's fingers plucked at Darien's shirt buttons. Crept inside to squeeze and stimulate a nipple.

Hiding in his denial, Darien groaned into the intimate fondling for a moment, then remembered who was doing the fondling.

"No..." Darien squirmed in his brother's embrace. "You can't. I won't. We' re brothers, for the love of god."

Pressing Darien down on the bed with his body, Kevin nodded. "I know. I know. I used to say the same to our uncle, Darien. But he explained it all to me, you know? He made me understand that the love he had for me could only be expressed in a physical way. I love you that way, Darien. I need to feel your skin on mine. To have you're lips roaming over my skin. I need to feel you writhing in pleasure under me."

The cuffs bit into Darien's wrists, but he welcomed the pain. It kept him connected to what his mind refused to acknowledge.

He shook his head, listening with glazed eyes. "You're insane..."

Kevin grinned. "Gee....ya think...?" His strong hands captured Darien's face and his lips dove in to assault his whimpering brother's mouth.

Darien resisted, struggling for air his lungs refused to accept. His mind screamed against the touch of his brother. The other part of himself. His twin.

Kevin let go of his mouth, his lips skating along Darien's jaw, seeking the juncture of neck and shoulder and Darien found himself arching up into the forbidden body, moaning a soft sigh. "I'm begging ya, Kev...." he whispered, "If ya ever loved me, don't rape me."

Kevin's soft laugh was dangerous, predatory. "I would never force you to do anything, sweet brother mine."

His hand slipped between them, caressing Darien's shaft through the denim. Darien wanted to scream, but no sound but his hitching breath came. And tears, as his body reacted to the gentle stimulation.

"See," Kevin whispered, nuzzling Darien's neck. "No force here."

Darien's gaze lifted to his brother's. "God, forgive me." He leaned up to meet the next brush of lips, kissing his brother back in an ever warming passion.

Kevin growled, his arms tightening on his brother, and wrenched his lips away from the fire. "Jesus, I knew it. You're red hot and firing on all pistons."

Darien purred seductively, his body moving in an attempt to appease the sinful hunger roiling like a thunderstorm through him. He needed this to affirm in his mind that his brother was really alive. Really here. Really making forbidden love to him. "Kev..."

Kevin stilled over him, studying the smoldering eyes. "You're word, Darrie."

A confused frown inched Darien's brows. "Kev, please...."

"You want me?"

"God, yes."

"Now," Kevin said softly, running his thumb over his brother's passion swollen lips. "Or forever?"

continues in part 4