Title: STEP INTO MY PARLOR

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Fandom: THE SENTINEL

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Status: FIRST DRAFT

Archive: The WWOMB; PEJA's Ravings

E-mail address: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Well now, that all depends on you, doesn't it? You know what has to hapen to make it come again.

Other websites: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

Disclaimers: Petfly screwed them, Scifi fucked them, why not give me a chance to stroke them....Let's auction the adorable ones off to ....ME

Notes: A bit of sugar on the side

Summary: Blair moves into the loft...for ALL the right reasons

Warnings: AU, cuz this is soooo NOT how it happened in canon

 

STEP INTO MY PARLOR: THE FIRST STEP

By PEJA

A key turning in the lock had Jim swiveling away from his latest bout of channel surfing with a smile on his face.

Damn. The kid had really come. After the big confession scene meant to let him know just exactly what he was getting into and warn him off. He'd still come.

Damn, but the little guy had guts.

Wearing a Cheshire grin, Jim forced himself to turn back toward the television screen just in time to keep Blair from catching him watching for him.

"Ah, Jim.....?" Blair said, breathing heavy under the burden of all his worldly possessions. "I...I'm here."

Pulling a grim face, Jim tossed a quick glance over his shoulder. "Oh.....Blair...Didn't hear you come in." Yeah, with my ears, the kid is sure to swallow that. He waved toward the flickering screen. "Watching....something."

"Ah....mmmmm. Where do you want me...." Blair flushed. "Eh....I mean where's my room?"

Guilt nibbled at the edges of Jim's eager delight and he waved toward the little guest room. "You can stow your gear in the room over there."

"Is that..." Blair's nervous gaze darted toward the French doors.

"I've got the loft."

"Oh, yeah, okay." Blair juggled his way toward the room.

"Need a hand?"

"Hm.....No....I've got it, man."

Watching his new unwanted but most definately desired roommate stagger into the room that was to be his for the next couple days, Jim laughed softly. "Not yet, little one. But you will....if you give me half a chance."

Blair reappeared in the doorway moments later, looking very much uncertain of what to do next.

Jim sprawled lower on the sofa. "Got anything else you need brought up?"

"No, man. Didn't want to make the wrong impress...." He cut off his rush of words suddenly, ducking his head to hide behind burnt sienna curls.

Sighing, Jim waved his hand in a come-hither gesture. "Sandburg, this is silly. Get your butt over here and sit yourself down."

Blair baby-stepped across the loft and gingerly settled as far away from his partner as possible on the sofa.

"Sandburg, look at me." Jim waited until his friend lifted a shy blue gaze his way. "Hey, Sandburg, I'm not going to pounce on you. Relax, will ya?"

A smile ghosted across Blair's generous lips. "I'm not nervous, man. I've.... roommed with guys before."

Jim flicked through a couple channels. "Yeah, Right, just not any that wanted to fuck you in the ass, right?"

"Jim..." Blair sqeeked.

"Look, Sandburg, nothing is gonna happen unless you want it to, okay? I don't need to rape anyone to get off, understand?"

Blair stared at the changing channels for a couple ticks. "But you do want to."

Sighing, Jim laid aside the remote and shifted around to face the younger man. "Listen to me, Sandburg. I did not lie to you. I am gay. And I do want you. Have since I tossed you up on the wall and felt your body pressed in all the right places against mine. I can't believe you didn't feel the hard-on I was sporting for you."

Blair gave a short laugh, meeting Jim's ernest blue eyes. "Yeah?"

Jim grinned. "Yeah, Chief. Yeah."

Hugging the arm of the sofa a little less determinedly, Blair directed his attention to the screen. "There's a game on 31."

"There's a game going on here, too," Jim breathed, turning to the requested channel and the two men sprawled down comfortably to watch.

As time passed, Blair got caught up in the action of the game and relaxed. His excited bounces propelled him out of the corner and closer to his new roommie. By half time the men were siting close in basketball comradery.

"This is such a great game," Blair babbled, grinning widely.

Jim's head swiveled around, passion's fire burning in his glance. "Yeah, it is," he rasped.

Blair's grin wavered. "Jim..."

"I need a beer." Jim launched himself across the room and into the kitchen. Leaning into the ancient beast he called over his shoulder, "Want one?"

"No.....ah, yeah, why not," Blair said.

"Never knew you to stammer so damn much before," Jim grumbled, cracking the bottles and tossing the caps. "Bottle or glass?"

A long silence, then, "Bottle's fine."

Jim reappeared, handing Blair the beer and slumping down to to stare moodily into the botttle.

Blair took a small swallow then set the bottle down and curled around, facing Jim. "Okay."

Tilting a glance toward the younger man, Jim arched a brow. "Okay?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

"Sandburg..." Jim's words were smothered under an armful of grad student who plunged his tongue deep into Jim's mouth.

Jim freed himself gently, setting Blair back on his side of the couch. "Sandburg, no."

Hurt and confusion swam in blue eyes. "But I thought...." He ducked his head, sheilding his emotions behind his curls once more.

"I do want you, Blair." Jim murmured, brushing back Blair's hair. "But not like that. I am not looking to do the humpty dumpty lookie see with you. With you I want real."

"Jim....I....."

"No words, Blair," Jim murmured, cupping Blair's face in his hand. "No words."

He leaned in. Blair met him halfway. Lips brushed tenitively, testing new waters. Sampling the flavor of one another. And liking it. Another brush of lips. Jim traced Blair's lush mouth with his tongue, pressing gently for entrance.

Groaning, Blair opened under his lover's tender request. The sweet exotic flavor that was uniquely Blair exploded over Jim's tongue. And the slightly bitter tang of hops only added to the pleasure. Jim deepened the kiss, sweeping the entire surface of his lover's mouth.

Blair purred, squirming against the bigger man. Jim pulled back a bit, tracing Blair's full lower lip with his thumb. Blair captured the thumb, moistening the rough flesh with his tongue, then suckling the thumb like a starving babe.

im leaned in to nuzzle Blair's sweet scented neck, marking him with a sharp love bite.

"Ahhhhhhh.....Oh, Jim...." Blair sighed, his hands seeking the hem of his lover's shirt, seeking smooth, laddered skin. Hands traced each firm muscle, rolling up the shirt as they climbed to Jim's pecs. Blair brought his mouth into play then, butterflying soft damp kisses over Jim's torso.

Rasping breathes filled the air and Jim flung his shirt over his head, unmindful of where it landed. Grinning, Blair gave his lover a little push and settled over the reclining older man. His lips learned the taste and texture of Jim's chest, finally coming to suckle at one rigid nipple.

Moaning from deep inside, Jim arched up into Blair's mouth. His fingers plunged into the dark curls, cupping Blair's skull. "Oh, god, Blair...." he whimpered, writhing beneath the inexperienced man.

Blair smiled against him, then licked and bit his way across Jim's chest to the other nib of flesh. A groan of pain/pleasure rumbled out of Jim's chest.

"You like that?" Blair asked softly.

Jim urged Blair up over him. "Do you?"

"Well, yeah, but...."

Jim silenced him with a gentle kiss. "I like it, Blair. I like to be touched....in passion. I like to be cuddled....in bed. I like....very much...to be kissed by you." His passion-sharpened gaze lashed Blair's clothed body. "I would very much like to be able to touch you in return."

Surprise flickered over Blair's flushed features. "Oh, man. I was so busy with you I forgot. He leaned up, straddling Jim's hips and attacked the first couple buttons on his flannel shirt.

Jim scooted back on the sofa, taking his rider with him, until he could lean up against the arm.

Blair hesitated, meeting his lover's smokey eyes. "I'm doing this right?"

"You're doing just fine, Blair. Take off your shirt."

Blair raised his hands to do as Jim asked. "Oh... he whispered, fingering the button with a blush blooming over his cheeks.

"What's wrong, Blair?"

"Um....Well, eh.....Jim, ya see..." His hands flew, stripping off the first shirt to reveal a second fannel beneath.

Jim tilted his head, grinning, and waved a hand. "That one too."

The blush deepened, but Blair did as he was told. Uncovering yet another flannel.

Jim chuckled, dark and deep. "Anticipating a....cold snap."

Blair ducked his head. "Well, I....Jim, I.."

"Take it off, Blair. Unless you wore every one of those damn fannels you own, we're going to be approaching the sweets soon, right?"

Blair dared a quick glance up. "You're not mad?"

Cupping Blair's cheeks, Jim drew his love down for a tender kiss. "I'm not mad, Blair. Its cute. Kind of like you wrapped yourself up into a delightful present just for me."

Grinning boyishly, Blair stripped off the thrid and final shirt, revealing his furred chest. Jim fingered the plush pelt. "Nice. Very nice." His hand traced down Blair's corded belly, circling his navel twice before going lower to hook in Blair's waistband. "Off, if you please."

Blair scrambled to his feet and holding JIm's gaze quickly shed his levis and briefs.

"No, let me see." Jim commanded when Blair made to cover himself. "You are so beautiful, Blair cub. So very beautiful." He gestured toward his own jeans. "Now mine. Take them off."

Blair's fingers trembled, but he managed to undo the buttons on Jim's jeans. Jim lifted his hips and Blair tugged them off, tossing them into the growing heap of clothes nearby. "You're not wearing any..."

Jim snagged his arm and eased him down on top of him. As hot skin met hot skin for the first time, both men froze. Blair was the first to regain himself, squirming for a comfortable position.

Cock hit raging cock, drawing ragged breathes from two sets of lungs.

"Oh, my god," Blair rasped.

Jim's hands traced Blair's sides, torturing small breathless giggles from Blair at his waist before dipping between them to graze one finger along eace side of Blair's cock.

Blair stilled at the first intimate touch.

"Want to stop?" Jim asked softly.

Shaking his head, Blair reached between them to lace his hand with Jim's. "You won't hurt me."

"Touch me," Jim said, reversing their hands and guiding Blair's hand to his cock. He groaned deeply as his lover's hand enveloped his silken flesh.

He moved his other hand to enfold Blair's cock in the warm haven created by their hands. "Move, Blair." he instructed, thrusting up so their cocks rubbed together.

Blair caught on quickly and soon the lovers were writhing, thrusting against each other in an ageless dance that lead them higher and higher to the leap off he edge of the uiverse hand in hand.

Long moments later, breathing returned to normal and Blair stirred against Jim. "Am I still alive?"

Jim chuckled. "Alive and randy, Blair Cub." Jim assured him. "But right now, I think a shower is in order."

"You and me....Together?"

Jim popped a playful swat on Blair's ass. "Is there any other way?"

Blair scrambled to his feet and held a hand out to Jim.

"I'm not an old man yet," Jim said, accepting the hand up.

"No," Blair purred, moving in for a tender kiss. "You're my man."

Jim just grinned and deepened the kiss

THE END