Title: FOREVER LOST

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Fandom: THE LOST BOYS

Paring: David/Michael

Rating: NC-17

Status: complete?

Archive: WWOMB; PEJAs Ravings

E-mail address for feedback: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: one never knows

Other websites: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

Disclaimers: Not mine. But hey, I do love to borrow adorable man toys

Notes: vampire love on a midnight calling

Summary: PWP...David comes a-callin'

Warnings: bloodletting: Vampire love; Vampire incest

 

FOREVER LOST

By PEJA

 

Michael tilted his head listening to the silent melody of the night. Hearing a butterfly soft, 'Michael..." fluttering in the midnight breeze, coaxed a slow smile to his lips. 'Michael...." Came again.

He drifted to his feet and padded to the window. "David?" he said softly, poking his head out the window to search the yard below.

A soft trilling sound caressed Michael's hearing and David pushed his cycle from the shadows with one foot. He lifted one hand toward Michael's window. "Michael...." whispered in his head.

Grabbing his leather, Michael swung his legs up on the ledge and he jumped. Spreading his arms wide, he relaxed into the midnight breeze and drifted gently to the ground.

"You....came...." David said softly, lacing his fingers with Michael's and drawing him closer.

Michael dipped his head once in an affirmative gesture. "You.... called..."

David's soft laughter was dark music in the night. "Do you want to... fly?"

"From the bridge?"

Smiling his dark smile, David shook his head, his bright locks rustling against his leather jacket. "From the heights of ecstasy."

A small pucker creased David's brow briefly then he shrugged and nodded. "Flying is good."

Another seductive laugh sounded in the darkness as Michael guided David onto the back of his bike. "Better and better."

He kicked the bike to life. "Hang on, infant."

Michael's arms wrapped around David's waist. David's voice trilled in Michael's mind. Not words, just a soft pleasured trill of sound and sensation. Michael's arms tightened and he plastered himself against the firm back before him.

David leaned back into the embrace, trilling his pleasure. The bike took wing, pushed to its limits, racing the wind. Michael's blood raced through his veins at the same break-neck pace.

Minutes later, Michael followed the ageless vampire down into the Grand Chamber. "This place is so..." he murmured with a sighing shudder of pleasure and dread.

David arched a blonde brow, grinning. "Goth?"

A moment's thought had Michael nodding. "Yeah, goth."

David's grin mellowed into a devilishly dark smile and he eased Michael into a loose embrace. "Vampires are goth, infant."

Michael gazed into deep, mesmerizing eyes, rocking his hips against the other man. "Infant?"

"A very....seductive infant, hmmm?" David murmured, nuzzling Michael's neck while he held his hips tight against his own, rubbing his erection against Michael's.

Chuckling, Michael tipped his head, giving his lover better access to his pulsating throat. David answered the silent request, laving the salt sweet skin with hungry swipes of his tongue.

David moaned Michael's name as his lover bit into the soft, yielding flesh. Michael's hips thrust harder against David. David drank deeply of his lover's lifeblood. Michael whimpered, clinging to David's forearms as his knees melted under him.

"Oh, no, infant," David purred, daintily licking the blood bubbling up from the gashes in Michael's neck. He lifted his wrist, tearing open the tender flesh of his wrist with a quick snap of his incisors and holding it under Michael's nose. "Drink, my son."

Michael snatched at the offered wrist. His hungry mouth clamped down on the dripping wrist, suckling like a newborn on honey sweet vampire blood.

"Yes," David hissed, his head falling back. "Ah, yes...." His hips thrust a rapid tattoo against the Michael. Michael groaned and rubbed himself against his vampire lover encouragingly.

"You're sure?" David whispered in his head.

Michael groaned, rubbing insistently.

David's hand slid between them freeing his erection and his lover's with quick, knowing hands. Cocooning their hard flesh in one long-fingered hand he taught the young man the dance.

Always a quick learner, Michael thrust against the other's cool flesh all the while suckling at his vampire father's wrist. Michael dipped his head and nipped and sucked on the fast healing gash in David's neck, his own pace matching the other man's.

Over too quickly, David exploded in Michael's hand. The hot cum ignited David's own completion and his cool essence mingled with the other.

Michael slumped in his lover's arms his head lolling on bliss weakened shoulders. David swung his lover into trembling arms and carried him to the velvet covered bed claiming the one corner of the room and gently laid him down before stretching out himself. His chill lips brushed over closed eyes and he smiled. "Sleep, infant. You have earned it"

END OR CONTINUE???
You tell me...