Title: BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO 4

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Fandom: THE SENTINEL/THE INVISIBLE MAN

Pairing: Blair/Darien

Rating: NC-17

Archive: WWOMB/ PEJAs Ravings. The story is available on request, but only if you ask first

E-mail: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Feedback: If you want another dose of this let me know

Series/Sequel: Weeelllll, this is part 4...

Other websites: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

Disclaimers: Do I have to give 'em back? Can't I keep 'em? I'll treat 'em god. Really I will....

Notes: m/m

Summary: Thunder rolls

Warnings: BDSM/Bondage

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO 4

By PEJA

The heat coming off him was mind-numbing. It held his chest and legs down, lying oppressively over him like two heavy ropes.

Or limbs.

Blair pried his eyes open and tried to get past the muzzy feeling in his mind. Turning his head, he found himself drowning in the deepest pools of love he'd ever experienced. Save one....maybe. But that chance was over now.

His lips quirked into a seductive smile. "Darrie...."

"Hey, Blair," Darien returned, his gaze dropping. "How are you feeling?"

Blair's brows worked wickedly. "Hot, babe. I'm hot."

Darien shot him a "well, dah" look. "You're got one hell of a cold, Blair. You need anything? I think I've got some juice in the fridge. And might even have some of that nasty herbal tea you're so damn fond of tucked away somewhere....Hey....."

Darien jerked as Blair's hand closed possessively over his cock.

"Don't play dumb, Darrie. You know what I want." He rocked his hips suggestively against Darien's hip, letting the other man feel his heat. "Come on, Babe, ya know ya want me, too. Can't fool daddy."

"Blair, we can't...."

"Heard what ya said, Darrie." Blair nibbled on the ear lobe closest to him. "You still want me. Waited for me all this time." His lips nipped down Darien's neck.

"Knock it off, Blair," Darien said trying to ignore the sizzling electricity flooding his groin. "You're sick, remember?"

"If you want me, Darrie," Blair breathed into Darien's mouth. "You can have me."

"Oh, god....Are you sure?"

Blair pressed his hips against his lover, silently reiterating his words. "What do you think?

"I think....yes." Meeting Blair halfway, Darien didn't even hear the click-whirr of the camcorder coming to life.

Grinning, Blair shifted them around on the bed until Darien lie below him. "You put me to bed dressed, Darrie. How unkewl is that?"

"I took off your shoes," Darien's words were a harsh rasp.

Chuckling, Blair straddled the lean man and slowly began to slip the buttons from his own flannel shirt.

Darien's breath hitched in his throat as the dark mat of curls grew and grew. His trembling hands reached for Blair's chest.

Blair intercepted him. His blue gaze captured Darien's and he lifted the man's hands to his lips, licking, nipping and kissing each finger one at a time. "You only get to touch when I say so."

"I don't know if I can......" Darien whimpered, his fingers curling into talons of need.

"Do you need me to tie you down?"

Darien's eyes glittered. "I want to touch you so bad, Blair." He lifted up on one elbow and eased out a drawer. "Please, it's all still here...Waiting..."

Blair pushed him back down, then leaned low over him, brushing a kiss over pouting lips. He pushed back up on his knees and unsnapped his denims, letting the zip push lower and lower over straining flesh.

Darien's gaze glued to the peeking head of Blair's cock and, hands fluttering, he licked his lips. "Blair, please..."

"Hush, baby," Blair reached into the drawer, his searching fingers found twisted velvet ties. Holding Darien's gaze, he caressed his nipples with one tie, stimulating himself with the soft roughness.

Choking on his passion, Darien's lids lowered over blazing eyes.

"That's right, Darrie. Turn on for me." Blair said, then humming a soft seductive tune of his own making, he rolled Darien's shirt up his chest, kissing his way up the exposed skin and one arm. The velvet tie tickled the path Blair's lips had gone before. Leaning forward over his lover, Blair positioned Darien's arm and tied it securely, but not to tightly to the poster. His mouth licked and suckled a path back down the tied arm, then up the other, lying the shirt over Darien's face like a makeshift semi-translucent blindfold, he secured the other hand like he had the first. His mouth repeated the game of lick and tickle back to Darien's chest.

Darien's breath was harsh in the still room, each breath drawing hard on the thin shirt. Blair leaned his furred chest against Darien's laddered smooth one, rubbing and stroking his nipples against the other man's chest, stimulating both of them cock and breast. His lips traced Darien's jawline through the shirt, pausing for several wet kisses on Darien's chin.

Darien's desperate groan signaled his need and Blair pressed a deep kiss on quivering lips. the cloth a thin barrier between actual contact. They exchanged passionate veiled kisses for several long moments before Blair lifted back on his knees and whipped the shirt away.

Darien's face wore a vivid blush of passion as he once more met his lover's eyes.

Blair trailed his fingers up from his chest and along his throat to lift his hair and shake the curls into sleepy disarray

Darien's hips writhed setting Blair into a sweet erotic sway. He tipped his head back, stretching himself out over Darien until his curls danced over clad legs. He swayed back up, shedding his shirt as he rose..

Blazing gaze met blazing gaze and he smiled. "Tell me what you want."

Darien's Adam's apple bobbed as he struggled to find his voice. "Taste you, " he managed. "Want to taste you."

Blair drifted up to tower over his lover on the bed, his body still swaying to some secret music in his head. His hands tickled over his chest, down his flat stomach until his thumbs hitched in his waistband. One hand curled and slithered down into his pants and caressed his hard flesh. He tipped his head back, humming his pleasure.

Darien's hips thrust below him ineffectively. "Oh, god, please..."

Smiling crookedly, Blair eased his jeans down. His proud cock sprang forward like a conquering warlord. Blair stroked the arrogant flesh, slow and soft. Then he eased the jeans off his legs. In naked glory, he drifted back down to straddle Darien once more. Slithering up the smooth chest like a King cobra Blair moved over Darien and lowered himself toward the other man's whimpering lips.

Darien's tongue darted out to catch the first glistening pearl of precum.

Blair growled low in his throat and fed the man his hard flesh.

Darien sucked, dragging Blair in hard and drawing a guttural groan from him. Darien licked and sucked, his teeth grazed softly over tender skin.

Blair threw his head back, his curls dancing to the primitive sensations.

Remembering the man servicing him so lovingly, Blair made quick work of Darien's zip and eased out the taller man's cock. "Come to daddy," Blair whispered, kissing the tip. His mouth opened around the twitching flesh and he swallowed the cock in his hands.

Together they suckled at the hard flesh in their mouths. Hands tickled, cupped, squeezed soft balls, driving each other toward the heaven they had shared once a long time ago.

Blair exploded with a harsh roar in his lover's mouth. Darien followed suit, set off by the gentle ministrations and hot cum hitting the back of his throat.

Like two kittens at their mother's tit, each man licked the other clean. Sighing his content, Blair slithered back up Darien's chest. His hands made quick work of the ties and free once more, Darien enveloped Blair in his arms.

Blair tipped his head up to kiss Darien's chin before lying his head down on Darien's shoulder. "Turn off the cam, will ya, babe."

THE END

Does the story continue?
What will Blair do when Jim shows up at the door?
How will Hobbes and Jim deal with the renewed relationship between Blair and Darien.
Will Blair regret?
You tell me....