Acceptance 2: Submission

By PEJA

Feedback: If you want more, ya know how to pay for it, right????

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Fandom: Las Vegas

Pairing: Ed/Danny

Rating R

Summary: Danny makes a commitment

Warning: BDSM discussed

Disclaimer: Not mine....yet

Archive: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

 

Acceptance 2: Submission

By PEJA

Standing before the door to Big Ed’s apartment, Danny fingered the keycard in his pocket. If he used it now, there would be no turning back. No frivolous excuses of ‘ I didn’t know what I was doing’ or ‘I made a mistake’ later. Using the keycard was his one chance to grab the gold ring...if that was what he really wanted.

But was he ready?

Big Ed had made it very clear that he wanted this. Had laid out his conditions in an all business manner that had set Danny’s head to spinning. Made the very act a business deal, dry and without emotion.

Was that what he wanted?

Oh, after the incident with Delinda’s attacker, he’d finally accepted that he would follow Big Ed’s lead into hell and back. He’d put his life on the line in those heart-crushing moments when he’d thought Ed was going to actually kill the man. Not that he didn’t deserve it. Killing would have been too good for the bastard, but to aid and abet a murder. My god, he would have let Ed kill the man and would have protected him with his very life after.

He loved the big man. Loved him with a passion that he’d never offered anyone before in his life.

And it scared the hell out of him the depths he was willing to go for him.

Nibbling the corner of his lip, Danny drew the keycard from his pocket and rolled it over his fingers.

Ed would very likely be asleep now. Regrouping from his exertions and raging emotions.

He should go. Should let the older man get his rest.

He should, but...

The keycard made a soft snicking sound as it released the locks and the door swung open easily.

Danny stood in the open doorway for a long heartbeat, then slipped inside, shutting the door behind him.

"What the hell am I doing" he admonished himself, his head dropping back to rest against the door. "I’ve got to be crazy. I can’t do this. Not loving him like I do, knowing he doesn’t love me....I should go. Leave the card and forget this ever happened."

His eyes shone with unshed tears as he crept through the apartment to the main living area. He paused in the big room then tip toed over to a side table intent on leaving the card there.

Ed would understand. This...episode would vanish as if it had never been.

And his love would never come to fullness.

He gave a mental shake, reaching to drop the card and flee when the collar caught his eye.

The breath caught in his throat as he moved closer. It was beautiful. Soft leather, embedded with diamonds and emeralds.

"Oh, God." A tear slipped his guard as he reached out one finger to touch the gem studded choker. "Oh, God...."

"Do you like it, Danny?"

He went still inside as that velvet voice stroked him inside and out.

"Do you want the collar?"

Oh god....

Danny nodded slowly.

"You accept my conditions?"

No.

Another nod.

"Look at me, boy."

Danny turned and met his blue gaze.

"Tell me what you want, My Danny."

Danny’s mouth fell open, fluttered as he tried to form the words Ed would want to hear, foundered. His head bowed under the piercing gaze.

"Tell me, Danny."

"I want to belong to you, sir." He managed at last.

"Bad enough to accept my terms?"

Danny swallowed his fear. "Yes, sir."

"You are a slut, Danny." Ed stepped into Danny’s space, his body leaving no space between them as he curled a finger under Danny’s chin and forcing him to meet his guarded gaze. "If you come to me, you will only accept me." His hand cupped Danny’s cock, dragging a finger over the hard flesh and smiling as Danny’s breath grew ragged with hunger. "You will only allow my hand here." His other hand slid over Danny’s waist and traced the crevice of his ass. "Only I will use this ass." His eyes narrowed with warning. "You agree?"

Danny couldn’t voice the words, his head so lost in the promises of Big Ed’s touch. He nodded and prayed it would be enough.

Big Ed smiled, his head lowering to claim Danny’s gasping lips in a soft kiss.

Danny sighed his regret as the kiss broke without undue passion.

"Strip, My Danny." Ed’s voice was purest silk through the haze of Danny’s desire. "Show me your willingness to obey." He smiled again, cupping Danny’s cheek in a tender hand. "My Danny."

 

END THIS PART