Title: A Moment In Time

Author/pseudonym: PEJA

Email address: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Rating: R

Pairings: Kenneth Irons/Ian Nottingham

Status: Complete, at this time

Feedback: If you want more in this fandom it is recommended.

Archive: The WWOMB. Others, please ask.

Series/Sequel: no

Other website: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/

Disclaimers: these guys belong to someone else, but I'm real good at "borrowing" other peoples toys without being caught.

Summary: Iron's relaxes with his beloved.

Warnings: BDSM, Master/slavefic

Note: Something of a drabble. I was going to do a PWP but thought better of it, fearing anything like that would cloak the gentle discovery in this piece.

*******************
A MOMENT IN TIME

By PEJA
*******************

Kenneth Irons idly carded through Ian's dark hair. The submissive man curled on the floor at his feet sighed at the tender contact. Iron's fingers tangled in the dark strands, tugging gently until Ian's cheek rested against his knee.

"Our daughter, Sarah is coming closer to discovering what we want her to know."

At the mention of Sarah, Ian stiffened for the slightest of moments, then relaxed deeper against his master's strong leg.

"Such a good pet," Irons murmured, his hand never pausing in the tender contact. "I was truly blessed when you came into my hands, Ian."

Ian didn't respond, knowing none was expected.

"You performed your duties well today, Ian," Irons continued, his strong fingers moving in slow strokes through Ian's hair.

Ian shivered against the other man, daring to tip his head closer into the intimacy.

Irons soft chuckle assured him he'd not over-stepped his place and he cuddled his cheek against the rough trousers, breathing deeply to savor the erotic scent of his master's heated skin.

"You may speak if you wish, pet." Irons murmured, his fingers moving to tickle the sensitive skin behind Ian's ear.

A breathless sigh parted Ian's lips and after a second. "May I serve you tonight, Master?"

Irons leaned back, his brilliant gaze roaming the man in black at his feet. "Would that please you, pet?"

"I live for your pleasure."

Irons eased Ian's eager body around to kneel between his legs. "Look at me, Ian."

Dark eyes lifted, gazing up from beneath thick, curling lashes. Eyes filled with the peace of perfect submission.

"I love you, Ian."

The words brought a hiss of delight. "Master...?"

"You should smile more often, my little darkling."

Dark eyes widened. "Little Darkling?"

Irons ruffled the other man's dark hair playfully. "You don't like it?"

Joy glowing from dark eyes, Ian clutched Iron's other hand and peppered his palm with tiny kisses. "You love me." He sighed his delight. "You...love me."

Iron's laugh was slow and low. "You sound surprised. You are a most lovable creature, Ian. I have been remiss in not telling you before."

"What....?" Ian bit back the question, lowering his eyes.

"What, Ian?"

"What is different tonight? Why are you telling me this now?"

"I thought I was going to die tonight." He curled a finger under Ian's chin, tilting his head up. "I thought you were going to die tonight. I don't want that happening without you knowing how vital you are to my life. And not just as my bodyguard and slave. As my lover. You are my life, Ian. My life." He shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "I felt it was important. That is all."

"Master..." Tears choked off his words.

"Ah, sweet darkling." Kenneth gathered Ian in his arms and settled him in his lap, cuddling him and sharing tear-damp kisses until the man in black drifted away to sleep. Ken smiled into the sleeping face. Dropped one more kiss on the corner of his lips. "Sleep Litle Darkling. We have an eternity to share. Plenty of time to explore this passion."

END