Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Xena
    Disclaimer: All recognizable media characters were created by, and belong to the television company that produced them (I THINK it's Rennaissance). Original characters (Accord, Impetua, and possibly others) are the copyrighted property of the author.
    Archive: Yes

    Notes: Begins immediately after the end of Seeking Balance, on the day of Accord's birth. It will consist of a section for each day of his first year. Warning: AU. Anachronisms ahead. This is for Nanowrimo 2004 and will consist of 365 (at least) drabbles, snippets, and vignettes, chronicleing the first year in the life of Accord, son of Joxer and Ares, God of Mediation.
    Summary: Accord's day of birth, and the family is resting, and bonding.
    Sequel to Seeking Balance, in the Love and Mischief Series
    Notes: Begins immediately after the end of Seeking Balance, on the day of Accord's birth. It will consist of a section for each day of his first year.
    Warning: AU. Anachronisms ahead.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,706
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    38
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    6,467