Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimers: I don't own anything HP, so don't please, don't sue! I own nothing except for my plot bunny of 'Bella' and my three OC's, Eathen Simone, Andre' DuPrea, and 'my' Bella.
    The conception of this story was brought about by a sweet music video, from the very talented Norwegian musical folk duo, KoC. At: http://www.kingsofconvenience.com/ you can find the video by 'Kings of Convenience' of their song, 'I'd Rather Dance With You'. *hint*The recital scene in the video is going to be similar to the one I'll use in this story. See if you can find my little blonde 'inspiration' for 'Bella' *wink*...*Hint*, she's a bit taller than the other girls, and SO adorable!
    The other part of my plot bunny came about as I was reading a very yummy Post Hogwarts Draco/Harry story on Schnoogle called, 'Second Chances' by the VERY talented Kishijoten at, Http://www.schnoogle.com/authorLinks/Kishijoten/ Just reading and thinking about an older Draco and Harry, and all of the angsty, romantic interesting things that can happen, my muse, Serendipity was off and running, her little mind dreaming up even more! *Although, for the record, my eventual D/H pairing are a bit younger, in their mid 20's.*
    Most Important Disclaimer: All Harry Potter characters, (rolls eyes) OF course, belong to the multi-talented JK Rowlings, Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books, Raincoat Books & Warner Brother's Inc! (as IF I could be that lucky!) *snickers* I just REALLY enjoy removing them, (the Characters) from reality, (ie, the Books & Movies) and plunging them into MY AU fantasy worlds.
    NO: Copyright, money nor trademark infringement is intended by this Author & or this website.
    Ratings: G to PG-13 first few chapters, then switching to an R rating, with once in a while being on again and off again NC-17 in future chapters, for language and some vivid past scenes and scenes with sexual themes. =)
    Warnings: This is an AU of a Post Hogwarts Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, and it's a SLASH story.
    *There will be some younger Harry and Draco. *although they are the same age* The story line will start for Harry at 6 & for Draco at 7. That part is not D/H 'physically' slashy. It just gives the reader a bit of the background of the two young boys, and how they happened to grow up into the men they become.
    In Harry's case, there will be mentions, and actual scenes of the Dursley's causing him mental & physical abuse and showing physical and emotional neglect. *there is no sexual abuse in this story*
    In Draco's case, there will be parental emotional neglect, actual scenes of such and verbal abuse and some physical abuse, but nothing too graphic, again, no sexual abuse in this story*
    Although this story is also a Male Pregnancy fanFiction, I promise it's nothing too drastic or gory in that aspect.
    There is a possibility of some songs in this fic, as ALL Ballet recitals demand music,
    (but I promise, not that many =)
    I also have several HP characters WAY Out of Character. For example, I have Arabella Figg, (who in the real HP-world is an old lady, part of the 'old gang' aka OOTP and a Squib) as a young witch who went to School at Hogwarts with Harry and Draco's parents in the same year. So I have her as in her late twenties, early thirties? I don't really mention her age or that of the boy's parents or SS, not even my OC, Eathen Simone, nor Andre' DuPrea' Not gonna say too much more, so as not to give away my plot. =)
    Main Pairings: DM/HP OC/? (and who knows what the future will show?)
    Spoilers: Erm. All of the five books (so far) and all three movies, (so far)
    Summary: What events shape Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter into the men they have become?
    Author Notes: I want to thank my Cassy, AKA, *jameschick* for her PATIENCE, encouragement and love and friendship, once again, gently showing me, "I can DO this stuff!" As she listens to me babble silently, and as we share ideas, I also appreciate any and all tweaks she does for me too. =)
    For those of you that know me and my writing style, again I say, hold on to the edge of your seats for a 180! For those of you that don't, HI! I'm EmeraldGrey, and I hope you enjoy my latest AU HP story, 'Bella'.
    A tiny BTW, and then on to the story. For those of you wondering, yes, I did take Classical ballet lessons, from ages 3 to 13. But, although my mother would not allow me to take pointe (toe) It STILL was a very special experience for me, one I'll always treasure. I enjoyed each and every recital, even the ones that were the hardest, because even back then, I loved a good challenge! =) *And yes, a good instructor can catch you up to the rest of the class, in minute time, but you have to work hard and practice EVERY day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! Makes for some very sore little feet and muscles too* =)
    I also want to thank ALL of my wonderful readers, even the ones that don't review, thank you for reading my stories! And now, without further ado, I give to you.....

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,197
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    24
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,682