Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Bitten. He was bitten. How will the group handle it? Will it bring them together or tear them apart? Is there any hope for a future in this nightmare they are living?
    This is Daryl/Glenn SLASH. Established romantic relationship. Seriously, if you aren't ok with it, turn back now. I won't be offended. But, even if you don't like the pairing, maybe give it a chance. I think you might like the plot of the story itself.
    Warning: This is TWD. People get hurt and people die. No one is really safe, as we all know.
    With all that said, I really do hope you like the story.
    Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended. Blah, blah, blah.  Don't own any of them, though I'd love to. Didn't get paid for this, though I'd love to.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    27,182
    Chapters:
    15/15
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,458