Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: um... either PG or soft R
    Status: complete
    Archive: Go ahead
    Series/Sequel: Second in Penny Prophet series
    Other websites: http://www.geocities.com/ityliana
    Category: Drama, First Times, Series: Penny Prophet
    Disclaimer: I can't begin to say how sorry I am that I don't own them, but considering how mean I am to Blair, I'm sure that they're awefully glad that I don't.
    Notes: Big angst warning, though this is no-where near what Penny Prophet was. As the series continues, however, it'll get incrementally worse, then, hopefully, better. This is going to be a rather long series of short to medium-length stories, so please be patient while I work them out. Thanks to the American Brain Tumor Association, which had a ton of useful information to help with Blair's symptoms.
    Summary: Blair wakes and discovers that all is not right with the world while Jim slowly dies inside.
    Warnings: m/m, h/c, angst
    Submitted through the BlairOooowiesFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,760
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    772