Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Brimstone (minor crossover with Highlander in parts 4 and 5)
    Pairing: The Devil and original female character
    Status: Complete (originally posted to Santuario)
    Archive: WWOMB, Santuario. Anywhere else, please ask me first.
    Series/Sequel: The first story in the To Tempt the Devil series, followed by Vengeance is Mine; On the Head of a Pin; and Angels Unawares.
    Disclaimers: Brimstone characters belong to Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris, to Warner Brothers, and now I guess to SciFi. Highlander characters belong to Rysher/Panzer-Davis. Cassie belongs to me (Sorry, Luke).
    Summary: He never loved anyone but God, and that was a long time ago. But what might happen if someone loved him? Notes: There are fairly extensive notes at the end of part 6. It is not necessary to read them to understand the story, but they might give you some insight into the author.
    Warnings: Death story (sort of). I don’t believe there are any spoilers for the series in this story.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,429
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,495