Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Pairing: Admiral Chegwidden/Clayton Webb
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: After Admiral Chegwidden and Clayton Webb rescue Tim Fawkes from the terrorists who are holding him, Clayton needs some help to deal with what he had to do.
    Archive: yes to Jagslash, allslash, RareSlash, Complete Kingdom of Slash, WWOMB. All others please ask, but I'll probably say yes.
    Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me, and I'm very clear that I shouldn't be interfering, but really, who does it hurt? The admiral doesn't get to have enough fun, and Webb has to be bored with the blondes by now...I mean, really. The man has a brain.
    Spoilers: Gypsy Eyes and Soul Searching.
    Notes: This takes place right after Soul Searching. Again, no AIDS in this universe.
    Dearest thanks to Mareen, the most marvelous beta in the world, who's had to read and talk about and think about this story, and she hasn't even had the pleasure of seeing the episode in
    question. And I owe a great deal to Tinnean, who waited for this, with a certain degree of patience, read it, and loved it, and to Laura, who heard about it and did a happy dance with me and thus helped me know that I was doing the right thing by writing it.
    The title was Greg's idea, and Mareen seconded it.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,291
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,589