Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: Jim Ellison/Blair Sandburg
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: They belong to Petfly, who just has no regard for their Fine bods!
    Status: new/complete
    Date: 3/02
    Series/Sequel: no
    Archive: OK, I surrender. Yes to all the list archives. (I'm so easy!)
    Summary: Jim Ellison works for an answering service. His favorite client is an anthropologist who's left a swath of broken hearts behind him
    Warnings: m/m, majorly AU
    Notes: This first appeared in the MME zine, The Many Faces of Jim 2, and was written because Garett Maggart didn't mind the slash, just that Blair always seemed to bottom. Mara bunta is an attack by army ants, which occurs in South America. See The Naked Jungle to see what they can do. The quote on Jim's bulletin board is by Helen Rowland, American writer, journalist, humorist. Thanks to Silk for commiserating when Jim got difficult about bottoming. It helped. Thanks to Gail for the beta, and the loan of a certain someone who showed Jim that a real man isn't afraid to go belly down.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,017
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,298