Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: CSI - Crime Scene Investigation, slash
    Pairing: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: New, Complete April 23, 2002
    Archive: Any of the list archives, fine. Anyone else, please ask.
    Eventually, this will be archived on my website, but I'm a website neophyte so the going has been slow.
    Feedback: Yes, please! Constructive criticisms welcomed as well as ego stroking.
    Series/Sequel: Sequel to ‘What Greg Doesn't Know' and ‘Learning by Doing.' This is number three in the finally named ‘Life's a Dance' series.
    Stop! Disclaimer Time (kinda like ‘Hammer Time' but not exactly):
    I own the plot, Tammy and her bit part, the unisex bathroom, the slashy interpretations of the scene from "And Then There Were None," and the details of Greg's apartment.
    I don't own the regular CSI characters, the lab/office settings of CSI, the dialog or actions in the scene from "And Then There Were None," or the songs ‘Squealer' and ‘Life's a Dance.'
    CSI is owned by CBS, William Petersen, and others. The version of ‘Squealer' I used for inspiration is a cover of AC/DC by the Genitorturers and ‘Life's a Dance' is by John Michael Montgomery (I have an eclectic taste in music). I would bore you, and take too much time from the story, if I bothered to look up who owns the copyrights to these songs. Suffice it to say - I don't, never will, make no profit, and intend no harm; I'm just having fun.
    Summary: Nick changes his mind and Greg plans to convince him to change it back.
    Spoilers: Everything up to and through 'And Then There Were None' is fair game (just in case it wasn't clear from the disclaimer above).
    A special Thank You goes out to ChildeOfDarla for once again stepping up to the plate to lend much needed betaing assistance and guidance (not to mention stopping me from going too comma crazy). To say she rocks is an understatement.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,858
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,328