Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Genre: Hetero
    rated: X
    It's a love story that is fairly short and may even be complete. It doesn't take place in the desert, and it does use Brendan and mentions Afton's name, but the intention is not there to imply anything about their marriage or lives together. It is a fantasy, and anything can happen in a fantasy, so absolutely no offense intended. I can dream can't I? I am not aloud to publish in the shrine muses because no one will write and tell me what's up with my membership, so here I am with a love story that has no place to go. It isn't same sex stuff so slash seems to be out of the question as well. I just gotta post this somewhere or I'll burst! If you want to read it, then read it. If it isn't for you, then forget it. I'd really like to know what you think and if any of you want to continue the story. There's another story that I did and published a couple weeks ago on either the "Lust in the Dust" or "Slash fan fiction" site or one like those and no one has even bothered to comment on it. BUMMER. I hope someone enjoys this as much as I did writing it. Love you all.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,707
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    821