Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom:Phantom Menace
    Pairing:OMC/Obi
    Rating-NC-17 for child abuse and rape(not graphic)…I was obviously in a very, very bad mood when I wrote this one.
    Status:Finished and mostly betaed.
    Archive:Go ahead
    Feedback:Please.
    Disclaimer: I am the Goddess of the Universe I own everything In it..I've been dethroned AGAIN!? BY WHO! Stupid Lawyers. George Lucas owns them.
    Warning: Its an AU throw reality away. It sucks anyway. No spoilers for the movie.
    Notes: I consider it complete with a possible sequel in the very distant future. It got heavily edited for content for Fanfiction.net and then put back together again. It was betaed at one point but hasn't since the new changes. Many thanks to You Shan Feng who also beta read Wild Guide, Guide Wild, and Lottery for me but didn't get included in anywhere when I posted them. Belated and current thanks to Feng for the great betaing job.
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve_YG

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,399
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    1,641