Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    After Brass is shot, Grissom has some difficult decisions to make ... far more difficult that anyone knows. Spoilers: The last scene of "Bang, Bang", and the snippets from the preview for the next episode, "Way To Go". This story was mostly written before "Way To Go" aired, so any spoilers to that episode are minor, and coincidental. A/N: This story takes place in an alternate reality ... inspired by my reading of the SylumClan site, but not of that universe. Disclaimer: I don't own them, I only take them out to play with for a while. I promise to put everyone back where they belong, unharmed, when I am done. No copyright infringement is intended, nor any money made.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,109
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,155