Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: 'American Outlaws'
    Pairing: Frank James/Jesse James (played by Gabriel Macht and Colin Farrell)
    Date: October 2, 2005-March 29, 2006
    Disclaimer: Okay, this is just my own little fantasy and not meant to offend or interfere with any copyrights or anything. (Well, if it offends, tough shit.)
    Beta: Mistress Marilyn took time out of her busy schedule!
    Warnings: Bad language, a little rough stuff and incestuous slashy action.
    Dedication: To my old pal Kit who remembers when Scott Caan and Ali Larter of 'American Outlaws' were on MTV's TRL back in the Summer of Pop, 2001. He says he can't remember if Colin was even with them!
    Author Notes: The slashiest scene between these two was taken out of the movie but included in the deleted scenes on the dvd, where Jesse and Frank face off in a saloon. I sorta see this following that scene or one like it.
    More Author Notes: Gotta pay my 'dues' at the SlashtheWildWest list at Yahoo, and I can't think of a better way to do it. I started this months ago, which is typical, and for some crazy reason I decided to actually finish it!
    Inspiration: Jane Austen said: "The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder." Or maybe Angelina Jolie said it best: "I am so in love with my brother right now."
    Submitted through the SlashTheWildWest mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,483
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    1,045