Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    FANDOM: Stargate SG-1
    PAIRING: Jack O'Neill / Daniel Jackson
    RATING: R
    STATUS: Complete
    FEEDBACK: Yes, please! Lots and lots of feedback!
    DATE: October 19, 2001
    DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its' characters belong to MGM/UA, Showtime/Viacom, Double Secret Productions and Gekko Productions. This story is merely for entertainment purposes. No money has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. All other ideas and new characters belong solely to the author.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is actually my first complete male/male slash fic so please don't be overly critical. I hope you enjoy the story and please send lots of feedback!
    SUMMARY: After admitting their true feelings for one another Jack and Daniel decide to consummate their relationship for the first time.
    WARNINGS: M/M Slash, Intense Sexual Situations, Adult Language
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,136
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    760