Seasons of Passage
by Lord of the Storm
 
 
 
This writer is a very creative participant in the Scene and a man of infinite taste as he loves the work on this site.  Herein is a lovely tribute to the wonderful Objective/Subjective by Jared.  Enjoy and be inspired!
 

USS Endeavor, NCC-71805
Stardate 2375

The war was over. Captain Alexander Forrester let out a long, slow breath as the news was broadcast throughout the fleet. He looked over at his temporary Executive Officer, who also looked relieved. His normal XO was injured in the preliminary battle of the line against the Jem Hadar and Breen fleets, necessitating the Captain's decision to promote the highest ranking officer on the bridge to fill the position, Sub-Commander Tel'Ra of the Romulan Imperial Navy. It was a brutal battle with many friends lost both in the Federation and Romulan fleets.

"Captain, orders from Admiral Ross."

Alexander nodded. When the Romulan flagship was destroyed, several Federation ships helped maintain fleet integrity by integrating their commands with the Romulans, with the Endeavor fortunate enough to be carrying a Romulan Military Liaison to assist in the coordination.

"On screen."

Admiral Ross's tired face hung in the devastated Cardassian city. "Captain Forrester, you are to be commended for your actions in the battle, but that is not why I am contacting you now. Your orders are to assist in the transportation of Romulan wounded back to Romulus. The Tranquility and Moore will assist, and the Romulan Warbirds D'verix and D'xois will provide additional escort."

"Yes sir."

"Well done Captain."

The screen blanked out. Alexander stood. "Commander, you have the Con."

The Romulan blinked, then stood and switched chairs as he headed for the turbolift. "I'll be down in engineering."

The Endeavor, a Nebula Class Cruiser, sustained moderate damage to her hull and superstructure during the battle, and the chief engineer was busy making sure all the plasma conduits were functioning properly before the ship could make the jump into warp. The ride down the turbolift was uneventful. Most of the damage taken during the battle had already been repaired, but there were still scars. The ship had already won many battle honors during the war, not to mention honors won during the Klingon skirmish and the Klingon Civil War.

Lt. Cmdr. August Murchenson directed the traffic in Engineering with all the pomp and circumstance of a conductor. He was very good at his job, at little too intense at times, but he kept the ship in good working order. Alexander made his way through the throng of Damage Control teams to the center where August stood at one of the central consoles.

"Captain." He nodded at Alexander.

"Status Mr. Murchenson."

"We are still tracking down a power loss in the starboard phaser arrays, but all systems are operational at this time."

"Good. And the warp drive?"

"Just take it easy sir. I can guarantee warp 4, but nothing higher at this time."

"Can we make it to Romulus and back."

"We can."

"Good. I will call a staff meeting at 0800 hrs tomorrow. Will the after action reports be completed by then?"

"They'll be on your PADD at 0000hrs tonight sir."

"Very good."

Alexander left the Chief Engineer to his work, making his way forward till he reached the sick bay. Most of the patients had already been moved to one of the Olympic class medical cruisers that had accompanied the fleet, but some of the more serious remained until it was safe to transfer them. Commander T'pria was one of them. She was manning the tactical console when a glancing shot penetrated the shields and caused a cascade feedback through her station. The resulting explosion threw her across the bridge and onto one of the railings. It was unknown whether or not the most severe damage was caused the explosion or the blast.

The CMO stood at his side as he looked at her.

"The USS Hippocrates will be transporting her and the rest of the Vulcan wounded back to Vulcan within the hour."

"So she is getting better?"

"She is, but it will be a long recovery. Despite Vulcan resilience, spinal damage is still debilitating."

"And the rest of the injured?"

"They will be moved out by tomorrow."

"Good, we have a mission."

She looked shocked. "Already?"

"We are to escort the Romulan wounded back to Romulus along with the Moore, Tranquility, and two Romulan Warbirds."

"I see."

"Perhaps it would be good for you to double up on your Romulan physiology."

His combadge beeped.

"Go ahead."

"Sir, the information that you requested is ready for you."

"I'll take it in my ready room."

He moved quickly through the ship till he reached his ready room off the bridge, then sat down and read the report. So many lost, he thought.

Alexander finished out the day and returned to his room as the watch officer came on duty and took the Con. The Romulan had already retired to her quarters earlier after being relieved by Alexander to prepare for the journey home. He wasn't surprised to find his bed already occupied.

Lt. Commander Antigone 122 slept spooned around Lt. Miranda Sutherland's small body. Pava was chained to the foot of the bed and restrained tightly, the thin covers askew from her midnight struggles. Antigone stirred slightly as he sat on the edge of the bed, quietly disrobing.

"Master?" A sleepy voice penetrated the dim room.

"Yes pet?" He replied to Antigone, whose eyes watched him.

"Is everything alright?"

He debated telling hir, but decided against it, for now.

"Just a bit tired pet." He finished stripping off his clothes and started to slide in behind Antigone when s/he suddenly moved. He paused while she rearranged hir body to allow him to sleep between the two. He obliged and slid between the two warm bodies, pausing long enough to kiss Antigone.

"You're lying" s/he whispered into his ear. "Something is bothering you."

"I'll tell you later, okay?"

"Alright. But just so you know, I've been itching to try out some of the new things I learned at the Club."

Alexander grimaced. He sent hir to the Club to hone the skills that he had taught hir over the past year, and even the instructors there said s/he was a find. S/he had learned much during the month long stay with them, and was fully certified at the end of that month in the ways of the Dominant. If only Kathryn could have been there, he thought, smiling to himself. Now THERE was a Dominant.

He felt a warm wetness envelope his cock, then a warm tongue in his ear. He didn't have to look to see Miranda working his cock for all its worth. It was a talent that she excelled at. He turned to give Antigone a deep kiss, allowing hir tongue to probe his mouth as one of hir hands idly caressed his chest.

He moaned as he neared orgasm, signaling Miranda to double her efforts. His voice was taken by Antigone sucking on his tongue as he let his cum shoot down the small woman's throat.

"Thank you pets." He said, drowsy. A muffled voice sounded from the side of the bed.

"Pava," he said without moving. "I don't know what you did to piss Antigone off, but I would suggest that you do not move again for the rest of the night or I will ask what you did."

The rustling at the bedside ceased.
 

The briefing room was quiet. Alexander had explained the orders and current assignments, with many personnel being rotated off the ship so that temporary replacements could come aboard. Commander T'pria's replacement was a pinch-faced Betazoid who would serve until T'pria was given a clean bill of health from Starfleet. With the war over, all the Dominion troops on Haven would be withdrawn, that made many Betazoids happy, but the occupation left a sour taste in all of their mouths. The Captain of the D'verix had issued an invitation to Alexander for dinner on board her ship, which Alexander accepted, and had both Sub-Commander Tel'Ra and Antigone 122 ready themselves to transport over at the appropriate time. He spent the day going over reports from all the department heads, making notations on what else needed to be repaired, when his door chimed a visitor.

"Enter."

Sub-Commander Tel'Ra stepped into his ready room.

"What can I do for you Commander?"

She dropped to her knees, and Alexander blinked.

"Sabisat..."

"Eyes down." He immediately shifted to Dominant. "Computer, lock door."

"Door locked."

Alexander stood and made his way around the desk. "How long have you known?"

"Since I came aboard. Many of the older families have heard of your Club, and are impressed by it. The Tal Shiar could never get an accurate count of members, nor a guest list, but it was learned that you were a member from a medical report."

"Ah." He raised her eyes to meet his. "And the purpose of this meeting?"

"Several members of the Suten house wish to start their own Club."

"Hence the trip to Romulus?"

"Yes Sabisat."

"And this dinner tonight?"

"Commander Valis is of the House of Suten."

"Things become clearer." He said to himself. "And who is your Sabisat?"

"Valis Sabisat."

"Well then my tcheklii, you will present yourself to your Sabisat tonight in the proper manner."

"Yes Sabisat."

"You are dismissed." He returned behind his desk. "Computer, unlock door."

"Door unlocked."

Sub Commander Tel'Ra quickly exited, leaving Alexander anticipating the night's festivities with renewed interest.
 

Dressed in formal uniforms, Alexander, Antigone, and Sub Commander Tel'Ra stood ready to transport over to the Romulan ship. The XO protested the dinner, citing possible interrogation and torture, but was overridden by the Captain. Hidden in one of his pockets was an isolinear chip that contained a copy of all his toys to be replicated upon need. After the stress of the past few days, he looked forward to using them all.

The hum of the transporter and the flash of blue signaled the successful transportation of the party to the Romulan ship. A tall, stately Romulan woman greeted them. Unlike most Romulans, she had no pronounced brows, and her hair was very unlike Romulans with it cascading down her back in auburn waves. Despite the presence of other Romulans in the room, she radiated command.

"Captain Forrester?" She asked.

Alexander stepped forward. She extended her hand as if to shake his, but he caught it deftly and brought it up to his lips.

"You must be Commander Valis."

She smiled. "How perceptive of you."

"One learns many things over the course of one's life."

She inclined her head to one side. "Shall we go? My chef informed me that dinner would be ready presently."

They passed into one of the ship's central corridors, drawing brief glances from many a downcast eye. The entire trip made him wonder, but he dared not voice a question. At least, not yet.

The main dining hall was quite large and spacious. Something one might find in one of the better restaurants on Terra, with vaulted ceilings and intricate moldings along the walls. The room was elegant and tasteful, and reminded him much of one of the main audience chambers at the Club. He and Antigone met with the Commander's officers, with Sub-Commander Tel'Ra taking a respectful place behind the Commander. There was a dynamic in the command structure of the Romulan ship; everyone radiated sensuality and passion. It was very intoxicating.

Alexander sat at the Commander's left, with Antigone sitting at her right. The rest of the ship's officers sat down the rest of the table's length, leaving only the end of the table empty. He only raised an eyebrow as Tel'Ra knelt beside the Commander's chair. Indeed it promised to be a most interesting evening. The evening began in full swing even before the first course was served as a pair of Romulans clad only in loincloths padded forward to fill everyone's glass with the blue colored Romulan Ale.

Alexander grinned. "Were that I could have servants as well dressed as yours Commander." One of the servants paused and presented herself to him for inspection.

"Please," Valis smiled. "Feel free to help yourself."

Alexander ran an appreciative hand over her ass, taking in the texture of her skin and the slight movements she made every time he touched her. She would be fun to play with. Antigone took advantage of the male that stood beside her. S/he took his cock in hir hand and squeezed it before releasing it. S/he dismissed him with a wave.

"Mine is bigger."

A delicate eyebrow rose on Valis's forehead. "You are a Hermat? I have always wanted to play with a Hermat."

"The night is young." Antigone relied, showing hir fangs.

"I do have some worries though," Alexander spoke, sipping his drink.

"Such as?" Valis leaned back into her chair and stroked her pet's hair.

"The Tal Shiar for one." Alexander leaned forward.

"They are no consequence." She waved her hand. "There is a few agents onboard, but they belong to me. They will report what I want them to report. What about your 'section 31'?"

"They are no threat to us." Alexander set his glass down. "We know who and where they are at all times. They like to think that the Club is their personal pleasure pit, but we know better."

"Then we are both free to do with as we please."

"Somewhat." Alexander said. "However I could never lay a spread out like this with servants like yours. Starfleet is tolerant of many things, but a blatant display like this would be lost on them."

Valis laughed. "Were this a regular ship in the Romulan Navy and not a House built ship I fear I would be constrained by similar regulations. However, since this ship belongs to my house, it is to be used as we see fit."

"My compliments to your house then."

"Thank you."

The first course was served. A spicy soup that was very pleasant. Not to hot, nor spicy, but perfect.

"How did you become a member of the Club Captain?"

"Alexander, please." He set the spoon down. "Membership into the Club is not given lightly. I started out as a slave serving one of the Local Mistresses in San Francisco. After a period of training, I was inducted into the Club, and began my real training."

"So it isn't just an open membership?"

"No. Every potential member is screened quite thoroughly. The Club has always been supported by many wealthy patrons, and discretion has always been a cornerstone of the Club."

"Is the training difficult?"

"Yes, but the rewards are worth it." He smiled. "Antigone here has just complete hir final training. Everyone has a different training regime, to tailor to specific strengths and weaknesses. Even the most stubborn submissive would be hard pressed to resist even the most junior Dominant."

The second course, a fish type dish, was served shortly thereafter, and many of the Romulans who had been silent had loosened up. The conversation for the rest of the dinner was spliced with kurt commands to the waiting servants, and only the Commander's steely gaze prevented the entire dinner to degenerate into an orgy. After the dinner was cleared away, Valis led them to an adjoining chamber, filled with every kind of toy imaginable, plus some that were created by the Romulans that had no counterpart at the Club. Devices and furniture lined the floors and walls, and there were a couple of rooms to change into, into which Valis led Alexander and Antigone. He presented the isolinear chip to her, and she quickly began replicating the contents. Alexander disrobed, and took several of the clothing items replicated. Antigone did the same, but before s/he could gather hir things, Valis pinned hir to the wall and began to squeeze hir small breasts. They kissed, tongues danci!

ng as Alexander pulled on the thin white silk pants and laced them up the front. A thin white silk top followed, then the leather vest with buckles down the side and knee high spit polish Cavalry boots with silver spurs that jingled with each step. He topped the Outfit off with a pair of leather bracers and a black/gold/white sash. He stood behind the Romulan commander and reached around her to squeeze her breasts. The nipples hardened at his touch, and she moaned into Antigone's mouth. Valis broke the kiss and ducked out of his grasp to put her own Outfit, a sleek silver and black bodysuit that left the breasts and bottom bare. Antigone's Outfit consisted of a pair of thigh high leather boots, a black leather corset, and a burnished steel choker. As an afterthought s/he pulled on a pair of silk sensor gloves. Alexander bent down and kissed one of hir nipples and stroked hir cock to a semi-erect state. Hir eyes were narrow and mischievous. Valis clipped what looked l!

ike a short metal rod to her belt, then let the two out into the playroom. There were only three others present, all kneeling with their heads down.

"Well, shall we begin?" Valis inquired. "As you are my guests, please take your picks first."

Alexander nodded his head to Valis, then to Antigone. "You first my dear."

S/he grinned and stalked forward to take one of the two women by the hair. Using the hair as a leash, s/he led the Romulan off to one of the more restraining looking machines. Alexander looked at Valis.

"Do you have a preference?"

"I do." She smiled. She touched a button along the wall and a twin dildo slid up from the floor. She seated the remaining two slaves on it and adjusted the height so that their toes barely touched the floor, then restrained their hands above them. She turned to Alexander.

"I want you."

He took her by the arms. "Are you sure?"

A dreamy smile touched her face. "Oh yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sabisat."

He led her over to one of the benches and leaned her over it, allowing himself a good view of her prosterior. He selected first a small paddle, one with enough spring to it to get the ball rolling as it were. Very lightly he started, rubbing the leather over her ass, leaving a faint redness that quickly subsided. The blows began. It didn't take long for her to be shaking, her eyes wet with tears. He pressed his crotch against her hot flesh. His cock was quite hard, and he pulled himself away quickly as not to just start fucking her right there. Antigone had hir slave hanging upside down and torturing her nipples, grinning madly all the while. He brought her up and restrained her hands in a pair of hanging cuffs and slowly removed her clothing. Her ass was a brilliant contrast to the rest of her flesh, which he would soon remedy. A pair of evil looking nipple clamps caused her to squeal as they were applied, and he crushed her to hip, compressing her breasts and nipp!

les and covering his mouth with hers. Her eyes were hooded and full of lust. His hand rubbed against her nether lips and felt a slippery wetness. He brought his hand to his face and licked one of his fingers, then offered the rest of his fingers to her to clean. A tried and true flogging was next on the list, and her thighs, breasts, and shoulders were as red as her ass by the time he was finished. She sagged slightly in her bonds.

"Come now my dear, we are just getting started." He loosened her bond and let her rest. He leaned against one of the benches behind her, dividing he attention between her and Antigone. When Antigone finished her play, s/he saundered over to him and kissed him.

"What say you we bring out beautiful Romulan off?"

"I want her mouth." Antigone said, readjusting the Commander for this final event. His cock had gotten a bit soft during the rest, and he unlaced his pants to allow it to hang out. "Let her suck me to an erection first." He replied.

Valis was a well trained cock sucker. It only took her moments before he was ready to fuck her. He and Antigone switched positions, and nodded to each other as they began to penetrate. She was tight, and wonderfully wet. Alexander enjoyed surprising her by touching her in those sensitive places few knew about. He arched his back as the pleasure increased, Antigone too arched her back, then leaned forward to kiss hir lover.

"Should we let our little tcheklii cum my dear?"

"We could...did she please you first?"

"She would make an excellent postulant."

They both came at the same time, followed by Valis. She was released and carried into one of the dressing room.

"Where did you learn to fuck a Romulan so well?" She was amazed.

Alexander and Antigone changed back into their uniforms. "One the Mistresses I learned from was a Romulan."
 

"Captain, Admiral Ross for you."

"I'll take it in my ready room." He stood and walked to the privacy of his ready room. He sat and activated the console.

"Well, how was dinner Captain."

"Very eventful Admiral. Much was learned."

"Well, hopefully better relations with the Romulans will come of this."

"I am sure it would Admiral. With Ambassador Spock on one end and us on the other, they don't stand a chance."

"I am glad to see that someone is on the job."

"Service with a smile sir."

Admiral Ross laughed. "Well, I'll see you when you get back then. The Sabisat will want to 'debrief' you."

"Yes sir."

Home