Night's Embrace
by Mistress Maya
 
 
 
The sun dipped sown behind the buildings and cast long shadows on the sidewalk as I hurried down the bright and shadowed street. Eagerness and fear were rushing through me as I quickened my pace.

Children's playful sounds, the roaring of buses pulling out, woman gathered in small knots on the sidewalk haranguing each other in Mandarin all blended together in a sunset symphony as I wondered for the nth time why my lover had chosen Echo Park as a place to settle in. It was lush and seedy with its mingling of palm trees, wild vines, Victorian houses, low-rider mobiles that cruised around on a Sunday afternoon and well-built Latino men sporting tattoos of "Echo Park" on their gleaming torsos. As I near as I could figure, it was a place where one could really feel the pulse of life, like the beating of the heart inside my body. It was a place for living, so unlike my own West Side digs. I had a small apartment near the beach, and was paying dearly for it, but it was quiet, and somnambulant no crime or confusion. Nothing existed there to awaken my senses: that's why I was here.

Echo Park Ave. angled a bit as I approached my lover's home. He lived in a renovated firehouse built in the 1920's, all sturdy brick and metal. The doors that used to let the fire trucks out in front were still there. Sometimes, my lover would open the doors in the early hours of the morning and we would sit and listen to the low sounds of the neighborhood, sleeping and still. I loved those times together, but I wanted something else far different tonight.

The black iron gate that led to the side entrance was heavy, but I slid it aside easily, my excitement giving me added strength.

The sleeveless black dress whispered against my thighs with every movement I made and its sheen contrast to the red and black highlights of my long, dark hair. The silk gently caressed the tips of my breasts into hardened points, and the skirt brushed against my bare thighs, reminding me of his hands on my body. The matching patent leather slippers I wore made no noise on the pavement, and the whole effect was of dark innocence and mystery. As I walked toward the metal door hugging its brick wall hole, I reached into my purse for the key and checked my appearance one more time. Just the way my lover liked to see me.

I fit the key into the lock, and slowly pushed the door open. A cool wisp of air greeted me as I stepped inside. I shut the door quickly, not really needing to, but ever mindful of my lover's vulnerability to the sky outside. The sun had not yet gone down, but it was darker than midnight in the entryway.

That didn't matter, I'd braved the dark before, I knew my way and went boldly into the darkness, feeling my way along the wall, my steps making soft echoing sounds in the blackness. Soon, a dim glimmer of candles appeared, and the hallway opened up to a music room, a huge grand piano shining softly, its ivory keys grinning.

I paused here, remembering his playing, the nocturnes that blossomed beneath his fingers; his eyes closed in rapture as the keys drummed beneath him, my love surrendering to the magic of the music. How his brow furrowed as he worked his way to the pinnacle of the song and finishing, sitting very still, breathing heavily, a piece of his soul given over to the moment. The times I've approached him afterward, stroking his face, kissing away the tears, taking him in my arms, thinking he was exhausted, only to find myself swept into his arms…

  I moved on, through the candlelit rooms, the smell of wax and the slight but cool breeze of unseen fans calming my senses. My lover had rented out the whole ground floor of the building, renovating it to his specifications; his own tastes and needs. It was both soundproof and lightproof and could only be entered by having a special key, which I possessed. I often worried about the safety of his surroundings, but his reply was "No one hunts the wolf in his den; I am safest where danger exists."

These words ran through my head as I approached his inner sanctum. The stairs were always the most impatient part for me, I took my time going down each step, loving the feel of excitement, anticipation building in me, the feeling of getting closer and closer to my heart's desire.

I rummaged and took another key from my purse. Only one other key like this existed, and I felt its reassuring shape in my hand before fitting it into the lock. The door swung open on its silent hinges, and I stepped inside, closing it behind me.

The walls were hung with velvet, and it was like being swallowed into a womb, rich, warm and soft and dark. Two candles in wall scones burned low and by the light of them, I beheld my lover.

He lay on his back on a wide, velvet draped iron bed, abandoned to the sleep of death. His pale arms were flung lazily, one thrown over his head; the other draped on his chest. A coverlet hung carelessly over the lower part of his belly and one thigh. His long dark hair, the same midnight color of the room and just as soft, framed his lean, but strong features, long hair that spread out and hung over the rest of the bed.

I loved finding him like this, lost in sleep's embrace. At these moments he was not in control and was utterly mine to admire and adore. My hands reached out, sweeping the hair away from his face, kissing ever so lightly his brow, his generous lips. Touching and stroking his chest, his arms, all of him, he did not stir, he did not breathe.

It was warm in the room, and I felt drowsy. I slipped off my shoes and lay down beside him. I arranged his arms around me and twined my legs with his own. I tucked my head underneath his chin and felt him embrace me, melding his body to mine in the spell of sleep. I knew I was taking a chance, but that was not important. This was how I wanted him to find me, asleep in his arms when he woke, like he was asleep in mine at this moment.

As my eyelids begin to weigh down, I looked up and caught a glimpse of my lover's mouth open ever so slightly. The rose of his lips were parted and revealed the gleam of ivory long eyeteeth.

  Soft strokes, like feathers, brushed my face. I didn't open my eyes right away, enjoying the feel of my lover's hands as they awakened me to consciousness. The familiar feeling of heat pooled in my chest and spread down to my insides.

"You always have to put yourself in danger, don't you my dear," he said softly. "Did I not warn you that you should never hunt the wolf in his own den, much less make yourself his prey? Open your eyes, Maya."

I obeyed. There was no way I could refuse him.

His eyes bore into mine, dark and intense. I could see his anger at my boldness and lack of caution, but I could also see some admiration and understanding for my willingness to put myself in his hands. He knew that I knew the risks, but I also had absolute trust in the way he handled me. He'd done it so many times before. It was just one more risk, one more chance to prove myself and to him that I was the perfect companion for my obsessive vampyre lover.

"Elias," I said, his name a caress on my lips. "I know you really like finding me at your mercy, in your arms… but, I won't do it again." I lowered my eyes.

He stared at me for a long moment. "I believe the first part, but not the second. You are not a very good liar Maya." His right hand snaked over the silk of my dress, feeling my body's contours. He gently pushed the fabric up over my thighs, up my waist, my breasts, over my head. I was now naked to his eyes and touch. My legs eagerly parted.

"Ahh… ready for me now, are you? Well, I think I am not quite ready for you, my dear." He stood up. His looming erection betrayed his words. It was pale and long and thick and stood up swaying, like a sword waiting to pierce me. It moved back and forth as he walked around the bed and reached underneath.

In his hands were long silken cords, strong to hold, but soft on the skin. He pulled my arms above my head and bound them to either end of the headboard, then just as swiftly bound my already spread legs.

"This will curb your impatience a bit, I think, Maya. We have all night to enjoy each other."

A light sweat broke over my body as he stood back and regarded me for a moment. I was nervous, excited, hot and cold currents running through me. I watched him pace back and forth, watched his penis, slapping his thighs, taunting me, beckoning me.

He stooped his pacing and looked at me, coming closer, cat-like in his movements, lying down beside me on the bed, but not touching me.

"You are so beautiful, so innocent, yet so wild inside… I could get lost in you, but tonight you are a banquet and I shall feast on you as I please. That's what you want."

His lips parted and I could see his teeth gleaming in the candlelight, and I knew what that smile meant. Elias smiled very rarely and it always signaled the fires that burned between us.

"Where to start… hmmm… your breasts, so white, so soft, like melons, worlds, dreams, just ripe for feasting… mmm… yesss…" he whispered as his head moved down. I saw him licking his lips, saw them darkening them from rose to crimson.

"Ohhh… Elias…" I moaned as his tongue lapped at one firm point, then circled around it. I arched my back in time to the pulling sensations of his lips and tongue suckling my breast. My thighs grew more wet and the smell of my sex lay heavily in the air.

Elias looked up at me for a second, mischief in his eyes, the suckling intensified, suction stronger with each pull. Waves of passion were crashing over me as I approached the edge. At the brink, my lover glanced over me again… then… ecstasy.

The biting, the feel of pierced flesh… God, help me… my body arced with the lightning bolt of climax as Elias' fangs drew me to the end…

Elias lifted his head, watching my rapturous expression. A crimson trickle dripped from the corner of his mouth and down his chin. He wiped it away and licked his fingers, savoring the flavor of me.

"So sweet you are. How good you taste. But that was just a taste, something to whet the appetite. There is much more to feast on, my Maya."

His nostrils flared a little as he realized my sex was giving off a sweet, musky odor. He smiled.

"I smell something even better to feast on, don't you agree Maya?" he asked chuckling as he slid down between my legs, his hands stroking the insides of my still shaking thighs.

"So soft, so white and long, these legs of yours. And strong. A man could get trapped in them for an eternity and not want to leave. Shame on you for such temptations Maya! You must pay the price for your insolence, for being born with such flagrant beauty."

He moved my body down on the bed, until my legs were bent at the knees. His hands parted my legs, and his head dipped down to inhale my scent. His breath was like a furnace.

"Bite me… please…" I begged in a passionate whisper, sweat dripping off my brow and mingling with my tears.

"In good time, dear one, in good time. You are ever impatient," he replied, dark eyes gleaming with desire and wickedness. It was the wickedness that warred at odds with his own lust and want to please the both of us, to take us to the climax. But, as usual, my eyes lingered on his mouth, sensual and hard at the same time and as he opened those beautiful lips and moisten them, I glimpsed the object of my obsession again: white pointed fangs that promised and provided ecstasy and pain.

His long, dark hair, parted down the middle, swept like raven's wings over my thighs as his head dipped towards my wet, dripping center, but came up again. My intake of excited breath turned into a moan of disappointment as he raised his slender, white body over mine and overlaid it with the slightest pressure.

"Do you think I would let you off so easily, Maya? We have the night. Savor each sensation, every second of bliss, because you know what happens when the night ends…" he let the last thought hang in the air as he proceeded to lick me from the top of my chin down to the hollow of my throat. There he stopped, kissing it lightly, slowly, moving a little to the left. I moved my neck, just enough for him to feel the pulse of the vein running under his lips. I could feel him trembling.

"Mmmmm…" I moaned in the back of my throat. "Can't you feel it? Can't you feel my desire running through me? Pulsing, pounding in my Blood, you can almost smell it, can't you? In fact… mmmm… I think… you could almost… taste it… Taste it, my love. Taste my desire… you know you want to… take it…"

A low groan escaped him. I could feel his mouth open slightly, his warm breath issuing forth. I was treading dangerous ground, I didn't care, I had to have it…

The prick of fangs, the lovely sharpness of them, icy daggers, touched my skin. I tensed my body towards them, closing my eyes.

"NO! Damnation!" he swore, lifting himself off me. "You won't tempt me so quickly, Maya. We have all night." He grabbed the back of my head and tilted it up to look me in the eyes. His face was flushed with need and raw desire.

My tears and juices were both flowing freely. I was so close, so close to the rapture I desperately needed. He didn't understand, how much I wanted him to guide me to the oblivion that awaited me, I thought, a tiny flare of resentment overcoming my desire.

The resentment disappeared as he dipped his head down between my thighs. I could feel his tongue again, searching, probing at the entrance of my soft wet lips. I could feel his hot breath as he smelled my desire again, then buried his face into my sex, tongue lapping the ever-increasing juices.

It seemed to go on forever, this probing and lapping. I rode the waves of chaos again and again as his skilled tongue pushed me to the edge again and again, but he stopped just as I was heading over the edge.

"You don't love me Elias," I gasped through my tears. "You don't love me! You are cruel!" These words were met with his hands grasping my waist and pulling me in closer, his insolent tongue probing inside me even further then before.

"Ohh… ohhh…" I moaned and cried, grinding my hips even closer into his face and clasping his head between my knees.

It was forever it seemed that I lay like that, Elias teasing me and taunting me with his tongue, keeping me poised at the brink of ecstasy.

My head was clouded with lust and frustration as he finally lifted his head and again lay his body over mine. My sobs had given out and my body was suspended between exhaustion and exhilaration.

"You say I don't love you. You have no idea how much I do love you, how can you say this to me? You have no idea how far you tempt a man, even a deathless one." His eyes glittered with tears.

"Please, Elias," I prayed, "Finish!"

The appeal in y eyes decided for him. He very gently slid himself inside me, while at the same time, those keen long teeth pierced the pulsing artery in my neck. I sighed in contentment as they both slid home.

The waves of passion were cataclysmic. I was drowning in desire, my blood coursing out of me and into Elias as he drank from me deeper and deeper, yet rising higher and higher, the pain of the bite transporting me to the unknown.

Through the haze of my senses, I felt Elias harden and tense inside me. He was getting closer. I felt my own orgasm approach rapidly.

"I love you, I love you!" I cried as my body went over the edge, plunging into the depths of blackness and my soul left my body and appetite filled me. Such hunger!

"Love you, Maya…" I heard him say as he disengaged his moist lips from my neck and as I lost consciousness, "Love you, and love you," as I cradled in his arms, dying, living, dying again…
barberella8@yahoo.com.
Copyright 1998 Madame Apeture Inc.

Home