A Letter to My Master
by NovaD
 
 
 
Many years and miles have separated me from the extraordinary man responsible for my awakening in the Lifestyle. But when we discovered each other again (online, of course), I was not surprised to find that his hold over me is still a powerful one. In tribute to hisgifts to me and to introduce him to my readers, I have been permitted to share some thoughts of mine over seeing him again. To those daring enough to court his attention, his e-mail address is:
nnicc1@comcast.net
 

Master Nicholas,

I am unaccustomed to nervous uncertainty where men are concerned. And I can see your smirk and the glint in your eyes. It is a longing to put me in my place. But I am not challenging your power. I never could. You are responsible for my arrogance. Of course, I didn't understand the lessons at the time. Youth and romantic notions blinded me to the precious wisdom you so carefully imparted in that cool cavernous bedroom where ocean sounds could be heard.

It was so simple, your teaching. To get a man's attention -- even devotion, a gal has to love cock. I liked sucking yours well enough, but I was so nervous about failing and so ashamed over sinning that I could never really abandon myself to the power of giving head. It took years to allow myself to enjoy the subtle changes in a beautiful, velvety cock as it grows bigger and harder under my tongue. And there was no turning back once I felt the rush of power while holding a man on the brink of orgasm for long, suspenseful moments then pulling him back to build the tension once more. I give the illusion that the man has power allowing him to fuck my mouth. But I know that even as he shoots his load down my throat or all over my face that he is spending everything and is left a docile puddle. And I know that he will do almost anything, endure almost anything for that ride again.

You gave me that power. I know that your cock is highly responsive and that you crave all erotic sensation. Still, I am very nervous. You are the Master. You are the Teacher. A connoisseur of hedonism. When I face you once more and sink slowly to my knees before you, I will tremble. But I will lick your balls and savor them. Then, I will lick your shaft and swirl my tongue over your weeping head. Then, I will suck that beautiful cock with all the skill and patience and enthusiasm I've acquired.

And I will rejoice at seeing that dazed, sated look on your face. And hopefully, if I am a lucky pupil, you will hold me and kiss me for a while. And if I am luckiest of all, you will allow me to come in your arms.

Until then, I remain your obedient servant.

Nova

Home