Be Careful What You Wish For
by Susanne 
 
 
 
He was standing over her, smiling. She felt completely vulnerable, and although she had willing allowed herself to get into this situation, being out of control was a little frightening. She knew he wouldn’t really hurt her, but some pain would be inevitable.

She thought back to how it all started. How, after a few dates, before they had ever made love, the subject of lovemaking and how sometimes she liked it a little rough. He had turned her on since the first time they had gone out, so his positive response to her confession was electrifying.

Later, after their relationship had progressed, he had brought the subject up, as something that would please her, though he was obviously turned on. A play date was arranged – an isolated cottage on the grounds of an exclusive hotel, and a multiplicity of toys.

She arrived as planned, and he met her and provided new silk panties and camisole. She slipped into them and voluntarily let her hands be tied together over her head. Lying in the bed, stripped of any bedclothes except a sheet, she had slipped her hands into the velvet ropes, into the innocent slipknots attached to the headboard. Then he tied her wrists together, and that’s when she realized that she wasn’t going to be able to extricate herself, she’d have to wait to be untied.

So now she finds herself lying on the bed, arms outstretched, with her lover smiling at her. She had to admit that the mixture of desire and anxiety was both frightening and exhilarating and her pussy was wet with anticipation. He gently bound her ankles together and anchored them to the foot of the bed. "Comfortable?" he asked, as his hands caressed her thighs, and she shivered, trembling under his touch.

He removed his clothes, revealing his beautiful, firm body, and a magnificent hard-on. Kneeling by her face, he grabbed a handful of hair and holding her tightly, rubbed his cock against her cheek. She could feel the heat of him. He was pulling her hair, and it hurt a little, but she knew that she couldn’t say anything or risk punishment.

His attention moved to other parts of her body. He ran his hands lightly over all of her, from her ankles to thighs, just barely touching her silken-covered mound, across her waist, sweeping over her breasts and then up her arms. She sighed deeply, affected by his touch. He lingered over her arms, enjoying the tension of the skin of her underarms, so rarely exposed, the flesh very smooth.

He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, a long deep kiss that was delicious and made her entire body ache for him. His kisses always had that effect. It was amazing how her body responded to him, instantly wet, even from an innocent kiss hello. But under these circumstances, it was incredibly intoxicating. She had to hold herself back to keep from begging him to fuck her, just to prolong the kiss. He kept kissing her, knowing the effect it had on her, knowing each kiss made her less self-conscious. He knew that he’d made her come from just kissing her more than once. He straddled her, letting his hard cock come in contact with the silk clothes, letting her hair slip through his fingers, while he let his kisses melt all her resistance. Then he took her lower lip in his teeth and bit down, just enough to make her wince, then released her, and sat up.

She felt so exposed, lying there, every fiber of her body wanting him, knowing that she’d do anything to get him to satisfy her, and he knew it. He reached around, grabbing the panties and pulling them up, so the material created tension between her soft, fleshy parts. Keeping his grip, he looked at her face, her obvious desire written there. And then he slapped her. Hard enough to sting, she was taken by surprise, and a tiny noise escaped from her. He slapped her again, and she didn’t like it, but couldn’t do anything, since if she said anything, he would probably stop and leave her unsatisfied. So she let herself feel the hot sting of his hand, and the tension of the underwear straining across her pussy, and had to admit that even though she didn’t like it, she could feel her juices flowing, wetting the tight material. He brought his cock up to her face, and holding her hair, rubbed it against her red cheek. The soft skin was soothing to her hot flesh.

Moving further down on the bed, he took his fingers and worked them into the moist panties, massaging the flesh underneath. It was almost unbearable, and moans escaped from her. This was maddening. They had only started playing, and she was already so hot that everything he did made her want to come.

His hand on her pussy, even through the material, was irresistible. He knew exactly the effect he was having on her. He could see in her face how close she was. He slipped his fingers under the elastic and touched her for just a second and then withdrew, knowing he had brought her to the edge of orgasm and then stopped. "Bad girl," he said, "I didn’t say you could come. And you better not until I give you permission, or you’ll be sorry."

She was being tortured. She knew he was serious. But her pussy was aching. Throbbing. She didn’t know how long she could last, but she was frightened of the consequences of disobedience. So she bit her lip and tried not to make noise, and let the feeling subside.

But he wasn’t interested in playing fair, so he took his cock and rubbed it against her panties, enjoying the soft material against his throbbing member, but also enjoying watching her face as she struggles not to get too turned on by the sensations. He gets up to retrieve something from across the room. "Now, don’t come, or I’ll be very disappointed," he says as he returns to the bed. In his hands are two nipple clamps. "Lie still." He leans over, pushes her top up over her breasts and gently licks her nipples. Then he squeezes her luscious breasts. She’s moaning and writhing, knowing that she must resist coming, but feeling these incredible sensations. It’s very difficult for her. She starts panting, breathing through her mouth, and trying to relax. And he bites her nipples and she squeezes her thighs, trying to distract herself. This really isn’t fair. He turns her on so much, he knows exactly what drives her crazy and yet she’s not supposed to come.

Now her nipples are hard and he pulls on them, and places the nipple clamps, then lets go. He slaps her breast, watching it bounce, knowing this will be just painful enough to keep her from coming. Then he does the same on the other side. It hurts and so her excitement is tempered, and he can continue. Lifting the clamps, he can see this is very uncomfortable, and that’s fine with him.

He makes his way to her ankles, then slides his hands up to her thighs. The pressure of the clamps keeps her from reacting too much. He unties her ankles, spreads her legs, and reties each one separately to the bed.

He gets two more clamps and brings them back to bed. He kneels between her legs and pushes the panties to one side. She has to fight herself to keep from saying "No." She really wants to keep from coming and struggles as his fingers separate her lips, wet with lubrication, and places the heavy clamps, one on each side.

Now she’s really uncomfortable. The pressure of the clamps burn, and each time the bed moves she feels a twinge of pain. He reaches over and gets a long paddle, one that’s only an inch and a half wide, and gets a big smile on his face. "I don’t think we’re in any danger of you coming right now," he says as he begins to slap her. First, the tops of her thighs, leaving pink marks behind, then her stomach, and eventually her breasts. This is painful and not too much fun as tears well up in her eyes.

But he’s aware of how she feels, so as soon as she reaches this point, he stops. Parting her pussy lips, and pushing the clamps out of the way, he starts gently licking her with the tip of his tongue, and instantly the pain recedes and all the wonderful sensations take over. He can feel her pussy juices flowing, hear her breathing pattern change and feel her body subtly responding to him.

He licks all around, exploring her with his tongue, letting her excitement build. Now she’s just where he wants her, bound and helpless, her body experiencing some pains from the strap and the clamps, but still turned on, aching with desire for him. It would be so easy to make her come, to relieve her of this tension, but that’s not the idea.

Gauging her reactions carefully, he slides one finger inside her. He moves slowly, not wanting to push her over the edge but keeping her in that state, just before climax. Her pussy is so wet, her lubrication continuing to flow. He can see from her face that the pain is no longer registering, so he pulls his finger out.

He removes the clamps from her breasts. He squeezes them and sees that it’s having the desired effect. Picking up the strap, he smacks her tender nipples, crisscrossing the strokes until patterns of red lines appear.

He goes and gets a big, sharp knife. He holds the steel against her flesh, flat against her breasts, and then her pussy, the cold metal shocking to her warm parts. Then gently sliding it under the elastic of the panties, he slices the fabric. He does the same to the silk top, cutting both sides, and she finds herself completely naked. How much more vulnerable she feels. She finds herself fascinated at how he knows the effect he has on her.

He leans over and kisses her on the mouth. After all this strangeness, it’s comforting and familiar. Once again the effect of his kisses is immediate. She can feel the blood rushing to her clit, and the throbbing of her pussy lips, still held by the unyielding clamps.

When she’s giving the unmistakable signs of excitement, he stops and wields the strap again. He hits her thighs, alternately stroking the soft flesh with his hands. He can feel her rise to meet his caresses, and he enjoys the smooth texture of her flesh. He starts hitting closer to her pubic mound, in turn hitting and fondling her, until he’s smacking just above her clit and then hitting the insides of her thighs, right next to the clamps. Again, by alternating with caresses, he gets just the right balance of pleasure and pain. It’s turning her on so much and yet she hates this. She wants to end this game and get satisfaction, but she knows she’s agreed to this, and therefore must let it play out. The stinging of the paddle is almost unbearable, but the soft caresses are so pleasurable, she’s unable to think or know how her body is going to react. He slides his fingers inside of her, and feels how much she wants him. He wants to bring her closer to climax, and so he concentrates on hitting her pussy just lightly, until he can see that it’s only bringing her pleasure and then increasing the intensity just enough so it’s still arousing and yet a little painful. She’s moving involuntarily, her back arching to bring her closer to him, the rhythm of the paddle letting the sexual tension increase a little each time, making her just a tiny bit more turned on.

He loves to watch her reactions. It amazes him how he can make her have whatever sensations he wants. Seeing how his actions make her respond – and he gets to decide what she gets. So she’s getting very close now. Suddenly he stops and slides his fingers into her, making her gasp. He’s rubbing her flesh between his thumb and fingers, then just as suddenly he stops, removes the clamps, and slaps the insides of her thighs really hard, making her cry out.

He slides three fingers inside her and rubs her clit with his thumb. She’s so confused. She doesn’t know whether to cry or come. He’s driving her crazy. His fingers feel so good that she’s straining to have more, to get relief.

He bites her, on her thighs, her stomach and then her sensitive pussy lips. She’s moaning each time, not hearing herself, unable to control her reactions.

He wants to get her closer using his hands. Her breath comes in raspy pants.

Then he takes his cock and slides it between her legs, dipping it into her honey and she starts begging him to fuck her, not even realizing she’s doing it.

And then suddenly he withdraws. Leaving her just on the edge of orgasm, her entire being focused on him and whatever he’s doing, and then. . . nothing. Silently she lies there, but inside, every part of her is screaming for him to come back. He unties her ankles, turns her over and ties then again. She struggles to press her pussy against the bed, hoping for some alleviate the pressure. He smacks her hard on the ass. "Don’t do that," he says, knowing she might make herself come. She’s so beautiful, lying face down, her wet pussy exposed between her legs, open and inviting.

He takes his cock and places it just at the entrance to her pussy and lets himself feel the heat of her sex. "Don’t move at all." He just barely presses himself into her. It feels so good, he finds it difficult to resist sliding it all the way in. And it’s very hard for her not to move, to feel his hard cock and want it inside. He enjoys the sensations of her slippery, hot flesh against his cock. He knows he can’t do it too long, or risk making her come, So he withdraws, waits, and then just slips the tip between her lips, hearing the quiet gasps as she tries to control herself.

She is so wet, it’s incredible. Her hips are moving involuntarily, grinding against him, silently begging for fulfillment. He can feel her desire for him like heat waves emanating from every part of her. Grasping her hips and squeezing her flesh, he plunges into her, feeling her entire body responding, begging him for release. And he pulls out just as quickly.

He grabs the bottle of lubricant that he had stashed next to the bed earlier, and douses both of them liberally. Pressing down on her lower back with one hand, he uses the other to guide his cock to the crack of her ass. He knows that she wants this, even if it’s difficult as first. Gently, but firmly he begins to press slowly into her. She feels the pressure of him, and tries to relax, letting her body submit completely. There’s something so vulnerable about this. As he presses into her, she feels completely out of control, knowing there’s nothing she can do to resist him. And even though it’s mildly uncomfortable, it’s also erotic and satisfying to give herself completely to him, to feel totally helpless. Deeper and deeper, moving gently out, and in a bit further with every stroke, he enters her slowly. Eventually, he’s in all the way, buried completely, feeling her tight muscles squeezing him in a delightful way. And he’s ready to fuck her, and make her beg for it. He increases the tempo of his strokes, and allows himself to enjoy the intense feelings. He knows that she’s getting closer, he can hear her panting in response to his thrusts. Now she’s moving with him, and she’s getting close. He’s also getting close, but he wants to make sure she comes first. So while he continues to fuck her, he slides his hands under, moving towards her clit. Her entire body tenses, knowing what’s happening. She tries to control herself when she feels his fingers exploring her, but she can’t resist. Feeling his fingers touch her clit, she strains against the ropes, her body twists and writhes as the powerful contractions of her orgasm rack her body. It’s so amazing, her utter powerlessness only adding to the intensity. Unable to handle the overwhelming feelings, she begins to weep with a mixture of relief and joy. She loves this feeling, of giving herself unconditionally. He continues his rhythmic motion, riding on the waves of her orgasm, feeling her trembling and moving underneath him. Her pleasure only increases his own. Sliding himself in and out of her ass, he moves towards his own climax. His cock slick and hard, he buries himself into her, over and over. He grabs her hair in one hand and wraps the other around her waist, and gives her everything. His pleasure is so obvious, so tangible, that she reacts, moving with him, both of them inextricably linked. As he lets the powerful feelings overwhelm him, he takes both of them to an explosive climax. Fucking her completely, deeply, profoundly, and conclusively, he cries out her name and they both come as he pumps hot cum all the way inside her.

Lying intertwined and spent, she enjoys the weight of him on top of her. Sweaty and happy, they both lie there silently, experiencing the intense afterglow of their union.

Eventually, he pulls out slowly, unties her, and they go to the shower to wash and refresh, so they can go on to the next adventure.

Home