The Call
by Lord of the Storm
 
 
 

Voices… muted, yet clear. My eyes opened slowly, trying to adjust to the dim surroundings, my heart starting to race, the confinement of my prison. The chamber was warm, but cool, confining, yet relaxing. Something sharp along the sole of my left foot, sharp, but not enough to draw blood. Fingernails. The tips of the fingers trail the lines of my feet, lightly caressing the skin. My feet are incased in a set of padded stocks that act as the door of my prison. I am blinded as the light shines in as the stocks/door is released. I slide out of the small chamber and fall to my knees, the weariness of the past night flees under the light and warmth of HER presence. I keep my eyes riveted to Her perfect feet, encased the in the softest red leather boots, the heels forged of pure silver raising Her already titanic height six inches. I had come into Her service of my own free will, a call that I could not ignore. For many days I wandered in the wilderness, alone, tired, and scared, but eventually I was found, and eventually I was brought to Her.

"You may greet me pet."

Her voice was soft, musical. Underneath, the unyielding steel of command. My lips sought out the sun-warmed leather of Her boots, my mouth wet with anticipation. I touch the very tips of Her left boot with my lips, parted slightly as I inhale the exotic scent, my tongue easing out to caress the red leather. The leather glistened under the moisture of my tongue. My attention turned to the other boot, giving it the same loving attention I gave to the first. I was unsure of the time that had passed as I obeyed Her command, yet after a time, Her hand touched my head.

"Adequate pet." Her voice was amused. "You will learn better in the future." Her hand touched the side of my face, my eyes focused downward. Her other hand reveals a lead and collar.

"Raise your hair pet." She ordered, slipping the soft leather collar around my neck and locking it securely. She turned abruptly and tugged on the leash, half dragging me along as She pulled me down the corridor. The room I was led to was open, tiled in black marble, with many strange devices along the walls and tables, the center of the room dominated by a strange table like thing covered in black leather. With a firm tug She led me to the center table and pulled me up, laying me across the leather table/bench until my legs and arms dangled over each side. Another of Her slaves quickly fastened my wrists and ankles into cuffs and pulled them taught. Her hand stroked my hair before locking onto a tight grip and pulling my head back.

"Obey." Her voice was hard. And then She was gone.

The silent slave held up a leather gag, then shoved it in roughly and pulled it tightly around my head. Something warm and slick poked and prodded my ass, followed by the sharp pressure and gut-wrenching pain of something being forced inside. A pair of hands kneaded my ass as the pressure increased. Fluid of some kind. A sensation of warmth, yet the unmistakable feeling of violation. I closed my eyes. The pressure built as more fluid was forced in. My breath became laboured. The fluid ceased, and a hand rubbed my lower back. The pressure in my ass eased, then I felt hollow, something replaced it.

"Expel." The slave whispered.

I felt the fluid burst forth in an ever-flowing stream, until I felt empty. The slave rubbed a salve into the opening, and then undid my gag. My wrists were released, followed by my ankles. The leash was taken up again and I was forced back down on to my hands and knees. A soft cloth rubbed my body, followed by warm oils. It felt good, following the cleansing ritual. My penis was surprisingly hard, the ordeal was…frightening, yet…arousing. I felt my penis and testicles coated liberally in the oil, the slave's face close to mine.

"Don't resist." The slave whispered. "The Mistress…. the Mistress doesn't like Her property to disobey. Accept everything…"

My leash was pulled tightly and I crawled forward.

The upper of levels of my Mistress's home were sunlit and open, full of open gardens and terraces. A place of quiet beauty. Even the slaves were silent. My Mistress sat in the open terrace, sitting in the shade of a great willow tree. Three slaves attended Her, one as Her footrest, and two on either side. The slave presented my leash to Her and I was tugged forward to join the others. The slave to Her right bore a silver serving tray laden with a crystal decanter of wine and a single silver goblet. The left slave sat strapped tightly in a white leather harness, immobilized, her head forced back and mouth held open by a mass of silver hoops and straps. The scent of cigarette smoke filled my nostrils as I watched Her slim hand tapped the ash off Her cigarette into the open mouth of the slave.

"Look at Me pet."

I raised my eyes to look upon my Mistress. Her beauty radiated from within, Her eyes the most intense part of Her face, alternating between stormy and ice blue, the rest of Her appearance ageless. Her hair fell in waves of ebon thread, partially obscuring Her face, yet allowing Her most salient features to be visible, Her ears, each tapering to a slim point. She was of the ruling class of the Empire, an Elf of immortal stature. My eyes took in the garden around Her, in the distance, the ivory spires of the Imperial City framed against the foreboding Dragon mountains, their namesakes winging through the skies in a graceful ballet. She drew deeply on the cigarette, Her cheeks hollowed as She inhaled, followed by a slow exhale, Her eyes focused on me. With Her free hand She touched my face, Her long fingernails painted as red as Her clothing, with one of Her fingers gently probing my slightly open mouth. I close my mouth and suck on the offered digit, Her finger sliding in and out slowly, the nail brushing the back of my throat. I had never performed such a feat before, yet I knew it was what was expected. It was, intoxicating. Her eyes gave no notion of Her mood, whether She was pleased or not. With a wet pop Her finger is drawn from my mouth, and Her hand caressed my face. She drew on Her cigarette again, pulling Her feet of the back of the slave and leaning forward only inches from my face. Her lips were a brilliant scarlet, warm, yet vivid in the illusion of blood. The blue-gray smoke escaped slowly from Her mouth, and She rubbed my face with Her nose, the smoke a veil between us. It carried the scent of mint. Not unpleasant, but very erotic. I felt my already hard penis swell further as Her tongue darted out to pierce my mouth. Her kiss was worth any torture, sweet and inviting, laced with the cigarette She smoked. I yielded to the oral rape of my mouth. She broke the kiss to lean back into Her chair and take a sip of wine, a puff of Her cigarette.

"You will do." She spoke. "Tell me," She exhaled. "Tell me of you."

"I… I journeyed many days and nights along the great southern road, passing through the loose confederation of the southern tribal realms to reach the border of the Empire." I took a deep breath. "I had never seen so much pain and misery as I had in the Southlands. Aquilia wasn't the best of countries, but at least they had some semblance of law and order. Once I made it to the border, I searched out the nearest border guard patrol. They stripped me, bound me hand and foot and carried me here."

"Why?"

"Why? Why did I come? It… it felt right. A call that I could not ignore. A need."

She finished Her cigarette, then put it out on the tongue of the ashtray slave and let Her swallow it. She caressed the face of the slave before rising and taking up my leash.

"You will address me as Mistress here. In public, you will use my full title and Mistress Alizabeth. You are my slave, my pet to do with as I will. Since you are here of you own free will, that gives you some privileges some of my more… stubborn pets do not have. You exist for my pleasure, and the pleasure of my guest so should the need arise." She led me into Her home and up a large circular staircase, onto a spacious open hall that overlooked the main living and receiving room. At the far end of the hall was a set of hand carved double doors, decorated with scenes of pleasure, and of pain. The interior of the room was filled with the implements of torture, racks, crosses, chairs, and stocks. All that could be imaged filled the room. A pair of slaves waited silently by one of the covered tables in the center of the room. She pulled me into the chamber and the doors swung silently shut behind us. At the center of the room, She pushed me down into a soft leather chair and removed the collar and leash. She crossed the space to the table and picked up a black leather/silver metal collar with a single ring in the center. It did not seem to have any clasp or lock. She placed the collar around my neck, sizing it for fit, before whispering something. I felt the collar heat up for the briefest moment, and then coolness as the soft leather adjusted to a comfortable fit around my throat.

"I bind you to Me with this collar. Let all who see it know that you are MY property, MY pet, MY slave."

An identical pair of cuffs were placed around my wrists and ankles, and soon I looked like the rest of the Mistress's slaves. She pulled me to my feet and led me to a vertical rack. She strapped me into it and pulled my limbs tightly in all directions, followed by a heavy belt around my waist and thighs. In Her hands I saw several rings, and felt afraid. Her hand gently touched my face.

"I am going to pierce you pet." She spoke. "This will hurt, but it will not harm you in any way. If you are a good pet I will let you cum."

I gasped as the needle pierced my left nipple, moaning as the ring was pushed through the opening. It hurt a lot, but the pain seemed to be distant, a warm buzz that floated through my consciousness. The right nipple hurt worse, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. Mistress leaned forward the kiss me lightly, Her tongue lancing into my mouth.

"Only four more to go pet."

Her hands took my erect penis and held it around the base feeling the underside She released it and then began, the needle piercing my frenum followed by the ring moments later. The pain was a dull agony that seemed to just throb in my head. Blood flowed freely from my erect member as She pierced it twice more along the underside, finishing it off with a piercing along the bottom of my scrotum. She brought her bloody hand up to Her face and licked a spot of blood off, then holding it out for a slave to clean. Her eyes bored into mine as She leaned into me.

"NOW, you are MINE."

She undid the clasp of Her robe and let it fall, revealing Her voluptuous form. Her breasts were high, held up by a red leather corset that left the nipples exposed. One of Her nipples sported a ring similar to the ones that now decorated my body. Her vagina was bare and hairless, framed against the thigh high red leather boots and garters belt that disappeared into the boots. Her hand cupped my testicles as Her breasts rubbed against my chest.

"You have been a good pet, and you shall be rewarded." She nuzzled my neck as Her free hand took one of the nipple rings and pulled gently.

"I want your cock nice and hard for me." The blood swelled and flowed within me. I shuddered under Her touch. "Obedience has it rewards my pet. And you are going to sample one of them this day." She grasped Her breasts and rubbed Her nipples against mine, then released them to take my penis into Her hands. She stroked the shaft lightly, rubbing Her labia over it teasingly. I felt my testicles tighten as She kissed me again, Her hand stroking faster.

"Cum for me pet. CUM NOW!"

I felt my release spurt into Her waiting hand, as She milked me for every ounce of sperm. Once She felt I had oozed enough, She brought the cupped hand to my mouth, and then proceeded to feed me my own seed. I licked Her hand obediently as She smiled. A slave presented Her with one of Her cigarettes, which She accepted along with a light. She drew deeply on the cigarette and kissed me, letting the smoke stream from Her lungs into mine. I gagged slightly on the new sensation, but tried my best to hold it in for Her. Her mouth remained fixed to mine as I exhaled into Her mouth. She withdrew and smiled again, exhaling the smoke in a jet. She let me hang in the rack for a moment while She smoked, Her hands touching upon some device or object which I had no name for. She finished Her cigarette and returned to my position, releasing me and then leading me over to a device similar to what was strapped to earlier this day. With practiced ease She strapped me down, finishing it off with a strap across my lower back. In Her hand was a whip. I felt a light touch across the backs of my thighs, building slowly to a deep, smacking thud. It did not hurt as bad as I thought it would at first, but the constant and rhythmic strokes made my ass and thighs warm. I gasped as something totally different wrapped around my thighs. Sharp and stingy this one was, and it came at a faster pace than the one before. I gasped and felt the tears well up as the punishment continued. I did not know why this was happening, and I was quite afraid, but yet I remember what She had said earlier, that She was going to hurt me, but not harm me. My rational side shut down under the whipping, soon I was arching to meet each stroke, pain transcending to pleasure as each blow was delivered. She laughed at my eagerness, rubbing a hand over the hot and tortured flesh. Different sensations were added to the mixture, a heady cocktail of pleasure and pain that left me hard again, pressed against the warm leather. Suddenly as it started, it was over. I sagged against the leather, both exhilarated and exhausted. I felt Her breasts press against my back as She leaned to my ear.

"That was very good pet, you please Me greatly."

I could smell Her arousal mixed with the sweat and leather.

"May I lick You Mistress?" I spoke, daring to speak what I most desired at the moment. She laughed and slapped my ass. I looked up to see Her in front of me, the object of my desire just inches away from my face. I could smell Her sex, Her desire as her labia was red and swollen, glistening from Her own juices that I longed to taste. I leaned forward as much as I could, the warm flesh darted just out of my reach, Her laugh echoing in the room and Her hands grasped my head. With a sigh She buried my face into Her sex. I took a deep breath and exhaled, watching the exposed clitoris twitch under the artificial breeze. I let the tip of my tongue flick along the outer labia, teasing lightly as Her fingers wound around in my hair. I dove deep into Her wetness, letting my tongue play along the folds of Her vagina, finally encircling the nub of pleasure that dominated the scene. Her hands tightened as my oral assault redoubled. I could hear Her breath quicken, as She mashed my face deeper into Her sex, Her own body rocking along with my tongue. I felt a spurt of fluid onto my face as She paused, cutting off my air as She orgasmed. Her hands loosened from my head and She stepped away.

I tried to relax in the straps, but the tension was far to great for me to achieve any sense of balance. A goblet was brought to my lips, and I tasted wine mixed with water to quench my thirst. Mistress lit another cigarette and disappeared from my sight. I heard voices behind me, but could not understand the words. The goblet disappeared and I was left alone. Only the faint trace of smoke gave away the presence of my Mistress.

My eyes opened suddenly. I was unsure if I dozed off, but I felt something cool and wet applied to my ass. It felt similar to before, but different. I moaned lowly as something forced its way into my ass, rocking in and out slowly.

"Shhh, don't fight it pet." My Mistress spoke. "Don't make it rape your first time."

The object withdrew, as more fluid was applied, I felt something larger press against my sphincter, forcing it open to accommodate the larger intruder. My breath comes in gasps as my Mistress slowly forces the object inside, Her hands gripping my hips to steady me. The tears streamed down my face as the agony increased, and I tried vainly to relax, but the pain just kept building. I felt Her hand stroke the small of my back.

"Easy pet. That's it, relax. Let the sensations carry you off…" Her hips pressed against mine as the intruder was fully in.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

The pressure inside my ass eased a little, and I felt the exquisite pain of the object slowly slide back out, only to slide back in, inch by inch. I moaned as the pain began to shift, strange feelings became to take form. I wanted this, I wanted Her behind me, abusing me, taking Her pleasure from me…

The rhythm sped up, Her hips pounding into mine, my insides tightening as the sensations overwhelmed me. My ass rising to meet each thrust, my back arching under the strap. My body when totally tense, and I cried out as if I came. My Mistress thrust once more into me forcefully, Her nails digging into my hips as She ground home, then withdrew and I totally collapsed. I felt empty without Her touch, tears streamed freely down my face as I hung there.

I awoke on a bed, wrapped in a silken sheet, moonlight playing across the marble of the floor, an arm across my chest held me possessively, the hand toying with my nipples lightly. The bed shifted as my Mistress loomed over me, dark hair flowing around us like a river. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me, kissing me, Her tongue gently probing my mouth, playfully. I eased into the kiss until She broke it, bringing her large breasts up to my face. I took Her nipple in my mouth as She bade me, tasting of the texture of the skin, the hardness of the nipple. I sucked and bit gently as She moaned, then repeated the process on Her other breast. She leaned back and straddled my waist, my penis erect between her thighs. She leaned forward again to kiss me, Her lips making a trail down my chest, pausing at my nipples. She took the ring of one into Her teeth and pulled, watching my reaction, Her tongue encircling each nipple and then nipping them, hard. She leaned over me on all fours, one hand reaching underneath Her to grasp my penis in Her hand. She placed the head of my penis between Her labia, and began to rock slowly back and forward, stimulating nothing but the tip of my penis.

"Don't cum." She ordered, laughing at my expression. The pleasure was intense, and very nearly I came, but She paused for a moment as if deciding what to do next. She smiled and slowly lowered Herself on my penis. I felt as if my penis was encased in a warm, wet, very tight sheath. She moaned as She seated Herself fully, leaning forward to look me in the eyes. Her eyes never left mine as She began to fuck me, pinning me in place. I tried my best to comply, but I felt my orgasm build as She rocked back and forth.

"You may cum when I tell you to pet. Not before." Her eyes closed and I felt Her tighten, Her breath became laboured as the stimulation reached its peak.

"Cum my pet, cum now!"

My hips thrust into Her as She came, my own orgasm following Hers. She collapsed across me for a moment, before rolling off to light a cigarette. She pulled me close to Her as She smoked, my head resting on Her breast. I felt content, at peace. She smoked silently for a time, the long white cigarette getting shorter with each passing moment, the smoke white against the darkness of the room. She shared a second smoky kiss with me before stabbing the cigarette and lighting a second. She was beautiful, my Mistress, and in that instant, I loved Her.

"You have pleased me this day pet." She said, the smoke leaking out over Her face. "Tomorrow you start to learn how to serve properly…."

I closed my eyes. I had found my place. I had answered my call…. 

Home