Aural Surprize
by Mistress Maya 
 
 
 
Friday night and two hours to go till I was off work. It was usually busy between 9 and 11 p.m. at the phone sex place I worked , but tonight things were slow. I was in serious danger of becoming bored and trying to think of a way to get off early when I heard a beep that signaled the incoming call of yet another horny male with nothing better to do than run up his phone bill.

"Hello," I said in a low, sexy voice.

"Hey," said a voice on the other end. "Are you that girl on TV, the one with the telephone cord running between your long legs and up between those gorgeous tits?"

"Well, my girlfriend and I are in a couple of different commercials," I lied. Which one did you see?"

"The one with the redhead. I love redheads. Is that you?"

"Did you like the way I looked? I was kind of nervous, it was my first time on TV," I replied.

"You looked great," the guy on the other end reassured me. "What's you name?"

"Tamara," I said.

"Can I call you Tammy," he asked. "It's sounds cuter. Do you mind?"

"You can call me anything you like baby," I obliged. Standard answer.

"Thanks," he said. "How tall are you anyway? You can never tell on TV."

"I'm 5'7"," I said. That was actually an honest answer.

"What size are those titties of yours anyway?" he demanded all of a sudden.

"34 Double D and COMPLETELY natural," I emphasized.

"Wow, I'd love to get my hands on those. By the way," he paused. Do you have any girlfriends there right now?"

"No, I'm sorry, I'm all alone, but my girlfriend who's usually here has a date tonight. She'll be back in awhile."

"She's the other girl in the commercial, the Asian one, right?"

"Yes," I said. "She's Japanese and her name is Lily. She and I have a LOT of fun together."

"Yeah, I bet you do," he paused again. "Does she like giving head?"

"She's VERY good at giving me head... on my pussy." I said seductively.

"She looks young. How old is she?"

"Nineteen, and very legal." One of the few rules I was obligated to follow was not to engage in discussion of sex with minors.

"Too bad," he said. "Because I just had a great time with this one Asian girl a little while ago. I blew her mind."

"For real?" I faked. "How did you do that?"

"So, like, there was this peep show, you know. It was at my favorite adult video store, but I've never been to it, until tonight."

"Really," I tried to sound interested.

"Well, I guess the urge came over me, because I was feeling really horny all weekend and last night was the first time I could kick back and relax... I'm into construction you know."

"I bet you know how to lay pipe really good then, huh, sweetie?" I asked, picking out the line from my list of top 20 comebacks to keep the caller interested.

"Anyway," he said warming to the story, "I rented a couple of videos, anal stuff, but I wanted something different. I was standing in line, waiting to pay, when I saw the sign, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Well, I went home, 'cause I really had to jerk off..."

"What did the sign say?" I was curious in spite of myself.

"It said, 'Welcome to the Ninth Wonder of the World: Sodom & Comhorra, Where Everything Illegal is Legal and Mandatory.' I wondered about that. I thought maybe it was too good to be true, but I had to get home you know, to get off, my cock was really hard."

"How hard was it?" I breathed into the phone.

"Real hard, all 10 inches of it. So, later I'm watching this video, and I can't believe what I'm seeing. It was with this really young Asian girl, maybe Japanese, real pretty. She looked like she was about 15, with a guy whose dick was almost as big as mine. He had her tied up to some bench, bent over backward, when another guy showed up and they both started to give it to her real good."

"How good?"

"One had his cock in her mouth and was slapping her little titties back and forth. The other guy took his middle finger and started to tease her pussy, make it all wet, nice and wet. Then he started to put two, then three fingers into her pussy, making it real wet. I could see the juice running down her legs while she was sucking the other guy off. But that wasn't the best part."

"Really?" I asked.

"No way. The best part was when the first guy took his cock and just shoved it up her little ass. She tried to scream, but she couldn't with her mouth full of cock. She had these really pouty lips, like flower petals, and they just kept moving back and forth over the first guy's cock, while she had all these tears coming down her face. Meanwhile, back door man is riding her real hard. She was crying and moaning, loving every minute of it. Oh, god, I came like a mother-fucker, let me tell you!"

"So, later I'm taking the videos back, and as I was leaving, I saw the peepshow sign again. I couldn't ignore it. It was too tempting. so, I paid 5 bucks to the guy at the door and went through this black plastic curtain. He told me to keep my hands off the windows that were between the girls and the customers, otherwise he'd get me out of there."

"There's this long hallway with a lot of alcoves. Each one had a see-through plastic curtain, so you could see what was going on, but I guess it was some lame attempt to make you feel like it was a private show. The first thing I was a sign that said "2 Bimbos in a Bubble." When I got closer, I saw they weren't bimbos at all. They were a couple of fat, shaved, red-haired bull-dykes, all pierced and tattooed, sixty-nining each other. I tried to look at their pussies, but it grossed me out. They were pierced in their clits and each one was slurping away at each other's pussy juices. Fat chicks shouldn't do that. It's unnatural."

"Why not," I asked, getting a little irritated with the man's opinion of lesbian sex. "I guess you wouldn't like my pussy. It's pierced and I love to have my girlfriend suck it all night."

"Yeah, but you and your girlfriend are beautiful and that's okay. I'd love to see that sometime."

"I'd love to have you watch," I replied, but wanted to him to get back to his story. The more the time passed, the more money I made.

"So what happened next," I nudged.

"Well, I walked over to the next alcove and the sign said 'A Boy & His Bitch.' I got a little curious and walked in, boy did I wish I hadn't."

"What's you see," I prompted.

"Something I wish I hadn't," he repeated. "There was this guy, maybe early twenties, and he was wearing a pair of leather underwear and a spike collar. He was chained to the wall, and his legs were spread out. A Doberman was licking the dude's balls and the guy had his head thrown back. I swear to God he was enjoying it."

"Wow," I said. I didn't know what to say, but I know that I had to get off of this topic as well. Rule number 2 was no talking about bestiality.

"I didn't stay in there very long," he said. When the guy got on his knees underneath the dog and started to, well....you get the picture, I had to get out of there. You aren't into that are you?"

"No," I said. "I don't think you'd like me if I were, huh?"

"Not really, but anyway, I was getting a little disappointed and my cock was losing it, no thanks to the dog, when I was another sign. It said "Lotus as Lolita."

"Well, I walked through the curtain, and saw the most amazing thing. This girl, this little Asian girl, was sitting on the floor of the booth, her head bowed down. She had on a really short white kimono, and her legs were all curled up beneath her, but her hair was in two ponytails, with white bows. I tapped on the glass, and when she lifted her head, she had this big, pouty mouth, just like that other girl in the video I saw earlier.

"She was really graceful, the way she stood up and took off her robe. It just slid to a puddle by her feet. She had really sweet little tits, I wanted to bite them. Her pussy was shaved, just a little thin line of hair and it was already wet.

"My cock was so hard! I'd gotten off at least three times that night, but when I saw that girl, it was pumping and straining to get out of my jeans.

"There was an assortment of dildos hanging off the wall. She walked over and took one off. It was pretty big, but not as big as me. She looked over my way, and I nodded my head, I didn't know what else to say, my cock was taking over my brain at that point.

"She lay down on the floor and started to slide that dildo over her pussy lips, slowly, then a little faster, then the tip went in. Her pussy was so WET! The lips went over the dildo, it looked like it was giving it a nice warm kiss. The girl's mouth was open, I could hear her moaning softly.

"God I was so hard!!!I could practically feel those pussy lips tightening over my cock, which at that moment was getting so hard it was almost hurting me. I wanted some relief so bad..."

His breathing was becoming more heavy, I matched my tone with his.

"You're hard right now aren't you," I asked. "Thinking about your little Lotus Blossom and her wet Pussy? Was her Pussy tight, nice and wet and tight?"

"Yeah, but I wanted something tighter. She knew it to, because she looked over at me and saw the huge bulge in my jeans from my big cock. She got up, the dildo still inside her, and grabbed an even bigger one. This one was lubed, I could see it shining in the light. I made a hand motion for her to get down on her knees..."

"What happened then," I asked, sitting on the edge of my seat, crossing my legs together with excitement and anticipation.

"She knelt down, spread her legs real wide. She had turned her back to me and I could see her butt. It was nice and smooth, like a baby's. She teased her ass with the second dildo, taking her time, but I wanted to see some action. I slapped my palm hard, and the sound was so loud, that the shock made the dildo slide right in her tight little ass! All the way inside!

"I slapped my palm again as she was sliding the second dildo out and it slid back in even faster. As I slapped my palm faster, she worked the that other dildo in and out, like greased lighting, let me tell you! I could see her little sphincter stretching and sliding and her little pussy was dripping come all over the place.

"I wanted more. My cock was demanding it. So, I took him out of my jeans. Her eyes widened as she saw how huge it was. All purple and straining. I was working my hand over the head, making it drip with pre-come.

"She wanted my cock, I could see it in her eyes. I worked my hand over it slowly, letting her see it swell and pulse. She was keeping herself busy with the double dildo action, dripping pussy juice and fucking herself up the ass!

"I worked my cock faster. Her eyes grew bigger, rounder as she watched my cock go from red to dark purple. She stopped her own pleasure. I became her show, her entertainment, But that wasn't good enough. She kept coming closer and closer, little by little as I jerked off faster and faster.

"Her mouth was right in front of me, pouty and dark red. Her tongue darted out and moisten her lips a few times. This made me all the more hard.

"She was right in front of me, we were looking right into each others eyes. I could see what she wanted and I wasn't going to stop her. She put her lips right around the head, and her tongue felt like velvet. I grabbed her head and shoved the whole thing in her mouth. She gagged a little, but started sucking away.... sucking and sucking.... so tight.... so wet...... Ohhh GOD..... She's sucking me so HARD.... HARDER! HARDER.... HARDER!!!!! Oh God! I'M COMINGG!!!!!!!"

The receiver on his end drops. Silence. Dead Air.

It feels like an eternity before he picks up the phone. I'm stunned. I thought I'd heard them all, but this was a new one.

"Are you still there?" He asked.

"Yes baby, I am. You were so good. You got me so wet," I more than half meant it.

"Thanks, I aim to please," he replied.

"Well, you're welcome," I said. Then something occurred to me.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he said. He was in a generous mood, since he'd gotten off.

"How can that girl Lolita have given you head if there was a glass wall between..."

Click. He was gone. I should have known better than to trespass like that. Oh well! He said he gave the Lolita a great time and he'd given me one as well...
barberella8@yahoo.com.
Copyright 1998 Madame Apeture Inc.

Home