m i n o t a u r ' s
s e x   t i p s   f o r
s l a s h   w r i t e r s



leather

bondage

s&M

cross-dressing

fisting

uniforms

golden showers

scat

pumping

3's & groups

piercing

spanking

glory holes

public sex

anonymous

sex clubs

toys

porn

foreskins

cbt/tt

animal training

electricity

felching

role playing

shaving

she-males

latex

feet

voyeurism

hot wax

What makes something kinky? What one person finds odd, another will do without thinking twice. Kinkiness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some of the stuff listed here will gross some of you out (some of it squicks me..), others will page through it thinking "What does he mean, 'kinky'? I do this all the time..."

There's also a big difference between having a kink and having a fetish. A kink is an activity or accessory that you enjoy, while a fetish is one without which you can't get any pleasure.

s e x   c l u b s

Since I've mentioned sex clubs above, maybe I should explain what they are.

A sex club is just that, a place for guys to go and have sex. Sort of like a bar, but without the booze. You pays your money and takes your chances. Most will have a lobby area, with a juice bar and smoking room, then shower/changing/locker rooms. Farther back, or upstairs will be a maze, thin wooden partitions dividing up a room(s), with glory holes and odd little spaces. Bunk beds or large mattresses scattered around the premises, perhaps a workout bench or even a sling. Usually there will be a TV room, or monitors strategically placed all over, showing porn. The music is loud and pounding, the lighting almost non-existent, the temperature just this side of steamy (no "shrinkage" here). Buckets of condoms and lube conveniently to hand, paper towels on every wall. The smell is intense; lust, cum, sweat, pheromones and poppers combining in an aroma that sets your blood racing. From all around come moans, groans, grunts and the slap of flesh on flesh.

You prowl though this dense atmosphere, reaching out to stroke a bare chest, fondle an exposed ass, and if he responds...

It can be an almost mystical experience, worshiping the priapic gods incarnate, offering yourself up as both the alter and the communicant. It's raw sexuality in its purest form, communication by osmosis and touch, relating on a level both above and below consciousness.

In case you couldn't guess, I like sex clubs.

t o y s
I mentioned toys briefly on the anal sex page, but there are a whole lot more things to play with than just dildos, and plenty of other places to put them...
There's your basic accessory, ranging in size from smaller than a finger to much larger than you might think possible to fit into a person, and in form from vaguely phallus shaped to true-life detail. You can find them in a wide variety of materials, latex, silicon jelly, wood, marble, and lucite are just a few. You can even get them in assorted colors and designs. The Basic Dildo
Butt Plugs Then there's buttplugs. Not made for action, these are inserted and left in place. From finger sized, all the way up to paint-can... Look around, someone you know might be wearing one right now.
These are called anal beads. A number of rubber, metal or wooden beads are strung together and inserted into the butt. You're supposed to pull them out slowly, one by one, at the moment of orgasm to increase the intensity. Personally it doesn't sound like it would work, but I've heard reports from others... Anal Beads
Simple Cock Rings

An erection occurs when the penis is filled with blood after arousal. Simultaneously, muscle spasms occur at the base of the penis causing the blood to be trapped and the penis to become hard. When there is a dysfunction of the muscle spasms, the blood flows out and the penis remains soft.

A cock ring applied snugly to the base of an erect penis will help prevent the blood that is keeping the penis hard from returning to the body. In this manner, the cock ring helps maintain a firmer erection.

Above are only a few of the forms a cockring can come in.

There are much more complex types, like this one, that constrict not only the base but also the shaft. You can find them with velcro, snaps, ties, studs, or spikes, and made of leather, rubber, metal, wood or cloth. Plus, you can use just about anything laying around. Next time you see a guy with the hem torn off his shirt...

Complex Cock Ring

Nipple Clamps Many people look at male nipples and think "Why bother?" But guys' nipples can be very powerful erogenous zones. I once dated a boy who I could make come just by playing with his nipples. Most men aren't that sensitive, but do enjoy it to one degree or another. Nipple clamps, such as these, can be used to keep the stimulation at a set level while leaving the hands free. You can get them with alligator teeth, soft nubs, vibrators, springs, or adjustable screws. Clothespins are popular as well. See also CBT/TT.

Sexy Underwear Fredrick's of Hollywood has made millions of dollars on sexy lingerie for women, and while there isn't a comparable store for men's undergarments, there are just as many different types. From leather posing pouches and chrome studded harnesses to latex cock sheathes and silk boxers. A simple jock strap can turn a guy from "not" to "hot", and BVD's are always in fashion. Unwrapping the package is half the fun, and sometimes leaving something on can be more fun than taking it off.

Sling, Slang, Slung Slings are made for easy access. That's pretty much all you need to know about them...
Not for a million dollars would I put my nuts in one of these things. But some guys like more stimulation in that area than others. Balls, like all other body parts, vary widely. Some guys can't stand having them played with at all, others like them sucked, stroked, twisted, stretched, even whipped. This particular device has a vibrator pellet to provide a constant sensation. Ball Buzzer
Lots more to come about toys, as I gather more pictures... In fact, this topic may soon spin off onto its own page. Keep checking back for updates.


p o r n

Porn Vids While I don't really consider watching porn to be kinky, it can easily become an obsession. With the advent of personal VCR's and deadly viruses (virii?), many men retreated into self-service sex. Some guys have huge collections, and the industry is worth more than a billion dollars each year. As an occasional adjunct to sex, or during a dry spell, porn doesn't do any harm. But when you *have* to have it playing to get yourself going, you're in trouble.

This is much more a psychological condition than a physical one. You get so used to a certain type of stimulation that without it you can't get excited. Since porn, as fun as it can be, isn't anything like reality, this can lead to *major* problems when interacting with real people in ordinary situations.

On the other hand, porn gives you pretty much complete control over your own sexuality. You choose your partners, your actions are all for your own pleasure, and you never have to cook breakfast for them (though if you're not punctual you can run up outrageous late fees).



o n   t o   m o r e   k i n k s

b a c k   t o   c o r e




anal sex  /   anatomy  /   contact  /   culture  /   foreplay
introduction  /   kinky stuff  /   my slash  /   new
oral sex  /   other  /   questions & answers
recommendations  /   safety  /   verify



Built by minotaur
Best viewed with Netscape 3.0+
Last updated January 4, 1999