Boundaries: Second Lesson Sound and Fury

Fandom: RPF

Category/Rated: NC–17, Slash

Year/Length: 2009/~10,348 words

Pairing: Jensen/Jared

Disclaimer: We have no reason to believe that this story is anything but a hot fantasy.

Warning: Kink

Series: Boundaries

Author's Notes: We decided that we'd like to explore the relationship between the boys we began in "House of Wax." This is lesson 2.

Beta: marys_scribbles

hr

"Dammit, Jared," was all he heard just after the muffled thump and crash just inside the trailer bedroom.

Jared flinched. Usually that sound would actually have caused him to let out a whoop and punch the air. It would signal that his own awesomeness as Practical Joke King Of The World, a self–imposed title, had once again been validated as Jensen was tripped up, snared, doused, shocked or just plain 'got' by whatever Rubes–Goldstein contraption Jared had set up. But, seeing as he'd actually been behaving himself and playing on the Wii, totally p'wning "Player 2" in Wii fencing, he felt caught between wanting to run and hide from Jensen's obvious ire and feeling like he should be offended at being falsely accused.

Jared casually sauntered into the kitchen, hoping that maybe if he looked like he'd done nothing wrong, because he hadn't, he could head off Jensen getting grumpy. Grumpy Jensen was hard to live with. But then, bursting out laughing at his lover, who was sitting among the mass of shoes at the door, was probably not the best way to head off the grumps. "Sorry, Jen. I did mean to put them away..." he offered, as well as a hand up.

Jensen took his hand and got up. "I swear I checked your momma and daddy – two feet apiece."

Okay, back into this territory again. "Yeah, I know."

"But livin' with you is like havin' a millipede around."

Jared thought it best just to nod and agree, even though some of those shoes looked a mite too small for him, and for sheer number of shoes, Jensen really was one to talk. "I know."

"And..." It was at that point Jared saw why Jensen hadn't noticed the rather large pile of shoes, there was a shipping box on the floor and not from Amazon; it had no smiley thing on the side, just a plain box.

Peering down at the box, Jared tried to decide if this was something that might turn out to be a present for him or not. Either way, he wanted to know, because he liked the boxes of stuff Jensen got. They were a lot of fun, or at least most of them were. He hadn't much liked the body cleanse system Jensen had insisted they do together in the name of colonic cleanliness. He liked his junk food, thank you very much, and he'd been grateful when Jensen had folded after three days. Jensen just couldn't deal with the world until he'd had his caffeine any more than Jared could get by without constant sugar fixes, and he hoped that this particular package would be of the fun type, rather than the self improvement type.

So he didn't immediately ask what was in the box, because he wasn't quite certain that he wanted to know. He stood peering at it, and then straightened up to give Jensen his best, innocent smile. "I'ma take on Chris Kane at fencing now. The Wii tells me I'm a god among men."

"I've always thought that," grinned Jensen, bending to pick up his package and head into the trailer. "A god with way too many shoes. Pick ‘em up and put ‘em away, dude, or I'll just have to move into Misha's trailer. He puts things away."

Jared scoffed and waved Jensen off, but did start to pick up his shoes. "Dude, three days, tops, of him practicin' his Castiel watery stare on ya and you'd be crawlin' back to me."
Jensen put the box onto the bed and shot Jared a look over his shoulder. "Yeah, because I am not sure what I'd miss most – the sudden rushes of bone rattling enthusiasm or the lingering smell."
"Definitely my mad skills on the Wii." Jared put the last shoe on the heap in the closet and shut the door on the contained mess before flipping the controller back into his hand and fixing Jensen with a mock fencing stance. "Ho! Ha ha! Dodge, parry, spin, turn, thrust!" And on Jared's spectacular upswing of his ersatz sabre, the controller seemed to gain a life of its own and swung back to whack him in the forehead. "Owwwwww!"
"It's a gift!" Jensen smirked as he dropped bonelessly onto the couch and leaned back against the cushions. "I can spot your deity from here. Maybe you should cover it up!"

Grinning, Jared began his assault on his electronic opponent and forgot all about the package that Jensen had set down beside him.

hr

It was a day or so later when the leather bound wallet first made its appearance. As Jared entered the living room to drink his coffee and wake up, his eyes settled on it. It lay on a coffee table in their den, and there was no explanation as to where it had come from. It was a black leather case, somewhat scuffed around the edges, and shiny with age. Jared studied it for a long time – at least a minute and a half – before curiosity overtook him and he picked it up to look at it more closely.

Opening it, he found inside that there were 15 smooth metal rods in there, beginning with one that was very slender and ranging up through to one that was – according to the gold lettering beside it – 16 mm in diameter. Each rod was smoothly rounded at one end and had a little round ball at the other. Jared studied them for several minutes and only managed to make his brain hurt.

As Jensen followed Jared in, mug up to his chin as he inhaled the fragrance of his drink, Jared hastily put the wallet back on the coffee table. Jensen smirked, yawned, then flopped down onto the couch and lounged there, almost but not entirely comatose.

"You taking up knitting, Jen?" Jared needed to know. He hated unsolved mysteries, and the black leather pouch was a mystery. He didn't know what it was or why, but he knew it was something Jensen had put there, and he wasn't going to rest until he found out what the hell it was.

"Yes, actually, I figured ya needed lopsided socks." Jensen deadpanned as Jared flopped down next to him and cuddled up, just because he could.

"So, then, not knittin' needles?" Jared hedged, hopeful that the prompt would get Jensen to tell him outright.

"Not knittin' needles." Jensen confirmed and smiled at him in such a way that Jared knew Jensen was going to try and distract him from his quest of solving the mystery of the steel rods. But, Jared was a rock and unshakable, and so it totally wasn't that he was distracted by Jensen's hand moving up his thigh. Or by assessing how much longer it would be before Clif picked them up. And really, they should be out of condoms before going to the drugstore to get more. And lube.

And so he'd not been distracted at all and found himself flat on his back in their bed, legs curled around Jensen's waist while they tried to rattle the drywall free by banging the headboard against the wall.

At least, the Jared in his head wasn't distracted. The Jared in his head was a much stronger man, he thought, as Jensen found the angle to hit real world Jared's prostate dead on, shorting out any further thought.

hr

The next time Jared thought about it, he was at home alone and a little bored, and the leather wallet was still out there, but there was something new. A note. Neatly folded. Which he should not read. It was probably private. But then, if it was, would Jensen be silly enough to leave it out? So Jared opened the note. Surmising Jensen WANTED him to, actually.

Jensen

Here is your Van Buren set you asked for. Must admit, I am a little sorry to give them up.

John.

Ah, so that's what they were. They were Van Burens. Mystery solved. Jared folded the note and placed it neatly where he had found it. Van Burens. Imagine that!

Wait! Inner Jared clamored for attention. What the fuck were Van Burens, and why on earth would Jensen need a whole set of them? Mentally he pictured Jensen learning some weird martial art. It would have originated in Holland, of course, because the name was obviously Dutch, and he smirked as he imagined Jensen in a bar fight, suddenly whipping out his set of Van Burens and decimating the opposition. By the time he'd done, he had endowed Jensen with almost mythical ninja skills.

It was quite some time before it occurred to him that he could just go look them up on the internet. That was an idea, right there. Maybe he could learn to use them. Maybe he could astonish Jensen with his own set of ninja skills, and they'd have hot monkey sex out of sheer mutual admiration.

Rising to his feet, he headed into his office to crank up his computer. Google wasn't very informative at first. There was a president Van Buren, but considering how long he'd been dead, Jared didn't think that he would give him any clues to the mysterious weaponry. There was a band, and when he went to their MySpace page, the music apparently didn't feature any instrument such as those steel things he was trying to identify. It took him a while to find anything that might be connected with Jensen's mystery package, and he was thinking of giving up in favor of a run when he turned up a mention of Van Buren's disease. He twitched and cupped his groin protectively. That sounded like something he really never wanted to contract.

He wasn't stupid. He knew Jensen, and he was beginning to connect that mysterious smirk of Jensen's with an intent to do something to his dick. He typed in Van Buren and penis, half hoping that he was wrong. That's when he turned up the web page that talked about sounds.

And if Jared thought he was cupping himself out of sympathy protection before, he was actually crossing his legs now. The quasi–medical description of the act was kind of bad enough, but seeing as he had a masochistic completionist bent a mile wide (yes he DID have to watch Two Girls One Cup after getting an email from Chad about it being 'the grossest thing EVER' and he'd been wishing that what had been seen could be unseen ever since.) he just couldn't leave it there. No. That would have been easy.

By the time he heard the front door open and close again, and the dogs start barking to herald Jensen's arrival, Jared had managed to find a repository of vids for this particular kind of sex play. And it left him feeling a little pale, as it looked like the guys in those vids (and no offense to them or anything, but, couldn't just ONE of them at least have been hot?) did things to their dicks, or had them done to their dicks that Jared was pretty sure broke rules in the Geneva Convention. And the guy getting it always looked either stoned out of his mind or mildly bored. So then... why? Why did Jensen want them? Well, it was kinda obvious that he was intending on doing that to Jared, and Jared hiccupped at the 16mm in diameter. And also, it seemed as if Jensen had had this done to him by this 'John' person, (Jared quickly put out of his mind all images that he associated with Jensen and any 'John', because, dude... that was their DAD).

Jared slapped shut the laptop like a guilty teen caught surfing porn, and tried to gather himself up to go and greet Jensen, who'd be wondering where he was by now.

He found Jensen in the kitchen, leaning against the counter eating peanut butter straight out of the jar. Looking up at him with a gleam of humor in his eyes, Jensen licked his lips and smiled. "Caught in the act, dude," he murmured. "I promise not to get spit in the jar."

Jared's mind was racing, and he couldn't look at Jensen without wondering about those sounds. Did he really think he was going to stuff Jared's dick full of iron bars? Where did he get the idea from? And who was John? He can't possibly have been having a scene with their Dad, could he? Because John was John Winchester. There weren't any other Johns around.

And John Winchester was really Jeff – he would've signed his name as Jeff, wouldn't he? So who was John, and had this nebulous John stuffed fucking great pieces of metal into Jensen's dick? Was that why he walked the way he did? No way was that going to happen to him. The Padacock was inviolate, and would stay that way. He had no objection to Jensen sucking on it from time to time, or even a lot, come to think about it, but there was just no way he was going to come at him with that 16mm nightmare. He'd seen the video, and it wasn't pretty.

"Dude, you okay?" Jensen's voice broke into his thoughts, derailing them. Jared looked down on his partner and blinked.

"You hungry? You wanna go out and eat, or you want me to make you something? We got eggs," he said, trying to appear as though this was just any day, and not the day he discovered a plot to emasculate him and destroy the Padacock. Maybe if he was especially sweet to Jensen, he'd forget all about the terrible things he intended to do, and Jared could go back to being his relaxed, awesome self.

"Sounds good," murmured Jensen, and just hearing the word made Jared turn pale.

And things didn't get any better as the evening progressed. Jared kept expecting Jensen to bring them up. Instead Jensen, irritatingly, talked about his day on set (Misha maintained his whore status), phone call from home (Mama said to say 'Hi', so 'Hi') and about possibilities for the week end, (You ever been to a winery?) but nothing about the leather pouch and its neutering content. Not even when they retired to the living room to jostle for domination in a Halo game. No, they just sat there, undiscussed, but playing with Jared's mind like a Tell Tale Heart, whispering to him about the evil they planned to unleash on his poor body.

When he was still a bit jumpy getting into bed, when Jensen leaned in for a kiss while making wandery hands, Jensen put his hand against Jared's forehead. "You sure you're not comin' down with somethin'? Been behavin' like a long tailed cat in a rockin' chair factory."

Jared looked at him, incredulously, "Well, you'd be skittery too if you found out yer boyfriend was plannin' on impalin' yer dick."

To Jared's amazement, Jensen chuckled and kissed Jared's forehead. "Not before I think you're ready, Jay."

"Ready?" Jared's eyebrows climbed up into his hairline. "I'll never be ready for that. Have you seen the video on XTube?" He huddled on the bed, arms around his knees, all wide eyes and looking rather like a bushbaby.

His words surprised a laugh out of Jensen. "Listen, dude, you really need to stay away from the porn. You know that I wouldn't ever hurt you, don't you?" Reaching for his honey, Jensen tugged him unwillingly into a hug. "You do trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I..." Jared's affirmation suddenly ran out of steam. "I..." He shivered as Jensen's arms tightened around him. "Yeah," he said finally. "Yeah, I trust you. You... I guess you won't hurt me."

"You better believe it," said Jensen, pressing a kiss to Jared's temple. "So stay off the internet, Jay. If you've got questions, better ask me instead of lookin' at the extreme stuff that's out there."

"I don't see why you have to attack my dick." Jared sounded plaintive. "I value my dick. It's an important part of me. It makes me happy; it makes me feel good."

Jensen sighed and just held him. "Jared, I value your dick as well, and I love that it makes ya feel good and just ain't somethin' to hang onto while I fuck ya. But seriously, when you said you wanted in this kinda relationship with me; I said ya had to trust me. So... the fact ya think I'm attacking your dick makes me a little... disappointed."

Jared swallowed a gulp of air and nodded, and really, he did trust Jensen and did still want this. Jensen was awesome in setting up boundaries for him, then pushing him over them, but in private. In public... well the Friday the 13th junket really proved just what asinine things were likely to spill out of Jared's mouth without Jensen's tempering. The foot to mouth ratio had lessened a lot since they got together.

"Yeah, okay... who's John?"

Jensen started to laugh, then. "Attention span of a preschooler, I swear, Jay! And I can just imagine the images that brain of yours cooked up." Jensen smiled at him. "You need to lay off the internet porn from all angles."

Jared smiled back. "So?"

"I met John while filming Smallville. He was older and always seemed so together… and I was. Well, I was still prone to being a little untrained."

"You subbed for him?" Jared opened his eyes very wide. Jensen scratched the back of his head and ducked his chin.

"Yeah," Jensen nodded, smiling a little at Jared's astonished expression. "I was kinda unfocused after Dark Angel. Didn't seem to have any grounding in reality. John helped me find my center – helped me find out who I really was and I'll always be grateful to him for that."

The thought that he, Jared Padalecki, might one day do the kinds of things to another person that Jensen did with him suddenly made him shiver a little. "You don't... You don't just see this – us – as kind of therapy, Jen, do you?" he asked, suddenly panicky. "I mean, you're it for me. I don't ever want to suddenly move on because you think I'm... cured or something."

"Cured?" Jensen cupped the back of Jared's head and pulled him in for a long, vicious kiss. When he drew away there was no smile on his face. "You think I think you're sick or something? Jay, it's not like that at all. I love you. I love you with all my heart, but I know what you need too. I know, and I can give it to you."

Jared nodded, then shook his head. "No, I don't think I'm sick." he answered, truthfully. The shiver of panic was replaced by another kind of shiver at Jensen's possessiveness, and the way he was gripping Jared's hair, making him look Jensen in the eyes. "You know me so well, sometimes it's just so... big." Jared's words failed him and Jensen's eyes remained flinty. "Yer the only one who could really hurt me."

Jensen's eyes softened a little at this gentle admission. "Do you trust me not to?"

Jared nodded, he did. But it didn't mean he was crazy about the idea of having rods shoved up his peter either.

Jensen kissed him again. "You can relax now, we're not gonna get into the sounding tonight, I'll let you know the morning before we try it so you have time to mentally get there." Jared nodded again and tried to reach up for another kiss, but Jensen's fingers tightened in his hair, holding him where he was. "And you don't have to worry about me starting with the 16mm one either, if ever. Just cuz it comes in the set doesn't mean we hafta use it."

"Okay." Jared felt a huge weight leaving him. He gave Jensen his very best intense stare, willing him to kiss him again. "Tell me for sure. Meanwhile can I have more kisses, please?"

Jensen leaned in but kept his lips tantalizingly just out of Jared's reach, the fingers wound into his hair keeping him from struggling. "Somehow I get the feeling that you don't really trust me, even though you're not admitting it. I don't know if I like that."

The whimper that emerged from Jared's throat was so girly that he would forever deny it later. Jensen smirked as he looked down at him. As Jared gazed at him, he extended his other hand down to cup Jared's genitals. "See, this," he gave them a gentle squeeze." "This is mine. Your cock is mine, and your balls are mine." His fingers fondled, pinched, rolled the skin under his hand, and Jared whined softly. "And your ass is mine too. Ain't a part of you that don't belong to me, Jay."

Bending to lick along Jared's throat, Jensen sank his teeth into the delicate skin beside his jaw. "If I want to touch, I will. If I want to do more, I will, and you'll let me, won't you?"

Whining softly, Jared attempted to nod, but was prevented. A harder squeeze to his balls had him opening his eyes wide.

"I wanna hear you say it, Jaybear. Come on. Tell me all about it." The softness of Jensen's voice was belied by the steel in his eyes and the harsh grip on Jared's hair. All Jared could do was respond.

"You can do anything, Jen. I'll let you, I promise."

That seemed to mollify Jensen, somewhat, as the grip on his balls lessened back to a level that wasn't bringing tears to the corners of his eyes, but it was still there. "I think sometimes you forget that in this, you don't get to decide when or how we play, you need to trust that I know what you need and when you need it and won't do anything before it's time. And this is way more than a way to let off steam. I love you, you giant douchenozzle." Jensen finally smiled at him, but it was wolfish and made Jared hope that something else was about to happen.

And Jared could only squawk and maybe flail, just a little, when Jensen grinned at him and let go of Jared's balls, but made no move to continue this any further, other than a peck to the corner of Jared's mouth. "Turn out the light, Jay. I got an early call tomorrow, and we both need sleep."

Jared looked down at his now very erect and very red dick, then looked back to Jensen with puppy eyes, puppy eyes always worked. "Jen, please."

Jensen just shook his head. "And don't you dare touch it either. Need a little more discipline around here, I've obviously been sending mixed signals."

Jared just gawped at him, and hope briefly flared when Jensen smacked Jared's thigh, making his cock jerk. "I mean NOW, Jared." And then put his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes, leaving Jared to turn out the light, leaving him in the dark and quiet, with the throbbing of his dick for company, but no way was he going to touch it, no matter how much it ached. He did trust Jensen. He loved him. He had to prove it again. "I love you. G'night," he murmured into the dark and then felt Jensen squeeze him a little tighter and smile against his shoulder.

It was a long night. Jared lay awake, madly trying to think of ways to prove to Jensen that he really, truly wanted to please him. He willed his cock to go down, and eventually it did, although not enough to let him drop off to sleep. By the time he'd managed to doze off, the alarm was ringing, and the day was beginning.

Jensen, who never woke up happy, stretched and yawned at his side, and for once appeared to be content to greet the day. "Morning, Jaybear," he murmured, a smirk on his lips that told Jared he knew exactly what kind of night his victim had passed.

"Morning," he mumbled in reply and indulged in a jaw–cracking yawn.

"Fuck, dude, you look like the top of your head is gonna flip off when you do that." Jensen was grinning as he surveyed the pathetic remnants of the proud human being that had once been Jared Padalecki. "What's the matter? Didn't you sleep well?"

"You know I didn't, fucker," growled Jared, heaving his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting with his head in his hands. "That's you off my Christmas list. Not gonna buy you that pony now, bastard!"

Snickering, Jensen rose to his feet and stretched again, long, sturdy limbs all displayed as he sauntered, naked, around to Jared's side of the bed. "Shall I tell you that tonight's the night? Put you out of your misery?" he asked. "Or shall I just put a cage on your dick to keep your hands off it 'til I'm ready to play with you?"

Jared was torn between trying to do what pleased Jensen and being fantastically distracted by Jensen's proximal nakedness, having spent the whole night horny and frustrated. And the extra time Jensen had been putting in in the gym was really showing, as Jensen was possibly more perfect than before... if that was possible, which Jared was sure, logically, was not; but who used logic when naked Jensen was right there and... Jared looked up, Jensen was expecting an answer. Jared felt his cheeks heat up, and, he just answered. "It's what you decide."

Jensen smiled at him and petted his cheek. "Good boy, Jay."

Jared beamed at him and nuzzled his palm, hoping maybe Jensen would be up for a morning quickie before set, but it appeared not as Jensen told him to get some pants on and go start breakfast, while he grabbed a shower. Cautioning Jared again that unless he wanted to be strapped into the birdcage all day, which pinched Jared and made Sam walk funny, (and fans DID notice.) he was still not to touch it.

Jared sighed mightily, but went to do as he was told.

The day was, as usual, hurry up and wait, with bursts of activity and long hours spent kicking their heels as lighting was adjusted, cable was re–routed and props were checked and put in place.

Jared was restless, unable to settle, and prowled around getting under everyone's feet. By the time they broke for lunch, Jensen couldn't take his eyes off him. There was always a glow around Jared, but today he was positively incandescent, and apparently particularly inventive too.

He'd rigged up one of the garbage cans so that when any of the PA's approached it, the lid would fly open and a home made ‘ghost' would burst out at them, and he seemed content to lurk behind a flat, awaiting victims. Jensen found him just as he was pulling the string to set his booby trap in motion, and nodded appreciatively at the resulting chaos it generated.

"That's a mighty inventive piece of machinery you've developed there, Jay," he murmured as he helped Jared rebuild the trap.

"You like?" Jared could feel his grin practically splitting his face. "It's a work of art, dude. Ol' Casper here has ‘em all squealin' an' runnin'." He threw his arms around Jensen and kissed him enthusiastically. "I've got an idea for a blue plate special in the Craft tent too. Will just take a couple of slinkies and a few magnetic bugs. I saw some of those when I was down on Commercial Drive last week."

Jensen smiled at him as they finished resetting the trap in a way that made the bottom of Jared's belly feel tingly. "We could do that, or you could use that creative energy in order to get us somethin' to use as lube and find a more private place. I promise you, though, we'll get ya the bugs another day."

Jared just nodded dumbly at that, but a quick, hard kiss from Jensen set him in motion, just as he heard his trap go off again, another "Dammit, Jared!" and Jensen's laugh. But, he was now a man on a mission – find something lube–y. So, he absconded with a couple of butter packets from Craft, in his best super–sneaky stealthy way, flashing a bright grin at Doris and just pocketing it. And a packet of mayo, because he might need it to 'get' Misha that afternoon, guy talked a game but squicked easily.

Jared went to find Jensen, then, who was talking to a grip. Jared kept his hands dug into the pockets of Sam's jacket; fucker never made it easy on him. Not even a little. Jared approached and cleared his throat, getting Jensen to look at him. "Hey, Jay." Jensen flashed him a smirk, oh this was so not going to be easy.

"Uh, I got that thing you wanted me to show you...' Jared said, lamely, his creativity had been used up on Casper. Stupid ghost.

"Your thing?" Jensen's guileless gaze met his and Jared just huffed out at him.

"Just come with me." Okay, that sounded even worse, stupid brain in gutter.

He could tell from the twitch of Jensen's lips that the man was being willfully ignorant on purpose to make him sweat, and he was about to open his mouth to say something sarcastic when he remembered how Jensen had left him high and dry that morning. Closing it again, he stood, waiting for Jensen to finish his conversation.

He did, finally, raising his hand to bid farewell to the Teamster as he turned back to Jared. "Okay, Jay," he said with a smile. "I'm all yours. Let's go."

"Trailer?" Jared's mouth felt as if it were full of cotton wool, and his limbs felt heavy and uncoordinated. Really, the only part of him that seemed in full working order was his dick, and that was so hard that he thought it might punch a hole in whatever he landed on if he were to trip and fall.

"No. No trailer." Jensen linked his arm into Jared's. "I've found somewhere much better." Leading Jared towards the circus, and through between the electrical unit and the trailer that took care of the film reels, he towed his lanky co–star out into the bush that bordered the edge of the road. Pushing through the thick shrubbery, Jared found himself in a small clearing that butted up against a rocky outcrop. "Thought it would be nice to get some outdoor exercise for a change," Jensen murmured, reaching for Jared's belt. "Get the air against your skin and all."

Nodding dumbly, Jared allowed Jensen to unfasten his belt and shove his jeans down to half mast. "Pretty," Jensen said, licking his palm and reaching to give Jared's aching, pulsing cock a squeeze. "So what do we have for lube, Jay?"

Jared was about to answer, but all he could manage was a low moan, and Jensen grinned, shoving his free hand into the jacket pocket where Jared had stored the procured items. As he withdrew it, he started to chuckle. "Butter AND mayo? Holy crap, Jay, yer two pieces of Wonderbread and a cheese slice away from a snack."

Jared would normally have said something snarky in return, but he really, really wanted to get off sometime soon, and Jensen's hand felt so good gripping and stroking his dick, but he did at least take back the mayo and re–pocket it with a slight smile. "Other plans for that..." he offered, and Jensen raised an eyebrow.

"I limit myself to one condiment a day used for sex," he deadpanned in return, but didn't stop the handjob.

Jared was going to reply, but Jensen kissed him then and turned him round. "Grab a little rock, there, Jay, and hang on."

Jared did was he was told and gripped the rock, his fingers turning white. He could hear the crew not that far away from him, and so when Jensen shoved in that first slippery finger, rather unceremoniously, Jared tried his best to stifle the yelp, in case someone came looking to see what was going on. Not that he didn't think that pretty much everyone on set already knew what was going on, and let them live in the illusion that they were being super stealthy about it.

There was no second finger or any more prep before Jared heard Jensen open the second butter packet, and then there was the hot, slippery prod against his ass before Jensen lined up and shoved home, pressing the breath out of Jared as he did. Jared raised up on his toes, instinctively, as if that would alleviate the burn, but then Jensen molded himself against his back and gripped his chest to hold him there. "Been wanting this all day, Jaybear." The words were murmured against the back of his ear.

"Just... just today?" Jared groaned as he managed to catch enough breath. He was clinging to the crumbling limestone beneath his hands, white knuckled as he willed himself to relax and let Jensen give him what he needed. "Always want it from you."

He was rewarded with a long, sucking kiss to the back of his neck as Jensen found his center and began to move, the short, sharp jabs of his cock that showed just how much he had been wanting this.

Jared bent a little more, trying to get Jensen's dick to drag over exactly the right place, and Jensen rewarded him with a grunted, "Good boy," then reached around to take hold of him and stroke, hard, squeezing pulls that made him whimper softly as his long awaited orgasm began to build.

Jensen was murmuring filthy endearments into his ear as he fucked him, each thrust sending sparkles of lust to tighten his thighs and shimmer along his spine. He was almost there... almost, almost, and Jensen – the bastard – knew it. His hand paused in its steady motion, and his hips drove in hard, pressing against that magic spot inside him, and held.

"Oh, God, Jen, pleaseohpleasedon'tstop!"

The chuckle that puffed over his ear was breathless and dirty, but begging had been the right thing to do, because all of a sudden Jensen began to move again, and he was there, spilling over in an endless, piercingly sweet barrage of sensation, wave upon wave locking up his muscles as he came and came.

Jared could feel his muscles giving out and his world start to pitch forward, and he might have fallen face–first into the outcrop beneath him, maybe chipping a tooth, except for it was at that same moment Jensen pulled him back, sharply, and held him there. He could feel Jensen's thigh muscles quivering against the backs of his own as he fought to press in as far as possible, his own release planted deep inside. Jared shivered as he thought that he'd be, again, thanking the stars that Sammy wore long shirts. He'd also be sneaking another pair of jeans home to launder himself. They might even make it back to set someday.

He felt Jensen soften and pull out, slowly, just before the hot drizzle started. Rough paper scratched against his sensitive flesh, and Jensen cleaned him, as best he could, with McDonald's napkins Jared knew he kept stuffed in his pockets. There was a slap to his flank and an "All done", before his world changed focus again and he found himself standing up and looking at Jensen, just before he was being tugged into another rough kiss.

"Yeah, I think tonight will be the night, Jay. Let me do this for you."

Jared nodded and smiled at him, goofily he was sure. "Yeah. Yeah..." Was all he managed to get out of his usually verbose self, and Jensen grinned at him.

Jensen hitched up his jeans and tossed the napkins into the underbrush and winked at him. "Get yerself put back together, Jaybear, and try and not follow me out too close." before he disappeared back to set leaving Jared to stand there hanging out, literally, before gathering the wherewithal to make numb fingers try and get his own jeans hitched up again.

Jared started on his way back to set. It was going to be a long day, now, as anticipation was winning out over dread. So, he'd have to concentrate on making his pseudo love scene with Gen convincing on–camera. Well, and then there was this little issue of Misha and a mayo packet with his name on it.

Grinning as he decided on a plan of action, he went to find Shannon, the makeup artist. Briefly, he considered mixing some of the cum that was even now leaking from his ass in with the mayo, but decided that was probably not a good idea. Stepping into the makeup trailer, he gave the girl his most engaging smile.

"Hey," he said, voice sultry. "You know I love you, don't you?"

"Jared, what is it you want?" So much for the soft approach. He laughed.

"Okay, well, see, it's like this. I need you to make me a nice, big, juicy zit." The puppy eyes came into play as he spoke, and she frowned.

"A zit? Whatever for?"

"See, I want to get Misha. He's starting to think he's inviolate, and I need to show him just how wrong he is." Jared leaned in towards her, conspiratorially. "I have a plan, but it involves me having a really big zit. Can you do it?"

After a few minutes discussion, it was decided that she could, and not only that, but that with a little help from one of the FX guys, they could incorporate a small augmentation that made Jared bounce even more than usual.

20 minutes later, Jared emerged, with a huge, angry boil on his chin and went to find Misha.

hr

Sure, it had been childish, puerile even, but Misha's reaction had been so epic; Jared HAD to tell Jensen about it all the way home. Probably several times. With much flailing and gesticulating and half snorted out laughs. Jensen listened to him through each telling, laugh fading eventually to a fond smile. "Oh man, it was so epic, no really! I mean he was all 'is that a carbuncle or somethin'? You seen a doctor about maybe it bein' some kinna staph infection? And then when he leaned in close, all lookin' concerned'n'shit and that's when I hit the li'l button thingie, the one they gave ya when ya got shot inna head in that one ep? You remember that, yeah. And so, anyway, it just goes POW and then mayo just gets Misha right inna mouth, and he was all "Auuuugh!" and I swear lookin' like a Charlie Brown cartoon, flailin'n'shit. It was so awesome."

Jared fell back against the seat, once again, in helpless laughter, inordinately proud of his own cleverness. He was going to have to tell his brother on the weekend; Jeff would think it was awesome. Jensen put his arm around Jared and pulled him in close, Jared suspected that the gesture was as much to curtail another round of the epic prank as to say he was also pretty impressed with the stunt.

"I know my life became so much easier when I just gave up and joined forces with you." Jensen's words were so soft, Jared was pretty sure they were not meant to be out loud, but he could not let that sleeping dog lie.

"Yeah, but I don't want anyone else on my side, Jen."

Jared's words made Jensen smile – not just any smile, but the soft quirk of lips that accompanied a melting expression that seemed reserved only for him. He felt a sudden surge of love for his complicated co–star and snuggled up against his side, Misha, zits and mayonnaise forgotten for now.

Marine Drive was almost deserted at that time of night, and Jared began to think ahead to the thing that was going to happen once they arrived home.

Jared always liked to think that he was a pretty relaxed and together kinda guy. Well, how about not uptight and mostly coherent? At least around Jensen he felt relaxed and together. It was an admittedly easy thing to do around Jensen. Most of the time. I mean, he'd have to be pretty relaxed and together in order to be with Jensen, right? Well, at least like this.

Which was coming out wrong, even in his head.

Okay. He loved Jensen, and he trusted Jensen. He liked making Jensen happy. He really liked that Jensen seemed to know what he needed and would give it to him, sometimes before he even knew he needed it. From the first time Jensen barked at him in public to 'put a sock in it,' to when he actually let Jensen peel a ginger root and shove it in his asshole before fucking him into next week, he thought that he'd have to be probably the most relaxed, together AND trusting guy on the planet.

So, then, the fact that he was actually really scared of a bunch of harmless looking surgical steel rods seemed pretty out of character of him, In his mind, anyway. I mean, it wasn't so much that the rods themselves were scary, like some kinda weird phobia where a person was afraid of balloons or something. It was just where Jensen was planning on putting them that made Jared's bladder want to vacate.

And then there was Jensen. He'd been wearing a smug smile since their encounter at lunch, and he hadn't missed a single chance all afternoon to taunt Jared, going to the extent of brandishing a drinking straw at him during one of their breaks and asking him if he thought that it would be good to start early, just when he was taking a sip of his awesome bubblegum flavored slushy. That had caused him to cough until cold pink liquid came down his nose and made Misha observe that some things were just unnatural.

Now Jensen was whispering to him, telling him in no uncertain terms just what he was going to do to him, and Jared was sure that he didn't like the idea at all.

"It's all about trust, Jay," murmured Jensen, smiling at him with his most guileless expression. "I know how good this feels, if I get it right for you, and you can stay still enough to let me." He reached out to pull Jared closer in to his side, hands petting and stroking as if he were much younger. "I want you to learn to believe me when I tell you something's good. I want you to learn all about trust. Do you trust me, love?"

Jared wasn't quite sure how to say that he both trusted Jensen AND pretty much was sure that he could do that without Jensen shoving something the width of his pinky finger up Jared's dick. Because one of the rods was. The width of Jensen's pinky, that is. And Jared knew that they'd not start there, but it was probably going there at some point... and well, how do you say that without it sounding like you don't trust your partner?

Still, Jensen did say he'd had it done to him, and that it felt good, so Jared nodded and looked up to meet Jensen's eyes from where he'd been tucked in against his chest. "Yeah, I do." And that was the affirmation and consent Jensen seemed to be looking for as he smiled, and Jared was gifted with another tender touch to his face.

"Okay, then. When we get in I want usual procedure. Can you do that for me?"

Jared nodded again, and swallowed hard when Clif pulled into their driveway.

Jensen led the way to the front door as Jared waved 'bye' to Clif. Once inside the hallway, he put his hand on Jensen's arm, concentrating on using his best pleading expression. "Jensen...?" he murmured, the longing to be released from this unknown, scary situation vibrating through his voice.

"Go on, Jay. You know what to do." Jensen's face showed that he understood, but his words were steel. He would not be let off the hook. Not this time, anyway.

Biting his lip, Jared turned and headed for the stairs.

This part was so familiar, it was luckily almost mechanical, or else Jared would have been too distracted and would have forgotten something. First there was the shower, taking off all the grit and grime from the day. The stubble from when Jensen had waxed and shaved him was just at the length to be slightly odd and feel itchy under his fingers.

He had to make sure to wash out between his ass cheeks well and then down his legs and feet. Each new area, another reminder, like little notes left behind by Jensen to remind him. Finger bruises on his hips. A half–healed weal on the back of one of his thighs. All things that said, "Jensen was here," or, more properly, "Property of Jensen Ackles, Do Not Touch."

He ran his fingers over them and smiled, even as his stomach dropped when he thought about tonight, and what Jensen had planned this time. That was when Jared's bladder did decide to vacate, finally.

After getting cleaned up and dried, because he was just really good at taking direction that way, Jared got out the lube and condoms, taking them along to their playroom like Jensen had asked. He then, finally, fetched the terrifying rods and laid them out as well, along with the alcohol hand sterilizer Jensen had asked for. He was tempted to hide them or just 'forget', but he knew Jensen would get... well, pissed wasn't the right word. Maybe upset. Hurt, actually. Jensen would be hurt by that. And so Jared swallowed down the fear and knelt down next to the items, laid out like an offering next to him.

As ever, time ticked by slowly, each second an hour, each minute a lifetime as he waited for Jensen to come and put him out of his misery. He couldn't take his eyes off the rods he'd set beside him, and he'd never felt less excited, less secure about anything in his life.
When he heard Jensen's measured tread on the stairs, he felt almost ready to pass out, because there was no longer any time to run, and now it was all about how much he could take without crying like a baby. He wondered if he had the strength to please Jensen, and began to tremble at the thought that his lover might end the day disappointed in him.

He didn't look up when Jensen entered their room and put something that sounded like a bowl down on the counter; it took Jensen only seconds to cross to him and pet his hair. "You did well, Jay. Thank you for trusting me."

"I love you."

That wasn't something Jared said often, but it seemed to be the right thing to say in the circumstances. It was a reaffirmation of his feelings, for sure, but it was also a plea to Jensen not to hurt him. He could tell that Jensen understood his meaning when the man bent to kiss him, tipping his chin up so he could press his soft mouth against Jared's.

"Want you to get comfortable in the sling, Jay," whispered Jensen, his voice deep and husky with anticipation. "We'll take it slow, and you'll like it, I promise."

Jared nodded at this and started to get up from the floor, as what other response could he give? When they were in public, sure, he was the talker, but when it came to situations like this, he had found Jensen liked for him to remain silent until they were done, or at least for him to stay mostly non–verbal, because it was rarely possible for him to remain silent, after a while. He kept his eyes on Jensen, who smiled at him encouragingly, like one might to an animal you're afraid was going to spook and bolt.

Jensen helped him get comfortable in the sling, fastening him in, making sure Jared's limbs were relaxed and loose by massaging them, gently. "Talk to me, Jay. Never seen ya this scared before."

Of course Jensen could read that, Jared could act and fool a lot of people, but not him. "Just not sure about this." Jared admitted. "I know ya said it'd feel good and all, but still... I dunno how."

Jensen then, unbelievably, chuckled as he started to massage Jared's hand, relaxing him further. "Yeah, when I was first told that having a steel rod jammed up my cock was gonna lead to the best orgasm of my whole life, I was also a little..." frightened? "apprehensive. I mean, guys are always kinda protective of their dicks."

Jared felt himself smiling at Jensen, in spite of himself. Trying just to picture him in Jared's current position. Sometimes it just blew Jared's mind that anyone could ever have been Jensen's Dom.

"In a way, it's a good thing that you're scared, because we need for your cock to stay limp while it slips in." Jensen ran a caressing hand down over Jared's cheek. "So first I'm gonna sterilize the smallest rod, and then we'll put some Vaseline on it to help it go in without any trouble. You okay with that?"

He wasn't, but he nodded anyway, tried to appear nonchalant, despite his urge to vomit, and waited, watching while Jensen selected a slender rod and reach for the sanitizer. That didn't look too thick, and his breathing settled a little, still shallow but less likely to have him hyperventilate.

When Jensen reached for his cock and held it ready to begin the insertion, he stopped breathing altogether, diaphragm locked with the fear of what this might do.

The rod was cold, and seemed to slide inside him without too much effort, and he finally started to relax a little. Jensen kept up a commentary, telling him how well he was doing, and how proud he was, and Jared lay, staring up at him, afraid to look, but scared to look away.

It was like something out of insane horror movie, all close up with bizarre medical procedures, as Jared watched Jensen's slim, well–manicured hands deftly twist the rod gently and let it slide in further, as his other hand held up Jared's limp cock. The cool of the metal traveled up its length letting Jared feel about where it was, even if he wasn't already gauging that with how much of the rod still poked out from the end of his dick.

It didn't hurt, really, after the initial sting from the disinfectant, but it wasn't really all that pleasurable either. At least that's what he thought, until Jensen started to very slowly move the rod in and out, shallowly, fucking Jared's dick with it. Jared sucked in a harsh gasp. That felt good in an odd way, kind of like pissing after you've been holding onto it for a while.

"Holy shit, Jensen" was all he managed to get out, and Jensen smiled at him.

"Just wait, the good part is yet to come." Jensen pulled the first rod free before leaning down and kissing Jared again. Jared could feel his cock taking an interest now, and Jensen tutted him. "Try and stay relaxed for now."

"But Jen..." Jared was whining, he knew he was, but he was used to getting his own way, the gentle whine, and the melting, pleading look in his eyes serving him well with almost everyone he knew, whether at home or in his professional life.

Almost...

Jensen smirked. "Nice try, Sasquatch, but no cigar," he said, reaching for the covered bowl he'd brought in with him. A handful of ice cubes were suddenly applied to Jared's balls, and his erection was suddenly a thing of the past.

Jerking in the confining sling, Jared gasped, eyes no longer melting so much as bugging out. "Goddamnittofuckinghell!" he shrieked.

"Yeah. Consider it damned," grinned his tormentor, dumping the ice back into the bowl and then grabbing Jared's wilting cock with a hand that was now colder than the hubs of hell. "Worked though, didn't it?" he said as he waited for Jared to get relaxed again.

Jensen reached for the second rod, cleansed it and began to push it inside him again, and Jared whimpered. Jensen was going to win. He always did!

This one was thicker than the last, about the same width around as a standard thermometer, and it didn't just slide in this time. He held very still as Jensen slowly worked it in, and the pain Jared had been expecting was simply not there. It wasn't exactly comfortable either, it was hard to describe, a kind of dull throb that made him able to feel his heartbeat in his cock, but not in the same way as he could when he was hard.

Jensen was concentrating now. Jared watched his face intently, as Jensen kept his eyes trained on Jared's cock, an intense expression on his face, almost the same expression that Dean wore when hunting. He knew not to move and barely breathed.

Jensen finally looked him in the eyes again and smiled. "You're doin' so good for me, Jay." And Jared felt a glow under the praise, then gasped as Jensen twisted the rod gently making it feel like the head of his dick was now on fire.

He wasn't sure if he liked this or not – or at least he wasn't until Jensen suddenly bent his cock down and the sound slipped in further. He gasped again, and then moaned as something deep inside him gave a jolting burst of tingling pleasure. "Jesus," he gritted out between his teeth. "What...?"

"Hah! Like that do you?" Jensen gave him a sweet smile. "Told you it would be good, didn't I?" He gently twirled the thin rod around, and that sensation returned. Suddenly, Jared was blindingly hard, despite the metal that still protruded from the tip of his dick.

"Don't... Please don't put ice on me...?" He knew that Jensen would do exactly what he felt like doing, and as Jared gazed up at him, he was astonished when Jensen bent to take the exposed metal between his lips and start to hum. "Oh, my fucking God!" he whimpered.

He wanted to come. Jensen continued to hum, but he also began to lick along the ridge around his dick, and Jared wanted to scream, would have screamed if only he dared. The only thing stopping him was the fear that the metal sticking into him might suddenly slip and disappear inside him. The thought that he'd probably have to go get it surgically removed kept him still and silent.

His balls were drawn up tight, and Jensen was still tormenting him. Fixing Jensen with his best pleading expression, he whispered, "Please...?"

Jensen shook his head and smiled down at Jared again, caressing his face before getting a cloth that had been cooling on the ice to mop the sweat from Jared's brow. "You're doin' so well, Jay. Just hang in there. Don't think we're gonna go any bigger tonight, unless ya want?"

Jared searched Jensen's eyes for the answer. Sometimes Jensen asked him rhetorical questions as he pondered what next to do to him, but this was not something that had no answer since Jensen had already made the decision; he genuinely wanted to know. Jared shook his head, tentatively, and Jensen smiled. "Okay, not for tonight. Don't want ya in pain, pain... just maybe a lil bruised."

Jared let out a breath and tried again. "Please?"

"You know the rules, I come first, unless I want it the other way."

Wide eyed, Jared watched Jensen as he pursed his lips and considered. He knew that look, and he also knew that Jensen would drag out his own gratification if it pleased him. He wondered what he was in for, and shivered in anticipation. Nodding, he murmured simply, "Yessir."

He soon found out what Jensen had in mind. Lubing up his fingers, Jensen started to penetrate him, one finger first, then two, probing in deep to stretch him wide. "Was thinkin' of putting my whole fist in you, but I think I want to fuck you tonight. You look so damned pretty with your cock full."

Nodding, Jared kept his eyes on Jensen's face, watching avidly as his tormentor slicked himself up and slowly pushed his cock inside until it was buried tight, deep enough to nudge at his prostate. He moaned, then cried out as Jensen twirled the rod once again, attacking the little gland from both sides.

The sensations were incredible. He needed to come, needed it so badly, and yet Jensen was still fucking him, his own orgasm some way away. He bit his lip, trying to help Jensen along, writhing in his bonds as he tightened his ass and tried his best to give him the stimulation he needed.

He was close, so close that his balls ached, tight against his groin. His cock tingled and throbbed, and the sound was nudging, scraping, a constant counterpoint to the driving thrusts that Jensen was making.

When Jensen let go the sound and gripped Jared's hips tightly so that he could begin the fast, shallow fucking that heralded his approaching orgasm, Jared was almost beside himself, shivering with the effort of holding himself together.

Finally Jensen let out a shout, his eyes clenching closed and his fingers gripping new bruises into Jared's hips as he froze in place, orgasm finally overcoming him, as he pressed in and held there, burying his seed deep inside. Jared's breaths were still coming in shallow pants as he felt Jensen's cock flex and continue nudging at his prostate from the other side of the rod, still buried deep in Jared's dick, fucking their last into him from both sides, because it was only a moment later that Jensen pulled the rod free in one swift moment and Jared did, finally, scream.

He'd never actually felt the come travel up the shaft of his dick before, but he did now, in a swift molten progression that followed the retreating rod out and almost made him pass out from the painful pleasure of it. Jared's fingers curled into the chain link of the sling, gripping as his abs contracted again and again, hunching him forward as he fucked the air, his cock jerking and spurting messily over his groin and belly.

Jared fell back into the sling, afterward, feeling completely spent. He could hear Jensen chuckle in the background, and the water run in the sink before the warm cloth started to lap him clean. "You did so well, Jay. Love you so much." Jensen's soft words preceded a tender kiss to his mouth that he returned happily and fully.

The words sounded comforting, sliding over Jared's skin like fur to soothe and warm. He felt totally boneless, as if he could sleep, poured into this confining sling despite his ungainly position. He made a soft, appreciative sound as his love kissed him again, and another as the washcloth gently cleaned away the cum and stickiness that were the residue of his orgasm.

"Gonna let you down now, Jay. You ready?"

Jensen's words didn't at first compute, but Jensen repeated them and slowly Jared began to come back down. When Jensen loosened the straps that held his feet, he almost fell, and for a few moments Jensen had to hold him steady until he found his center once again and was able to stand unaided.

He ached all over, and felt unreal in his own skin, as if he'd somehow been transformed by what they'd done, and was now some cool new being, able to face anything without fear. He leaned on Jensen even though he didn't have to, wanting – needing – to remain in contact with his lover's skin.

"Feel good. Feel real good," he murmured, just in the hopes of seeing Jensen's brilliant eyes light up for him.

Jensen turned his face up, eyes shining. "Wanted you to know what it's like. Wanted you to feel it and know it was me making you feel that."

There was a flutter somewhere low in Jared's belly. To be honest, if someone had suggested he die for Jensen just then, he'd have done so without even thinking. "Can we go to bed now?" he asked. "M' tired."

He could feel Jensen chuckle as much as hear him, as they slowly made their way back to their room; Jared still half slumping on Jensen. "Yeah, I think that would be the best idea."

Jared was mostly asleep when Jensen lay him down on their bed, barely keeping his eyes cracked open and Jensen put the used cloths in the hamper along with the day's clothing. He could barely move when Jensen finally got into bed and turned out the light, snuggling up to him from behind and making him the ironic little spoon. Jared smiled to himself, never really remembering being happier with anyone in his life as he was right at this moment.

And wondering exactly how early he'd have to get up in order to execute plan Hellman's Shoe with the jar of mayo he knew was waiting for him in the fridge and not tip Jensen off that he'd ever left the bed. Because temporary schmoop aside, that's just the way they rolled around here and Jared was just awesome enough to not want to change a damn thing.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional