Boundaries: First Lesson 'House O Wax'

Fandom: RPF

Category/Rated: NC-17, slash, kink

Year/Length: 2009/~7,265 words

Pairing: Jensen/Jared

Disclaimer: We have no reason to believe that this story is anything other than a hot fantasy.

Author's Notes: We watched the boys' behavior at Vancon, and pondered. This was the result.

Beta: marys_scribbles

hr

"Damned conventions," Jensen muttered to himself as he watched Jared cozy up to one of the volunteers in the green room. The coffee he'd been drinking had somehow evaporated, and he needed another. Jared was... well, he was just being Jared, but that was enough to piss him off after the last week or so.

He was tired, but then he was always tired these days, and he'd just come from filming a show that had, yet again, given Jared days off - days which he'd taken advantage of to skip off to Los Angeles and leave Jensen behind. He'd seen the photographs, knew that he had nothing to fear from Genevieve, but that was hardly the point. What was the use of having a boyfriend when he wasn't there? What did it say about him that even now he was off flirting with yet another fawning fangirl instead of being with him?

They'd be on stage in another few minutes, and he called over to another volunteer, requesting a coffee. As she rushed off to do his bidding, Jim sauntered in, rumpled as usual, and greeted him with a cheery, "Typical of both of you - you're snoozing and Jared's schmoozing. I could write a book..."

"And you did... just not about us." Jensen replied, proud of himself that he'd managed to keep most of the snark out of his voice. He was about the one guy on the planet who wasn't pissing Jensen off at the moment, but his cheerfulness was almost offensive right now. Still, it had the desired effect as Jared detached himself from the conversation he seemed so engrossed in, probably about himself Jensen thought uncharitably, in order to come over and bear hug Jim.

And if Jim's cheeriness was offensive to Jensen, Jared's was downright vile. "This is gonna be so awesome - all three of us at the breakfast, and I knew y'all just agreed to this one to see if I'd put ice down my pants again..." it all came out as one word, and most of it only made sense to Jared, so Jensen didn't feel at all churlish for pulling his shoulder out from under Jared's palm, when it fell there, no matter what kind of 'hurt puppy eyes', or whatever the fans were calling it these days, Jared gave him for it.

Jared would probably chalk his mood up to the lack of sex recently, which really wasn't the cause, but wasn't helping either. Having Genevieve stay with them for "appearance purposes" instead of at a hotel had put a serious damper on anything like THAT happening, even with Jared home. Wasn't bad enough that she’d been monopolizing Jared's off time when Jensen had to work, but then she’d followed Jared back up here a week ago and had been doing a pretty good job of it on set as well. And who knew Jared, of all people, could be such a prude about making sex sounds when there was a guest in the house?

Whatever Jensen had been going to say was swallowed down as the convention organizers came to lead them out into the auditorium for their traditional breakfast presentation to the suckers that had paid for the privilege. Grumpily, he followed the other two down to the door and watched as first Jim, then Jared, were greeted by tumultuous applause. Taking a deep breath, he followed Jared out into the room, took his seat and prepared to perform. Jim's presence helped, there was no doubt. The session was over very quickly, and they were led upstairs for their photograph session.

As the day wore on, his irritation grew. Jared was feeling off color, but it didn't stop him from acting the fool. Genevieve wasn't around much, which was good, but Danneel had turned up to fulfill her bearding contract, and Jensen was really not in the mood. By the time he'd finished his photo session and left Jared to complete his, he wanted to bite people. When he got to the green room for a quick coffee before his panel, the first thing he saw was Misha Collins, whose performance had been over and done with the day before, making himself at home.

"Oh, hi. Is Jared almost done?" Guileless eyes gazed at Jensen, and he felt a surge of fury that made him straighten up and become his most condescending.

"He's working, like me," Jensen snapped, grabbing a can of soda in lieu of waiting around for coffee. Turning, he left the green room and headed down to the backstage area and a hopefully Misha-free zone.

Jensen tried to get hold of his foul mood when he reached the curtained area backstage. There were several fans back there that had won VIP passes, and he really didn't need any more internet rumors about him being a pissy queen running around out there. Jared nearly startled him into needing a new pair of shorts as two large hands landed on Jensen's shoulders, one of which then made a grab for his soda. "Dude, thought I'd find y'all in the greenroom, makin' love to the Starbucks pot."

Jensen pulled the can in close to him and half hid it out of Jared's significant reach. "It was stuffy up there..."

The glint in Jared's eye told Jensen that he knew exactly why he'd left the room, and Jensen wanted to smack him one. Or Misha. Or both. Actually he'd wanted to smack both of them since Australia, for all the crap that had gone down while they were down there, sentencing him then to a summer of almost never seeing Jared. Jensen took a deep breath; the truth was that he missed Jay. All the mock complaining he did about having to look at Jared's "ugly face" 24-7, was cock and bull to make the fans laugh, but he and Jared didn't have a relationship where they sat down and talked about things over tea... like a couple of chicks. Worst of all, Jensen was behaving like a jealous fifteen year old girl, not telling Jared what he'd done wrong but being surly to him anyway.

"Just... after the con, can we have three days of you and me hangin'?"

"Yeah. That sounds good." Jensen was about to say more, when he heard the MC announce his name. "Fuck!" He thrust the half empty can into Jared's hands and turned to go on stage.

By the time Jared joined him up there, he was ready to call it a day and go home to bed. The very first thing Jared did was ask where the microphones for the con goers were. When he was told that, despite the fact that questions were scheduled to be asked by the MC, Misha had demanded questions directly from the audience, Jared insisted on the same treatment. At that point Jensen lost it.

"Misha's a whore," he snarled.

Nevertheless, thanks to Jared, the questions bombarded them - the repetitive, the foolish, the fatuous and the mildly interesting all came at him. He was doing fine, until the girl at the back of the auditorium decided to use Jared to further her political agenda and went on a diatribe against PETA. Jared, thoughtfulness and southern charm to the fore, fielded the question despite Jensen's growling, and then, mercifully, the session was done. Now they just had to sign autographs, and that would be that until the evening and the Fortune Sound Club, where Steve was relying on him to put in an appearance, and where Danneel would be pasted to his side like butter on a bun. He had a headache.

So, all in all, it really wasn't HIS fault he flipped his shit in the greenroom on any and all present who represented Creation. Okay, maybe his ultimatum to them about selling less tickets or him not signing up again, ever, was a bit of a red herring, but it did get his point across. Jared was quiet, just smiling at him in that way he had, and when they got back to their room at the hotel, Jared kissed his forehead. "You’re spun, ain’t ya?"

Jensen had to agree. "So, then, you wanna come with to see Steve and save any unsuspecting fan from my wrath?"

Jared grinned at him. "Wish I could, but I made plans with Richard and Jake; we're goin' to catch a game and toss back a few."

Jensen opened his mouth to say something else, and Jared just smiled again. "No, Misha ain't goin', so ya don't hafta get jealous."

And that comment was enough to put Jensen in a bad mood for the rest of the night, holing himself up with the bar owner and then literally tossing his credit card at Danneel just to get rid of her already. Bad enough he'd heard about her in the con hotel bar, inviting all the fans up to set; he just had to limit himself, and regroup and NOT think about Jared out and having fun. Again. Without him.

He'd had enough to drink that his mood had gone from angry to miserable, and by the time people started to leave Danneel was drunk, and he was slumped in his seat without the energy to even get up and go home. Sliding into the seat beside him, Steve gave him a long, knowing glance.

"Okay, man, who pissed in your Wheaties?"

"Everybody," growled Jensen. "Good gig. Pity they were all held up back at the con - you could've had a big crowd in here."

"Yeah, I guess the weekend wasn't wasted though. I got paid, and I got to do a couple of new songs. They seemed to go down well." Steve stretched and reached for his customary glass of JD. "So what's gone wrong in the world of Ackles?"

"Fucking Jared!" Jensen rolled his eyes. "He makes everything so damned complicated."

"Yeah. He does seem that way," grinned Steve. "I say teach that boy a lesson. Staple his ears to the wall and beat him till he gets a clue."

Jensen's eyes turned thoughtful, although he said nothing, and just then Danneel came rolling up and sat down, cozying up to Steve. She was mumbling something under her breath, and Jensen had finally had enough. He rose to his feet. "Okay, dude. Good advice. I'ma go and get some shuteye, then find my stapler." He gave Steve a quick hug and jerked his chin towards the doorway. "C'mon, Danni," he said. "Time to go."

She pouted and looked like she might protest, for a moment, but then thought better of it and got up. Jensen was just bone weary by the time he'd poured her into her room and headed back to the one he shared with Jared. As predicted, Jared was not in yet. It was sad how predictable that was. With so much time off from having to be on set, Jared was suffering from a serious case of hot-foot. Half the time he’d taken off with only a cursory kiss and a smile, telling Jensen he'd be ‘back in a few, remember to feed the dogs and was there anything that needed doing at the LA house?’

Jensen should have felt happy that Jared was spending some time getting the new house in LA fixed up, just in case this was the last season, but that Jared was also spending the time with Gen was a bit much. Okay, Chad was in Wilmington, and most of Jared's other male friends had lives in San Antonio, and considering Jared was queerer than a three dollar bill, she was the practical, and should be non-threatening, choice.

Stupid gossip columns, stupid gossipy people. Jensen would dearly love to just lay claim to Jared in front of all of them, but wouldn't risk either of their careers for it. Still, it didn't stop him from laying claim to Jared in private, to remind him who he belonged to, because this seemed to be getting sorely forgotten.

2am, and Jared still wasn't home. Jensen took a shower, poured himself a shot of the single malt he'd brought back from Scotland, and shambled off to bed with a script to wait for Jared.

It was after four when his errant sweetheart let himself back into the hotel room. He was giggling softly to himself, staggering slightly as he made his way into the bedroom, where Jensen was dozing over his script. "You awake?" he bellowed as he started to shuck his clothing, leaving a trail from the bedroom door. "Dude, I had the best time. Shoulda come with. Jake does the best impression of you I ever..."

"Yeah, and we've got two hours before we have to get up and go on set. Thanks for that." Jensen glared at him, and the torrent of words slowly ground to a stop.

"You're still mad at me, aren't you?" Jared's smile dimmed its wattage gradually, dimples fading as he studied Jensen's stony expression. "Oh, honey, don't be mad." He dropped onto the bed, half in and half out of his pants and swarmed all over Jensen, reaching for sloppy, wet kisses and breathing beery fumes on him.

"Get off me, you big ox." Jensen tried to wrestle his script out from beneath Jared's knees and attempted to fend him off before he succeeded in kneeing his balls, something that looked increasingly likely with every move he made. "Jay, come on. Mind the jewels, willya?"

As Jensen shoved him away with more force, Jared looked at him again with that expression that looked as if someone had broken his favorite toy, and he was just trying to figure out why anyone would be so mean. Jensen sighed and shrugged. "I'm not mad, just.. disappointed. Thought maybe with yer foot nailed to Vancouver for the weekend, we'd get to spend more..." Jensen didn't finish the thought, just in case his balls then actually did finally decide to leave him, since he obviously didn't need them anymore.

"But, you were the one who said that with all the fans hanging around, we hadta watch ourselves... and that y'all hadta go to Steve's thing... and..." Jared started listing items on his finger, and Jensen stopped him.

"Guess I never thought you'd interpret that to mean you pissin' off for the whole time."

Jared gave him an apologetic smile. "Guess I kinda... yeah. Sorry."

Jensen hated himself for giving in; recently he always caved and just let Jared do what he wanted, because it was easier than the argument. "Yeah." And that lasted only long enough for Jared to open his mouth again.

"Oh, Misha sent me a text. Wants to meet up for dinner tomorrow, said he feels kinda responsible for what happened with PETA chick, ‘cos of his demand for fans to ask their questions direct," he said before cuddling up to Jensen and kissing his cheek.

Jensen just turned and faced away from him; Jared seemed to think he owed everyone but him his time.

hr

The morning was as unpleasant an experience as Jensen had feared. He awoke when the hated alarm went off to find Jared wrapped around him, humping his leg, because that's what Jared did. Shoving him violently enough that he just about fell out of bed, he stumbled into the bathroom to try and get himself moving. By the time he'd managed to get his eyes tracking together and had scrubbed the fur off his tongue, he could hear Jared singing, loud and off-key, some offensive disco thing about heaven missing an angel.

The ride to the studio was just as bad. Jared was revoltingly cheerful, talking about the way Jake had captured Jensen’s voice so perfectly, and how he'd had so much fun the night before. He could never keep his hands to himself at the best of times, and they were all over Jensen's person, teasing, squeezing, groping and generally pissing him off. It was as if Jared had decided that only by driving Jensen utterly insane with rage could they get past this roadblock.

Maybe he was right.

In the end, even a worm must turn, and by the time their mid-morning break came along, Jensen was at his turning point. Jared had followed Jensen back to his trailer, despite the signals he'd been giving off, and Jensen could stand no more. As Jared entered the trailer, Jensen gripped him by the collar and ran his back against the door.

"Listen," he gritted, teeth bared. "First you're gonna call that sumbitch whore and tell him you're busy tonight. You ain't goin' anywhere."

Jensen saw the flicker of movement in the muscles of Jared's forearm and knew what was going to happen, Jared was about to put his hands up in his habitual 'no offense' or 'calm down, Jensen' move, and Jensen was having none of it. "Don't you dare." He gritted out. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down, or no harm meant or ain't your fault. You’ve been skippin' out on me for weeks. And mind, no excuse about your softened workload, you should still be here from time to time."

Jared shook his head, slowly. "But, I had some meetings I thought I might as well do while it is soft... and get the house fixed up and all, 'case we're back for good after this year."

Jensen did hold back on just punching him one, and thought he was showing great self restraint at that. "Jay, is that really what you’re doin', or are ya flashin' what's mine all over Creation and hopin' to make me jealous?"

There was no reply from Jared, but the dull red tide that crept up from his neck to stain his cheeks told its own story. "Thought so," said Jensen, voice icy. "Well, this is me, callin' you out for it." He stepped forward, pushed in against Jared, until they were so close that they were breathing each others' air. "There's consequences to everythin', and it's time you learned a few of 'em. I ain't tellin' y'all what t'do, but I' am gonna give y'all an ultimatum. If'n y'ain't home same time as me tonight, we're done."

"What about..." The sudden slap made Jared fall silent, blinking wide-eyed at his assailant.

"Fuck it all. That's my ultimatum. Take it or leave it, Jay." Jensen let him go, stepped away and left the trailer without turning back.

He was now more furious with himself than Jay, actually. He'd not seen it before, and that was a fault on his part.

He and Jay had a secret, and other than the obvious one which, yes, thank you, together and happy about it (most of the time). Jared was also his sub. On the surface it appeared that Jared, with his loud ways and overbearing demeanor, would be the opposite, but no. Jensen gave Jared the one thing that he'd been lacking in every other relationship, rules and boundaries. Jensen was, frankly, surprised that more people hadn't cottoned on to that. When Jensen had enough, it was enough. When Jared acted out too much, Jensen would quiet him with one word. It created a safe space in which Jared could operate as himself. He could mess around and be as childlike as he wanted, as goofy, and Jensen was always there, watching out for him and protecting him. With the new season... with the conventions and with them both also having to keep up their public personae, he'd not done that recently for Jared. So, of course, Jared was probably feeling displaced, uneasy.

Jensen almost felt like going back and recanting his ultimatum, but no. First boundary set. You follow my rules.

Jared was subdued throughout the entire afternoon, and Jensen slowly began to relax, offering a little touch here, a pat there, easing, gentling Jared without actually saying anything. When the wrap was called, it was with approval that he saw Jared climb into the van beside him and sit huddling into a corner, looking distressed.

Jensen said nothing at all on the ride home, and when Cliff pulled into their driveway and turned to look at the two of them in unspoken inquiry, he shrugged. "We're good, dude. See ya Monday?"

As the SUV pulled away, Jared seemed to hunch in to himself, and it was Jensen that unlocked the door and removed the alarm.

"Go do the dogs, Jay. I'ma start dinner." Jared nodded obediently and went, standing just a little straighter as he heard Jensen's words.

Dinner had already been prepared and frozen on the plate, so it needed very little involvement from Jensen, and it was a mere fifteen minutes later that Jensen called his companion to the table. "Okay, listen to me, boy." Jensen was frowning. "You’ve been runnin' around on me, an' I don't appreciate that. 'S time to pay, so eat yer dinner and then go into the bedroom, get yerself ready an' wait for me, k?"

Jared nodded and looked at the floor, much like a boy being scolded, and this made Jensen happy. Dinner was quiet; he'd not given Jared permission to talk, and Jared was not pushing the limits. He showed his pleasure in Jared's demeanor with more casual touching, soft caresses and pets to his hair. After dinner, Jared got up and at first looked at his plate, as if he were contemplating whether or not to clear it and put it in the dishwasher, but then left it. That had not been part of his instruction and Jensen smiled to himself about that.

And so, he was not surprised when he finally finished his own meal and cleared away the plates, before following Jared upstairs, to find his boyfriend naked and kneeling on the floor. He was just the way Jensen had taught him to be, head bowed and waiting.

Jensen petted his hair one more time before lifting his chin. "What am I going to do with you?"

Imploring hazel eyes rose to meet Jensen's, and Jensen nodded. "Go on. I want you to tell me."

"Just want you to love me again, Jen. Want you to take care of me like you used to." Jared spoke softly, his whole expression wistful, and Jensen felt the thump as his heart constricted painfully. He'd neglected Jay, failed to establish the boundaries he needed, and Jared had suffered because of it. Bowing his head, Jensen nodded.

"Jared Padalecki, I love you, an' you know that if you know me at all, but I admit I've been neglectful an' let you run around rather more that was good for either of us. I'm sorry, Jay." He stroked Jared's hair back from his face. "But y'all are gonna have to face the consequences, ‘cos I ain't puttin' up with the treatment you've been handin' out." For a minute or two, he stood looking down into Jared's eyes, then he straightened up. "So now I want y'all to go lie down on the bed on your back an' wait til I'm ready to come see to you."

He'd leave Jared in silence for a little bit, let him digest that, and get him into the mindset to let Jensen really take control. It also gave Jensen the perfect reason to mull over what he was going to do to his boy this evening. It had to be something creative, something out of their usual cadre, something to assuage both Jared's and his minds and let Jared know he was still the number one thing in Jensen's world, and push him just slightly.

Then Jensen's mind wandered back to when he’d seen that silly video on YouTube of Jared and his fear of the hot wax, (not that you could blame him, I mean, shit, did you see that stuff? One small slip and Jared would have been a burn unit victim.) and it gave him an idea. With that, Jensen went into the bathroom in hopes that Sandy or someone had left behind a waxing kit that Jared had hoarded. And he'd also need his straight razor and shaving cream.

He made himself a coffee, fortified it with a slug of scotch and sat down to sip it appreciatively, getting himself into the headspace he would need to convince Jared that he loved him completely, and yet was utterly in command.

Once he was done, he rose to his feet and went in to find Jared.

The love of his life was as he'd been bidden. He lay in the center of their bed, eyes closed as he waited, all his energy for that moment suppressed. His eyes flew open when he heard Jensen's measured tread approach, and there was a fine tremor about him that betrayed his nerves, even though he didn't speak at all.

"Okay, Jay. Gonna make you pay for your sins, and by the time we're done you're gonna know that you're mine." Jensen spoke softly, bending to kiss then lick across Jared's chest. "You're not gonna move. You're gonna stay perfectly still, because you trust me, an' I'm gonna take care of you an' love you the best way I know how."

Jared's face reflected the love and hope he was feeling, and Jensen nodded, stroked his face and smiled. "Is that what you want?"

"God, yeah, it is." Jared's voice was harsh.

"Then let's get goin'." Lifting the bowl of hot wax and the brush he'd brought for the purpose, he began to paint and coat Jared's chest, working down towards his stomach, and the treasure trail that led down to his groin.

Jared's eyes closed again and he seemed to relax into the gentle brushing against his skin, only an occasional tremor of his muscles as they quirked when Jensen hit his ticklish ribs betrayed him. Jensen smiled to himself going back to his work, making sure all of Jared's chest and hips were covered with the tacky substance, circumventing Jared's groin. His lover's cock twitched in anticipation as Jensen skirted near it, but never touching.

Jensen got out the small, muslin strips that had come in the package, putting them side by side along Jared's chest, starting at his shoulders. It was with some regret, as he had found he'd grown to rather like the feeling of Jared's chest hair rubbing up against him since it had not really had the time to get wiry yet and was still fairly soft. Jensen though for a moment about whether he would also wax Jared's armpits and legs, then thought perhaps another time.

Soon, Jared was before him, looking almost half mummified under the strips of cream colored fabric. Jensen thought about that kind of binding for a moment, but that was definitely for another time. He smoothed his fingers over Jared's forehead and smiled at him. Leaning down to kiss him, he murmured. "I think maybe you should tell me about each of your transgressions, so I can forgive them as I pull away the strips. Each strip is a sin absolved."

For a moment, Jared seemed dazed. "Uh... transgressions," he said, frowning as he dragged himself out of his semi-trance. "Guess I was a li'l over-friendly with Gen for your liking," he mumbled, gazing at him intently as he tried to tell if that was what Jensen wanted from him. "I went to LA with her, but... ya know I wasn't with her worth a damn. She's only there for show, you know that."

"Yeah, Jay, I know. But you left me alone up here, and you didn't ask if you could." The first piece of cloth was ripped away as Jensen was speaking, and Jensen admired the smooth, reddened skin it left behind. "Good," he murmured. "What else?"

"I don't know... maybe Misha?" Jared widened his eyes as Jensen frowned. "Misha, yes. You don't like him, do you? And I... and I let him use me sometimes - let him play. You... you didn't like when he was on the stage with us in Australia. You didn't like him pretending to... to hump me. I shoulda told him no."

"Yeah, I think you shoulda told him no." Another piece of cloth was torn from Jared, and another patch of skin exposed. "Keep talking, Jay. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Staying behind in Europe for those extra two weeks and being caught by the photographer." Jared said, his voice hitching only a little. Jensen didn't deliver the next sharp tug.

"What part of it? The staying behind or the fact you got caught?" Jensen asked him, quietly, evenly, giving Jared the chance to think about his next words.

"How it looked... how I made it look." Jared confessed, and Jensen smiled and petted him before pulling away the next strip, making Jared suck in a short breath and barely hide the flinch.

Jensen felt a swell of pride toward Jared, then. No complaints or questions, hesitations or showing of defiance. With each strip, Jensen brought them back to where they needed to be.

And so they continued, Jared spilling out yet another method whereby he’d pushed at Jensen, Jensen tearing away another strip of cloth, and with it all the uncertainty, anger and frustration of the past few months. From time to time Jensen paused, stopping Jared in mid-sentence and letting him rest, but not really for his benefit. The whole exercise would be useless if Jared's endorphins built too high. And it gave Jensen an excuse to run his hands over the heated, red skin he'd denuded on Jared. Leaning down he breathed gently on it, liking the way Jared would shiver and still not move.

It was over soon enough - far too soon for Jensen. Jensen was building back bonds that had frayed between them, loving Jared more and more as they settled back into the comfort of true understanding.

Once the last strip of wax was gone, and Jared was hairless from neck to groin, he turned his attention to the can of shaving cream he'd brought. "Gotta get all this tangle here," he announced, tugging at the cluster of curls that surrounded Jared's cock. "Gonna shave you as bare as a baby's bottom. Wanna lick you all over without gettin' your pubes stuck in my teeth."

As he spoke, Jared's cock was filling, growing in little spurts that had it rising jerkily to press against his stomach. Jensen smirked at that and bent to kiss it once before filling his hand with foam and beginning to smear it around the crisp tangle of pubic hair. "I want you to keep talkin', Jay. Want to hear what you think about things. Want you to tell me how I can do better for ya."

He reached for his straight razor as he inspected the area he was going to shave. Jared lay back, hands clenched, biting his bottom lip as he waited for the first touch of the razor to his skin. Jensen couldn’t help admiring the way the Jared's balls crinkled up as he began to shave, listening to him as he started to speak, haltingly at first, telling him how he wanted to be kept safe.

Jensen could see the sweat standing out on Jared’s brow, and recognized the beginnings of panic in him. He began to talk, knowing that Jared would listen to him, watching as he closed his eyes the better to focus on the tug and scrape, and the sound of Jensen's voice, so calm and grounding against his own harsh panting.

"That's it, Jay. Just keep still for me; there's a good boy. I love seeing you like this, all helpless and spread out for me." Jensen wiped the razor clean on the leg of his jeans and held it up. "You realize, all I'd need to do is take one swipe, and Bobbit's yer uncle?" He put one hand on Jared's belly and caressed it gently. "But you know I wouldn't do that, don't you?"

Jared nodded in reply, apparently unable to find his voice right now, seeming almost afraid that if he spoke it might break the semi-trance Jensen's voice had woven around him. Jensen knew that Jared trusted him. He leaned down to whisper, "Tell me, Jay."

"I trust you." Jared’s voice was faint. "I trust you more than anyone. I know you won’t ever... damage... me on purpose. But I gotta admit, the dangerous possibility of accidents happening is part of what gets me off when you want to play this game."

Pinching the skin of Jared's balls to stretch it tight, Jensen passed his razor over, swiping away the foam, taking every vestige of hair with it.

"When we're done, I'ma suck these right into my mouth and make 'em feel better. You like that idea?"

Jared didn't move this time, but let out a thin whimper that let Jensen know, that, yes, this idea was very much something he'd like. "I’d actually kinda like for y’all to kiss, lick and suck on all the parts of my skin that y’all have been abusing tonight.".

"All in good time." Smiling down at his trembling companion, Jensen took the can of shaving foam again and sprayed some into his hand, then reached down to take hold of Jared's hugely erect cock. Sliding along it until it was covered, he began to write in the mess of foam. "Just writing my name on you," he said softly. "Was thinking about cutting it into your skin, but maybe next time, eh?"

It seemed as if the promise of perhaps being pushed further next time, having Jensen actually mark his name into him so intimately, made Jared’s heart rate quicken even further. Jensen saw his cock twitch as the sweat stood out on his chest and forehead.

Pulling and teasing Jared's cock for a few moments more, Jensen, at last, went back to his task of shaving around the base. "Soon be done, Jay. You're being such a good boy."

"Almost done," repeated Jared, sounding almost disappointed by the fact that he was. Jensen thought that sometimes the anticipation, the control he had over Jared, was more exciting to the other man than the actual sex. He knew that Jared had never let himself get into this kind of thing before, but he’d fallen into it alarmingly quickly with Jensen. Or it should have been alarming, but oddly wasn't. It seemed he hadn’t known that he wanted this, and now he trusted only Jensen, ever, to give it to him. Jensen would allow him to give over control, stop being the one 'to the rescue' and let Jensen take care of him. Yes, obviously he liked to tease and push Jensen to this point, where Jensen would just take and scold him, put him through his paces. But Jensen knew that on these occasions one little word of praise from him could fill Jared with a clearly visible warm glow. It was at times like these he realized that he loved Jared, probably better than he ever had anyone, and that it was completely reciprocated.

The foam was mostly gone, and Jensen carefully cleaned Jared's groin with a damp washcloth, paying careful attention to the gently weeping head of his cock. Once cleaned, he bent to suck on it, swirling his tongue around it a couple of times before releasing it and reaching for the bottle of tea tree oil he'd laid out ready.

"Okay, baby, let's take care of that dry skin of yours. Don't want any redness or rashes, do we?"

Pouring a generous quantity into the palm of his hand, Jensen began to massage the oil into Jared's skin, first his chest, and then, slowly, lower, down to where his happy trail had been temporarily removed. "It'll sting at first, but it'll make sure you don't get any infections. Don't want you getting sore."

"It'll sting at first," Jared squirmed under the itch and the hot, tingling sensation Jensen knew he would be experiencing from the oil. His nipples peaked, and his back arched, making Jensen’s mouth water. But, when his oil-covered hands cupped his newly shaved balls and cock base, Jensen grinned, because he knew first hand how hot and tingly would climb rapidly to –

"Motherfucking Hell," Jared gritted the words out and was pulled from the lull of his own mind. He moved for the first time in what seemed like ages, seemingly unsure if he wanted to pull away or push into the feeling.

"That feels like you let about a hundred bees at me, all trained to just sting me right the fuck there." Tears sprang into the corners of his eyes.

"Hush, sweetheart." Jensen's caressing hands had hold of Jared's dick again, stroking, smoothing, thumb skittering around the ridge and sliding across the head in a manner that was calculated to get him up and keep him up, but not quite get him off. "You know it'll be worth it, don't you?"

Moving around the bed, Jensen bent to kiss Jared's lips, swallowing the sounds he was making. "Love you so much."

Jared reached up to get another kiss, Jensen's lips pressing soft against his. He experimentally thrust into Jensen's hand, face hopeful that this was okay. "Please?"

"You got it, sweetheart." Jensen kissed him again, then licked away the tears that had sprung to Jared's eyes. "Whatever you want. All you gotta do is ask."

Bending to bite on one of Jared's nipples for a moment, he considered his plan of attack. "While you think about what you want me to do, I think I'll just make sure that I got all that hair."

Repositioning himself, he pulled Jared's knees apart, resting the man’s feet on his shoulders and bent to begin licking and exploring the newly shaven surfaces of cock and balls. "Love it when I can run my tongue over you like this," he mumbled, tonguing over the crinkled corduroy of Jared's scrotum.

Jared sighed and twitched under the sensation of Jensen's tongue. You could see that he was fighting the urge to giggle. Jensen knew that the skin of his balls would be sensitive as a result of the things he’d done to them, but the giggle that had been rising in Jay was beaten down by a low moan when Jensen finally took one of Jared's balls in his mouth and sucked on it, gently. "Oh.. fuck.. Jen.. fuck..." Jared’s muscles stood out as he tried not to press down too hard with his feet. Jensen could tell without any words that Jay didn’t want him to stop.

"You want me to fuck you?" The smile on Jensen's face grew wider, and he straightened up for a moment, reaching down to unfasten his jeans and press them down over his thighs. He was hard - he had been since he'd started dripping the hot wax onto Jared's chest and abdomen earlier that evening – and when his cock sprang loose from its confines he breathed a gentle sigh of relief. "It would be my pleasure to fuck you, Jay, you know that. Anything else you want?"

Jared swallowed, and his voice scratched out, "Yes. Please." He didn’t ask for Jensen to do anything else. Fucking sounded good to Jensen, and Jensen could see from Jared’s face just how close to the edge he was. Jared moved closer to Jensen, trying to encourage him. It seemed that he needed another type of burn now. The other would be fading into a dull throb, and Jensen knew that Jay needed that knife edge, and now he was sure that Jay wanted Jensen to be the one that gave it to him.

"I can do that for you." Jensen was rolling on a condom as he spoke, and, once clad, he dropped back to his knees to begin opening Jared up. Fingers slathered in the oil he'd used earlier, they circled around the little, puckered hole that he would soon be forcing open. "Ready to let me in?" he whispered, pressing in with a couple of fingers. "'Sokay, sweetheart, all you need to do is relax, and I'll get you there."

He bent to take Jared's cock back into his mouth again, sucking it with rather more energy than before, and smiling around it as he felt Jared buck upwards, trying for more depth.

His fingers slipped deeper by degrees, and he could feel Jared's body shudder under him, a fine trembling that indicated how much he needed what Jensen was giving him. Pushing his fingers in hard, he found the little hard nub of tissue buried inside Jared's ass and stroked it.

He could feel Jared flinch, unsure if he should thrust up, or push back, or pull away entirely. He knew from experience how the oil would be singeing the tender flesh of his anus, reminding him fiercely of the time Jensen taught him what 'figging' was. It was a constant amusement to Jensen that Jared was still not able to look at ginger in the Safeway without giggling and kicking Jensen in the ankles.

Jensen prodded at Jared’s prostate, first softly, then massaging hard, trying to overload what was left of his lover’s brain. Jared opened his mouth and let out a low moan, which only got louder when Jensen finally pushed in, not taking his time and bottoming out quickly.

"Ready or not..." Jensen's hips began to move as he felt the tight heat that was Jared's ass. Pushing in deep, he could feel Jared's body responding, squeezing, massaging, tightening on his cock until he had to bite his own lip to hang onto his control.

He could see Jared's face, flushed and desperate, and took hold of his cock, pumping it in time with the movement of his thrusts. Clever fingers stroked and squeezed in exactly the right places, and Jensen gave him what he knew he needed, hips snapping, cock gliding deep to find that elusive sweet spot as his hands sought out all his most sensitive places.

"Let it go now, Jay. Let it all go. It's time, and I want to see you come for me."

Whatever thrall Jensen had had Jared in up to that point was broken by his soft command, and Jared shook and arched, muttering curses and endearments both. Jensen gripped Jay’s hips and felt the stainless steel of 'Dean's' ring biting into the skin of them as Jared’s balls drew up and he began to contract around his cock. He unloaded messily over Jensen's fingers.

He collapsed back against the mattress, half boneless, still trying to move with Jensen. "Yours."

He felt Jared's body bearing down on him, tight and hot and silky as it rippled around him, and Jensen sped up, unable to keep his measured rhythm for even one more second. Jared was everything he could see, everything he could feel, and he found himself giving it up with a harsh cry of "Jared," before he collapsed onto the wide expanse of muscled chest that waited for him.

"Mine," he agreed. "Only mine, and don't you forget it."

Jared chuckled, and Jensen felt the movement under him, sighing as Jared reached up and wrapped his arms around Jensen. "I dunno... if this gets to be the result? Think I might hafta misbehave a li’l more often."

He petted Jensen's back softly.

All Jensen managed to produce in response was a gentle snore. He'd worry about the unpleasant task of 'ungluing' them later.

Next: Boundaries: Second Lesson Sound and Fury


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional