YOUNG FORCE: Part 11

by:  Rabe
Feedback to:  rabe_1@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Snowan stood on the Coruscant docking bay once again. Obidan and Owen were at her side. Just as quickly as their visit to the Temple had begun, it had ended. Now here she stood, saying goodbye to Obi-Wan again. This time for good. Mace Windu and Yoda were with them again. All of their bags had been loaded onto the transport for the voyage back to Cress. She and Obidan knelt by Obi-Wan and gave him their final hugs and told them how much they loved him.

He seemed to understand.

"I love you, my little boy. Do everything the Masters tell you." she whispered.

"I will mother." he whispered back.

"You behave Obi-Wan. Oh, I love you." Obidan said, embracing Obi-Wan again.

"I love you" Obi-Wan cooed to them.

Owen came up to say goodbye. Trying to be older like he always did, he struggled to pick Obi-Wan up, as he always did, though he was too small.

"Bye, Obi-Wan." He said while struggling to support his brother. "I'll miss you."

"Bye bye, O-wen." Obi-Wan said.

Owen let him down and moved closer to Snowan. He was afraid.

She couldn't help but think of her grandfather, Tam. Was Obi-Wan's fate end up that way? Was he really strong enough to lead a Jedi's life? She was afraid too.

Master Windu stepped forward and took Obi-Wan's hand. Yoda gave them a final, reverent nod as if to tell them not to worry, Obi-Wan was in good hands.

Snowan stole one final glance at her son as she forced herself towards the ship. 'My son,' she thought. She stopped in her tracks. She sensed her son's reply.

' I love you, mother. '

A sigh escaped her lips. She then took Owen by the hand and followed Obidan up the boarding platform.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||