THE VISITOR: Part 5

by:  Cheshire Cat and Mystery Jedi
Feedback to:  cheshire_cat78@yahoo.com
and mystery_jedi@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the authors.


Obi-Wan's head began throbbing as soon as they got inside. He couldn't help but constantly look over his shoulder wondering if his Master would come in at any moment and catch them. Oh Sith, but he had a bad feeling about this. Why didn't he just stay in bed?

"I'll be right back." B'Jara told him, walking off.

"Where you going?" He asked. They practically had to shout at the top of his lungs to hear each other. She left anyway but came back a moment later with two drinks.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. "We are NOT!" He objected immediately.

"It's just one drink! Here." She shoved it into his hand anyway.

Obi-Wan sighed, shrugged, then finally sipped the drink. He winced, making a face at the strong flavor. B'Jara gulped hers down without hesitation. Why did he have the feeling she wasn't what she seemed?

B'Jara stopped suddenly, a foolish grin frozen on her face. Without warning, she shoved the empty glass into his hand.

"Here, go have fun, bye." She said quickly without looking at him.

Obi-Wan frowned, watching her wade through the crowd, then rolled his eyes again at her destination.

Immediately, she began flirting with a man a few years older than she. Obi-Wan watched her bat her eyes at him, laughing. He smiled back, resting a hand on her lower back. B'Jara rested her hands comfortably around his neck.

"Damn," Obi-Wan murmured quietly, "why doesn't she just climb into his lap and start purring?"

As soon as he said this she hopped up into his lap giggling.

Suddenly someone grabbed him by the elbow, pulling him onto the dance floor.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?" A heavy-set woman in her 50's purred. Her gray beehive-styled hair bounced to the rhythm. Obi-Wan started to say no but with the over-eager look on her face, he couldn't just hurt her feelings. He paled, watching her blow him an overly applied, red lipped, kiss.

Obi-Wan didn't know how many songs had passed, and he wondered how many more would pass having been stuck with this odd, overly energetic woman. Obi-Wan glanced around for B'Jara. Suddenly he froze, watching B'Jara head out the door with the man she had met.

"Excuse me." He told the heavy-set woman, disappearing. She pouted, as her cute little dance partner took off.

"B'Jara!" He hissed, grabbing her arm.

She glared turning to him. "What?"

"Where do you think your going?" He questioned.

"Look," She said, removing his grip irritably, "I'll be back in about an hour, wait here."

"WAIT HERE? You can't just take off with this stranger!" He objected.

The new boyfriend growled at his new enemy defensively. She smiled at him embarrassed. "Little pesky brother hun, don't worry." She lied.

Obi-Wan's jaw dropped, /brother?/ he thought.

B'Jara glared at him once more, finally leaving.

"One hour!" He reminded, watching her leave.

"OOoooohhhhhhhh THERE you are sweet cheeks!" The fat lady giggled, grabbing his arm, leading him back to the dance floor. "We still have more dancing to do! Come on!"

Obi-Wan moaned softly, this was going to be a LONG night.


Qui-Gon Jinn awoke to the sound of the door chimes. He jumped, startled awake. Glancing quickly at the clock, he frowned. 3:30AM.

Quickly he put on a robe, heading for the door. Opening it, he frowned in confusion. Obi-Wan stood there next to a very tall Calamaranian man. He held out his hand expectantly.

"200 credits please." He said with a smile.

Obi-Wan stood there a nervous smile on his face.

"Who are you?" He asked the Calamaranian.

"Cab driver."

"And where exactly did you pick him up?"

"Riko's Dance Club."

The Jedi Master looked at his padawan in astonishment, which quickly passed.

"One moment please." He told the cabdriver, grabbing the young Padawan by his earlobe.

Obi-Wan yelped in surprise, with no choice but to follow his Masters lead. He let go, placing him in the corner. Obi-Wan sighed as his Master paid the cab driver.

The man left and suddenly Obi-Wan felt a strong painful pull to his ear again, spinning him around.

"Have you been out ALL night?" The Jedi Master asked surprised.

"Uh...yes, Master. But I can explain," He started quickly, "You see B'Jara wanted to go to this really cool club, which I didn't want to go to by the way. And she met this guy and left with him. I waited like she said, but she didn't return and I lost her and didn't know what else to do but come back and...."

The Jedi Master finally held up his hand, shaking his head in confusion, "What? Padawan! B'Jara has been here all night."

At that moment, B'Jara came out of Obi-Wan's room sleepily. "What's going on?"

"B'Jara its all right go back to bed."

"But Master..."

"SIT DOWN PADAWAN."

Obi-Wan obeyed instantly. Qui-Gon sighed, closing his eyes while attempting to apply a Jedi calming technique.

"I meant on the couch Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan crawled up on the couch, swallowing nervously.

"Is this what being a Jedi means to you Obi-Wan?" The Jedi Master asked calmly, shaking his head again.

"I..."

"Just go to bed Padawan, we'll discuss your punishment in the morning."

At that he turned and went back to bed.

B'Jara smiled at Obi-Wan. *Sorry.* She mouthed quietly, turning back into the bedroom.

Obi-Wan flopped down on the sofa. Somehow he didn't think he was going to get any more sleep for the rest of the night.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||