THE VISITOR: Part 4

by:  Cheshire Cat and Mystery Jedi
Feedback to:  cheshire_cat78@yahoo.com
and mystery_jedi@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the authors.


Obi-Wan followed B'Jara down the hallowed halls of the Temple. When she reached the main entrance and walked out into the night he stopped.

"Oh, no. I'm not leaving the Temple. Not without telling Master Jinn and he'd never give me permission to go out in the middle of the night."

"Oh, come on, Obi-Wan. Don't be such a baby. You said you didn't get out much. Well, I'm taking you out. Don't worry. What can go wrong?"

"No way. I didn't think you meant out as in out of the Temple. I'm fine with doing anything inside the complex, but I am not going outside."

She smiled sweetly at him. "You're too fond of the rules, Obi-Wan. Besides, I'm ordering you to get out and have some fun."

"You can't order me around."

"Can too. I outrank you."

"Yeah, by a year."

"So? I still outrank you. C'mon! Let's go!" B'Jara tugged on his arm. Obi-Wan followed reluctantly.


Coruscant was truly the city that never slept. Trillions upon trillions inhabited the city that encompassed an entire planet.

"Where do you know that's good?" B'Jara asked him.

"I told you before, I don't get out much. So why are you even bothering to ask me?"

"Well, I thought you might have heard people talking. Excuse me."

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. This was too much. First she'd gotten him in trouble for the food-fight that he hadn't even participated in. Now she was dragging him through the streets. He stared in mortification as she hailed an air-taxi.

"How are you planning on paying for this?" He hissed in her ear as he followed her into the air-taxi.

With a grin and a wink, she held up a data chip.

"Where the Sith did you get that?"

"In your room," she said with a grin.

"Give that back!"

"I don't see why you're so upset. I mean, it's not like I stole it or anything. I just took it so we can have some money tonight. You certainly didn't think of it."

"I was still half-asleep when you dragged me off the couch!" Obi-Wan protested.

"Relax, Obi-Wan."

The pilot of the air-taxi was looking at them curiously - with all four eyes. "Where to?"

"I dunno. Take us somewhere fun," B'Jara said ambiguously.

"Right," said the pilot. "Fun. You're lucky you got me as a pilot. I know some of the best clubs in this sector."

"Great!" Said B'Jara, "Let's go."

Obi-Wan was flung back in his seat as the cabby swerved violently, and made a 360-degree turn. He thought was going to be sick. They sped off, scooting in-between other cloud-cars in the traffic lanes.

The ride was so horrific that Obi-Wan stumbled out, greenish, when they reached a club the pilot thought they would enjoy. B'Jara paid him with some of the credits off Obi-Wan's data chip. With a parting wave at the pilot, she dragged Obi-Wan to his feet.

"C'mon. Let's go in."

"They won't let us in. We're too young."

B'Jara rolled her eyes. "Never underestimate Jedi mind powers."

"You can't do that! It's not right."

"Sheesh! Don't you ever get tired of following the rules all the time?"

Obi-Wan flinched. That stung. In retaliation, he snarled back, "Do you ever get tired of being a total bitch?"

Her eyes widened briefly in shock. "I can't believe you just said that! That was so mean!"

Obi-Wan sighed. Maybe it was a little mean. But he'd still meant it. Or he did until he saw her lower lip tremble. He sighed again.

"I'm sorry, B'Jara. I didn't mean it."

She thought for a moment before shrugging. "S'okay. We came out here to have fun. So let's go have fun!"

Taking his hand in her own, she dragged him into the club entrance. With a wave of her hand, the bouncer at the door stepped aside and they entered into the world of pulsing lights, writhing bodies, and loud music.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||