THE VISITOR: Part 3

by:  Cheshire Cat and Mystery Jedi
Feedback to:  cheshire_cat78@yahoo.com
and mystery_jedi@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the authors.


Obi-Wan was glad to have reached the dining hall when they did. Maybe now B'Jara could finally do something else with her mouth now besides talk his ear off.

Spotting a place to sit, Obi-Wan and B'Jara made their way through the thick crowd. Obi-Wan was about to sit down, when suddenly his tray went flying up at him, nearly spilling over.

"Watch it, Kenobi!" Bruck fumed at him, passing by.

"Great." Obi-Wan mumbled, "What else can go wrong today?"

"Are you going to let him get away with that?" B'Jara challenged.

"Get away with what? It was an accident." Obi-Wan grumbled, setting his tray down.

"Is he always that way?"

"Yeah, that's Bruck for ya."

B'Jara smiled, picking up a spoonful of her pudding.

"What'd you say his name was again?"

"Bruck." He said a little more loudly.

At that moment, Bruck turned towards Obi-Wan as B'Jara sent her spoonful of pudding flying, landing directly on its target's face.

"KENOBI!" Bruck fumed, picking up his salad and walking over to Obi-Wan.

"B'Jara!" Obi-Wan hissed, "what did you do that for?"

Bruck suddenly came up behind Obi-Wan, his salad balancing in his left hand. "Think that's funny do ya?" Then poured the salad on top of Obi-Wan.

"Hey!" Obi-Wan objected, standing up.

"You know Obi-Wan you were right, this dickweed really is lame." B'Jara announced loudly.

Obi-Wan's eyes went wide at B'Jara's comment, as Bruck glared at Obi-Wan. He picked up Obi-Wan's piece of pie, tossing it at his enemy. Obi-Wan saw what was coming and ducked in time for the pie to fly by, but landing on the back of another Padawan's head. The boy glared throwing an apple back. Bruck dodged it easily as the apple hit a female Padawan on the head and landing in her soup.

Obi-Wan sat down in a daze as soon food began flying all over the place, aimed at other Padawans. B'Jara smiled, folding her arms in satisfaction.

"Now that's how you have some fun." She grinned.


"ENOUGH!" A loud shout sent the room into a silent hush, as food stopped in mid-air with the help of the Force. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn stood, wearing a stern expression, his hands on his hips at the suddenly frozen Padawans before him.

"Alright, who started this?" He demanded.

All fingers suddenly pointed to Obi-Wan. The Jedi Master strode over to his padawan, grabbing him by the elbow and leading him out the door.

"We need to have ourselves a little chat, Padawan."

B'Jara, of course, was right behind them, not wanting to miss out on anything.


"Now Obi-Wan, do you want to tell me what exactly happened?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Master, before you say anything, I didn't start it! I didn't even throw anything."

"Oh? Then who did?"

"Well..." Obi-Wan started, fumbling for words, "B'Jara did."

"OBI-WAN KENOBI!" The Jedi Master boomed at him.

B'Jara looked at Obi-Wan in a mock hurt expression.

"She is our guest Obi-Wan, how could you even think of blaming her?"

"But.... Master..."

Qui-Gon held up a warning finger, silencing his Padawan.

"You, young man, will march right back into that dining hall and begin cleaning up the entire mess. Is that understood?" He asked with a dour expression.

Obi-Wan started to say something but thought better of it. "Yes, Master." He apologized, slowly walking out.

"Sorry Master Qui-Gon, I wasn't sure what to do when everyone started throwing all that food." She told him innocently. "I'm not used to such behavior."

"It's all right B'Jara. I'm sorry you had to have been caught in the middle of all that."


Later that evening B'Jara snuck out into the living room, waking up Obi-Wan.

"Huh?" He asked sleepily.

"Hey, sorry about today. I didn't mean to get you into trouble."

Obi-Wan grumbled something unintelligible, turning angrily away from her.

"Come on. I really am sorry."

"It's all right don't worry about it." He said, trying to get back to sleep.

"Come on. Get up." She told him.

He looked at her strangely a moment. "What?"

"Come on, I'm going to make it up to you, now get up and get dressed."

"And just why should I trust you?"

"Look, you won't get into any trouble. I promise."

Obi-Wan thought a moment, trying to decide what to do.

"All right." He said, getting up. And together they headed out into the night.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||