THE VISITOR: Part 1

by:  Cheshire Cat and Mystery Jedi
Feedback to:  cheshire_cat78@yahoo.com
and mystery_jedi@yahoo.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the authors.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the authors.


"Obi-Wan, I want you to clean up your quarters. We're having a guest come for a few weeks."

"A guest?"

"Yes, an old friend of mine, Master Finnae, is going away on a diplomatic assignment to a planet that has very strict rules regarding the display of females. His Padawan is a girl about your age and he is understandably reluctant to take her along. Her name is B'Jara. She'll be staying with us."

"A girl?" Obi-Wan's voice nearly cracked with incredulity. He was nearly fourteen and his voice was still in that awkward, transitional phase.

Qui-Gon chuckled knowingly. "Lay one hand on her, Padawan, and I'll have your hide."

"Yes, Master."


"What?! Why do I have to be the one to sleep on the couch? I live here for Sith's sake!"

Qui-Gon frowned at his Apprentice's use of language. "You will keep a civil tongue in your head, Padawan."

"Sorry, Master," Obi-Wan said contritely. "But it's not fair. How come I have to give up my room?"

"Because you're gracious and chivalrous."

Obi-Wan was about to come up with an impudent remark to the contrary, but thought better of it.

Qui-Gon chuckled faintly. "Or at least I'm raising you to be. This will be good practice, Padawan."

Obi-Wan scowled darkly at his Master, but said nothing.

B'Jara would be arriving the following morning and Master and Apprentice were having a heated debate regarding accommodation. Obi-Wan was furious at being put out of his room, especially since it meant he had to be rather creative at hiding some of his more personal belongings. Qui-Gon tended to turn a blind eye to the needs of an adolescent boy, having been one himself year ago.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||