UNSEEN ENEMY: Prologue

by:  Padawan Kira
Feedback to:  Pixie754@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


It was a starry moonlit night. So clear that you could almost see straight to Xantha 9's many dark green moons.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, a tall, not at all akward, blond, Jedi in Training, sat on the steps of the tall Jedi Temple and stared at the stars. Not too long ago, he was battling Bruck for Qui-Gon's approval, and now Bruck was dead. Killed by a quick shot of rage.

Obi-Wan rested his head in his lap and sighed. How did this happen? He didn't know. All he knew was that when Bruck had whispered those sneering insults in his ear, he had just lost control. It only took one clean swipe. Right to the Aorta in Bruck's chest, and it was all over. All over.....

Obi-Wan didn't even notice when the tears started to run down his cheeks and spill on the hard concrete below. The Great Masters were now deciding what would be done with the young boy crying on the stairs. They knew it was not the boys fault, but a Jedi that killed out of rage was a danger to the other young learners. Such actions would only lead to self-reprievement. To the dark side.

The tears took over. Obi-Wan didn't even try to keep them in. He just let himself drown in the salty tears. Drowning in his own pain...


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||