UNDER THE MISTLETOE

by:  Judy Marchman
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com

Dedication:  This is a Happy Holidays treat for all the General Ho's out there! With fudge for all, especially the Queens of General Smut, Emmy and Diebin!! Thanks gals!

By the way, this was written in about an hour with no beta, so who knows what typos and bad grammar lurk. But the General was insistent about getting this written, so without further ado....



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


It is the General. General Obi-Wan Kenobi. He has come to your holiday party. You had only hoped he would make an appearance. Your stomach clenching nervously, you move to greet him. As hostess, it is the proper thing to do, but this is no ordinary guest. He is a Jedi, and a decorated hero. He is known to be aloof and demanding with his crew, and the mystique surrounding his Jedi abilities...well, you can only wonder if all the stories are true.

Then his eyes locked on yours and you knew. They were all true. They had to be. In the darker lighting of your home, his eyes looked a glittering blue. Hard though. You wondered what it would take to melt the ice you saw there. Taking a deep breath, you introduce yourself and welcome him, automatically presenting your hand.

You certainly weren't prepared for his touch. His lips seem to burn your skin where they press gently down. You cough slightly in hopes he won't notice your hand trembling in his. "Excuse me," you say, "I have other guests I must attend to. Please have something to drink. Champagne, wine..." your voice trails off as his eyes seem to bore into you.

Apparently coming to some conclusion, he nods curtly, then moves off among the other people. You can't help but watch him walk away. He almost prowls. Dressed all in black, tight black pants and shirt, your mind provides, he reminds you of a panther stalking prey. Shaking your head, you turn around and get back to greeting new arrivals. Oh yes, the stories were all true.


The General was watching you. He wasn't in your direct line of sight, but somehow you knew. You'd felt his eyes on you all evening. Heat began to course through your body. Gods! He wasn't even standing next to you! Or near you! Suddenly someone grabs your arm and you gasp. But it's not him; it's Laina, an old friend.

"Hey! You've been wandering around in a daze all evening," she scolds. "What's up? I haven't even seen you drink that much."

"It's him."

"Him who?"

"The General."

"Ohhhh," she nods knowingly. "He's H-O-T, isn't he? But he's hardly talked to anyone all night. Just stands over in a corner and watches everybody. I wonder why he came if he's not going to have any fun?"

"I don't know," you answer honestly. Part of you wishes it was because he found you the most ravishing creature in the galaxy, but you knew that was just a childish dream.

"Why did you invite him anyway?" asks Laina.

"Just being the social maven. I've been introduced to him a few times at Senate functions. Before he was commissioned. He was just Knight Kenobi then. He was always pleasant, but still held himself aloof, almost like he wasn't sure how to act with non-Jedi. But now....I don't know, Laina. There's something different about him. He's dangerous now."

"Well, he's seen combat. I'm sure that has to have affected him. I mean, just because he's a Jedi, doesn't mean he's not human, you know?"

"I know," you sigh, thinking about those glittering eyes. Hardened eyes, but eyes that promise to burn you through and through. You gasp.

"What?" asks Laina alarmed.

"Nothing, nothing," you wave off her concern. "Just thinking too much." You attempt a grin. "I think I'm going to get another drink."

"And how many will you need before we can get you under the mistletoe with the General?" Laina jokes.

But she has no idea of the dart of pleasure that surges through you at that thought. The General, you, kissing. You feel your face start to heat up. Without looking back at your friend, you rush to the bar. You need a drink bad.


The evening is winding down, and still General Kenobi leans up against a wall, watching. Most of your guests have left or are in the process of leaving and soon it will just be you, and if he continues to stand like a statue all night, the General. The thought is at once unsettling and thrilling.

The bartender you hired is cleaning up. "Will there be anything else?" he asks, preparing to leave.

"No, no, thank you. You should have received the appropriate number of credits?"

"Yes, thanks." He leaves, and you are alone. No, not quite. General Kenobi is still here. You turn around and let out a squeak. He's standing right in front of you. How did he do that?

"Sorry," his voice is as you remember, soft and cultured, but now it's deeper too. "Didn't mean to frighten you."

"Oh?" you blurt without thinking. You feel your heart begin to pound. It wouldn't do to make this man angry. But instead, he just smiles. And oh gods, is he beautiful. Your hands move to touch him but you yank them behind your back ruthlessly.

"Well, I suppose I was being a bit intimidating. But I find watching everyone interact quite fascinating. And..."

His finger lifts your chin until your eyes meet his. The fire! "And, I was waiting for everyone to leave to do this." One part of your mind barely registers the fact that the two of you are standing under the mistletoe. The rest of your mind melts as his lips descend on yours, a gentle brushing, then he growls low, and nips at your bottom lip. You gasp, "Please." And with that, his lips crush down on yours in a fierce kiss. "Want you," he murmurs as his hands begin to stroke up and down your back.

You wiggle in his arms trying to press closer, your arms twining around his neck to pull him down to you, trying to get more of him. A moan escapes your lips as his tongue begs for entrance to your mouth and plunges in to taste you. This time he moans in your mouth and you feel your legs go weak.

The General lifts you up easily and carries you back to your bedroom, his lips still caressing your face and neck. "Do you know how long I've wanted this?" his voice is low and husky.

"Wha...what?" you stammer as he lays you down on your bed and covers your body with his. He's pure heat. You shift your legs restlessly trying to ease the building ache within.

"For the past two years, I've wanted you. Ever since we first met." He kisses your earlobe. "I've attended those inane Senate parties." A lick to your neck. "I've acted.." another kiss... "as bodyguard"...kiss... "to ambassadors and senators...to get near you." he gives up talking to suck on your earlobe.

You are quickly moving away from coherent thought, your hands taking over like they wanted to do earlier. They move to his tunic and begin to work the buttons. But he's become even more impatient and with a flick of the Force, they are undone. He shrugs out of the tunic, then turns his attention to you.

"Your turn," his grin is almost feral. This time the only force used is brute as he rips off the delicate buttons on your blouse. You squeal in response and thrust up against him. Oh! His skin is so hot against yours. He makes equally fast work of your skirt, shoes, and hose. Nuzzling your breasts, he latches on to a nipple through your bra, laving the sheer material with his tongue. The sensation makes you nearly mad with want. You start to whimper shamelessly, begging for his touch. With another rip, the bra is gone and you get what you want, his mouth on your skin. His hands roam downward, one caressing your hip, the other seeking out your wetness.

"Ahhh," he purrs as he palms you. Your hips try to buck up in response, but his hand holds you down. "Not yet, not yet." he murmurs against your breast. Another lick and he begins a tour down your body as his hand begins to stroke you, moving around your clit but not touching it. Not yet. You whimper again and again, words gone.

His tongue dips into your belly button, then moves further south until he's totally tasting you. Spreading your legs wide, you clasp your hands onto his head and wriggle against him. "Please..." you manage to gasp out. His tongue flicks against your clit and you buck under him, then he inserts a finger, then two inside you. "Gods," he gasps, "You're so hot, so hot..."

Pumping his fingers in time with the action of his tongue on you, he nearly has you there. You can feel your body clenching, demanding release. The sensations continue to build, but he won't let you go. "Uhnnn..." you moan, your body trying to thrash. Then, "Come for me," he growls and with another flick of the tongue, your world spirals up and out in a flash of light. Your body shudders uncontrollably as he laps at you. Collapsing back down to earth, you try to breathe again as he slides back up your body and takes your mouth in a heated kiss.

"You are so beautiful..." he breathes against your neck. "Gods, so beautiful."

His caresses become more insistent and you realize he's in need of release as well. How had he...? Your mind couldn't formulate an answer, all you knew was that you wanted him inside you. Now.

As if reading your thoughts, and maybe he did, Obi-Wan slides into you in one firm thrust. "Ohhhh," he groans, and you can feel him trying not to move as you become accustomed to one another. "So tight...ohhhh...so good."

"Don't stop, please." you plead, clutching at his hard back. Wrapping your legs around his waist, you urge him to move.

With a moan bursting from his lips, he begins to thrust in and out, a bit roughly, but you don't care. You want more, you want him deep. He claims your lips in a fierce kiss and changes the angle of attack. He's now burying himself deep within, stroking you just so, until you feel the tendrils of pleasure building...building... "Come now!" he shouts. "Please!" And you do...hips bucking against his hard. And then, he explodes within you with a shout and collapses on you as the shudders subside. Growing aware of his crushing weight, he moves gently to your side and pulls you up to nestle in his arms.

"Mmmm..." he nuzzles your hair. "That was..."

"Amazing," you sigh, finishing for him. He chuckles at that and suddenly you wonder why you'd ever thought this man aloof and cold. He was nothing of the sort. Especially the cold part.

As drowsiness overcomes you, you can't help murmur, "That was the best kiss I've ever had under the mistletoe." His gentle laughter lulls you to sleep.


Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||