TWINS: Part 3

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Kissing your beautiful children, you are oblivious to the gathering of people who are in the bedroom with you. Ardeth's parents, his grandmother, the village elders, your life- mates...they mean nothing compared to the little ones in your arms.

"Have you decided on a name?" Chief Elkhana asks Qui-Gon.

Qui edges his way through the crowd and sits on the edge of the bed. Cerulean blue eyes gaze at you and then his sleeping daughter.

"I love you." He mouths silently and turns to the elder, "Yes. We shall call her Sagirah-Nituna."

Tears stream down your face. You know the name well. It means Little One's Daughter. Qui-Gon kisses you again and smiles at his child and moves out of the way for Ardeth.

"Ardeth have you named him?"

Bohdan and Devishah clutch each other happily. Grandma ambles over to Ardeth places a kiss on the top of his head before taking a seat on the other side of the room.

"Yes," He gazes at you the only way he knows how...with love, "Sakeri-Nadiv."

Nodding with approval you kiss him lovingly.


Standing in the mid-afternoon light, your son Sakeri rests in a pouch attached to the front of you while Sagirah-Nituna is carried in your arms. The porch awning protects your eyes from the glaring sun yet you still squint-- from tears.

"Gods please don't go." You say breathily seeing the men you love packed and ready to leave.

Qui-Gon Jinn and Ardeth Fey stand before you silent, their sorrow filled eyes try to remain strong.

Ardeth approaches you first. He places a delicate kiss on his newborn son, only a few weeks old.

"I will try to return as much as I can." His gaze turns to you, firm lips press against yours. Your mouths open to a delicate kiss. "Wife, I love you."

Ardeth steps away, Qui caresses your face. Large hands are so gentle. Your chest heaves up and down jostling your babies.

"I will be back." The Master says softly. Wind stirs his long chestnut hair.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He kisses you and then his daughter, "Little One, take care of Niti, always let her know that daddy loves her."

Tears flow freely down your face. Qui steps away.

"Go back inside." Ardeth urges.

You shake your head.

"Go." Qui-Gon insists.

Stepping inside, you watch as your men step inside an awaiting speeder. The Temple has made all of their arrangements for their return. Their return to the Temple and to their new lives as masters to their new padawans.

Your eyes follow the speeder off in the distance. Sakeri and Sagirah begin to cry.

"What am I going to do now?" Your voice quivers.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||