TWINS: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You're back is supported by the birthing chair while your legs are in stirrups. With your wet hair plastered to your face you puff gripping Qui and Ardeth with each hand.

"Steady keep breathing," Grandma's says concentrating. She turns to Devi, "Get the water, towels and the blankets."

Puffing, you want to push. Qui kisses your forehead.

With a surety of movement, Ketura's once shaky hands ease into you. You bite your lower lip, feeling her fingers test the dilation of your cervix.

"She is ready. They are coming." Cloudy brown eyes peer at you full of joy. "Get Ardeth."

Devi nods and exits the room.

"Qui-Gon try to calm her. I need for her to just breath."

He nods. The Master's typical serenity barely masks his excitement and anxiety.

"Remember what I taught you?" Qui caresses your sweaty face.

"No." You shake your head frantically.

"Inhale slowly and exhale slowly." He directs you calmly.

Following his lead, you began the calming meditation just as the contractions stack atop one another. Ardeth grip your hand, your eyes never leave Qui.

"You're doing fine." He soothes

"I have to push," You swear in Titanese

The stirrups in the birthing chair are brought forward. Your jowls puff in and out. All of your muscles in your uterus tighten. You feel one of your babies make it's way down the birth canal.

"Chana give me a good push."

Qui and Ardeth tightened their hands as you bare down.

"You are doing fine." Ardeth kisses your cheek.

Suddenly struck with a strong contraction, you grunt pushing once more.

"Come on," Grandma urges..

"Oh my!" Devi cries with a joy, "The crownin g!"

"Chana you can do it," Your family urges you on.

"Almost there..."

Suddenly their is a build up of pressure, a fierce stretching and then it subsides.

"The Force be with us, she is here!" Devi sobs gleefully, "It is a girl."

Grandma skillfully clears the baby's airways and places the tiny pink newborn in your awaiting arms. Her tiny strangled cries fill her lungs with air.

Tiny hands quake as she yelps briefly then quiets. Little eyes open and peak at her mommy and daddy.

"My little girl." The master cries with unrestrained tears. He kisses her delicate face.

Your lips caress her soft slick head. Just a whisp of brown hair crowns her. Instantly, your in love.

"Qui-Gon cut the cord." Grandma hands him the vibroshiv.


Ardeth grips your hand. You are exhausted but your boy is ready to come now. Devi has taken Qui's place at your side while he tends to your little girl. She wipes the sweat from your eyes with a cool cloth.

Grandma voices quivers, "He is beautiful, I see his head."

You silently grunt, the pain is great...his left shoulder, then right...

You scream, a baby cries.

"It is done!!!"

They speak jovially in Titanese around you. You collapse back into the chair as your tiny son is placed on your chest.

His little body trembles as he shift his head latching on to your nipple. Immediately he suckles. Ardeth wraps his arms around you and his son. Sobbing together, you kiss.


Ardeth and Qui rock back and forth in their chairs gently cooing to their children as you sleep. Grinning proudly the two papas introduce each other to their children.

Ardeth's eyes wander over to your sleeping form and immense love sweeps across his face. His steps are slow and careful.

"I love you." Short loving pecks are dappled on your cheek. Gazing at his son, he declares proudly, "Chana he is beautiful."

Your son dozes in his father's arms.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||